Chapter 1: Finally, he went out

Start from the beginning

"You should go with us or else, you will  regret it!" His sister said with a bad aura. Ash stay silent and look away.

"Can't deal..." he thought. As they were walking in the halls nearing the Main door, ash feel lazy and lazy as he got there. He felt annoyed and more annoyed as he reach the main door.
When he saw the door and stood a few meters away, he quickly stop and turn around.

"On second thought, I forgot something you gu-" before ash can say anything His sister grab his hood and drag him outside.

"Lets go, we will gonna be late." His sister said.

Ash keep protesting and protesting and next thing they know was they were out. Ash was facing the Orange sky, well its orange since the sun was getting down.

Ash widen his eyes, he can't believe that he walk out of the house, for a more than a hundred years he stayed in his house mostly in his room, he manage to go out today. Why did he let his siblings drag him this time when they keep dragging him in the past?

Usually Ash will just transform hisself into a cat and run away from them and hide. He will just hide either in the attic of the castle or in his hidden place to sleep. Then these guys is tired of finding him and give up and went on. But the next day they will do the same, bang in ash's door and invite him outside. He refuses and do the same rutein. But it seems doing the same technique for more than a Hundred years is too tiring too. If he runs away now sure this too specially all of love Will bang again in his door and drag him outside once more.

"Hey you two." Ash called in a monotone.

"Yes Nii-san?" Love turn around and face his Nii-san with a smile.

"This is the last time you two gonna annoyed me on going out. So I agree to go out this time but Tomorrow pls let me have a peaceful quite time alone." Ash said.

Mother smile. "Of course Nii-san. You can since today you already step outside. Come on hope in the car. We will go to the mall." The mother said with a chuckle and hop in in the driver sit.

Love chuckle and hop in beside the driver sit. "I'm excited." Love said with a smile.

Ash sigh "can't deal..." said lazily and hop at the back of the car. He close the door and look at his siblings.

"Now, of all the places why mall where full of People? You know its too troublesome to go in a crowded places." Ash said monotonely.

"Oh, because. I had a cuppon that I could shop 50% of some importend and signature cloths and bags. But it has limited time and day. Today is the day and I have only 7 pm to 7:30 pm to pick those things that I wanted 50% discount." The mother said happily.

"Ugh... too troublesome why need more clothes?" Ash said as he groan in annoyance.

"Brother? You seems to be in trouble, would you like If I strip for you to make it feel better?" Love said already showing his shoulder.

"THAT WONT MAKE THINGS BETTER!" Ash and his sister yelled in unison. Love just chuckle and smile.

"Ok, how about lets go? Its already 6:30 pm." Love said as he look at his wrist watch.

"Oh yeah, lets go." The mother said and start the engine.

Ash was planning to get out of the car and run but then the door was lock and the car start running. Ash sigh again, he transform hisself into a cat and close his eyes.

Atleast he can get some peaceful sleep during the road trip.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊