Epilogue

So guys, here ends book two of of our soon to be triology! I guys I got to take the shots about weather there would be a book 3 or not, well you know me (i think), of coarse we're making a third! I had an idea and I hope you guys like what we're doing with book 3, anyways, enjoy the end of this, and the beginning of the next!

Peyton

Epilogue

So this is how it ends? Before we had a family, a life, then we met a boyband. They entered our lives, and many others left it. Through Pain, lonesome, and heartbreak, I'm surprized we had the strength to leave them.

Olivia and I had gone through rough times with them. Some were the happiest moments of my life, others were the worst. We both seemed to figure out the same thing: It wasn't worth it.

It all began with them, and now I guess it ends without them.

Now I've finished colledge as a music major, and my carreer is starting to blow up. But for Olivia it's just as good. Her and Dylan are getting real serious. I'm so happy for them. She's acting a lot now, and I've seen some of her work and it's amazing.

So it looks like we're both getting popular. I saw a magazine the other day with our picture and the boys at the bottom with the headline "Gone for the better?"

I had bought a copy and read through it. They said all sorts of things like how Liv was an actress, how I was a singer, and how leaving One Direction seemed to help us more then scar us.

It was all so true.

I could never agree more from a magazine article about myself.

The only thing about me is it still left a bit of damage to me. Olivia got through it cleanly with Dylan to fall back on, I was a bit by myself.

Not to hate on myself, but I'm kinda a whore. I go clubbing a lot more often now, and I can't say I haven't woken up in a strangers home before.

Also I seemed to take us a nasty habit.. smoking.

Nobody has seemed to know yet, usually I try to stay low when doing so, basically only Liv and Dyl know because I see them a lot. Liv kinda gets on me about it too. I see why.

But other then those, god, life is going good!

I can't wait to see Liv for our 22 birthday coming up. I have some news.