Chapter 57

ERMAGERD!!! HAYTON DID THE FRICKLE FRACKLE!!!!!!

>_< Livvy

Chapter 57.

We stayed out on the porch until my hair was literally frozen. I pulled Dylan inside the house and we sat down on the bed in the guest room, just talking. Enjoying one another's company.

I was in the middle of a story when Dylan grabbed my waist and placed me on his lap so I was straddling him. He just smiled at me and began to play with the ends of my long, faint red hair. I continued my story, clasping my hands behind his neck and being careful of his stitches. Then, as if I wasn't in the middle of a story, Dylan kissed me.

I kissed him back, happy that he's not just doing it because of paps. Because let's face it, that was the best kiss I've ever had! Ever.

Dylan squeezes my hips and I lean into him more, causing us to fall back on the bed. I gasp as he groans in pain.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I stifle a laugh. "I'm sorry." I bite back a grin and gently hold his head up in my hands.

"Kiss me, make it better?" He smirks at me and I lean down to slowly kiss the corners of his mouth. Then, I kiss his chin and lay down on top of him. "Hey, I meant a real kiss!" Dylan slides me up his body so we are eye-to-eye again. "I missed you." He mumbles before pressing his soft lips to mine.

"Missed you too. I was so worried, I thought that, something bad would happen." I speak between kisses and let my hands roam down and under his tshirt. I feel burning skin before a wrap, just like the one around his head. I must've frowned because Dylan pulled back from the kiss and looked concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asks, rolling us so he was hovering above me.

"I just think that he should've gotten more damage to his body than you. I should've called the police the second I heard the first punch. I'm so sorry that I let it go on for as long as it did." Dylan wipes away tears with his thumbs and kisses me softly.

I give him a weak smile before he pulls us under the covers, wrapping an arm around my stomach so my back is hitting his chest. And all at once, we fall asleep in each-other's arms.

***

"Aww they're so cute! Louis don't touch them!"

"But it's yucky!"

"Get over it, they're adorable. You just wish that's Kenzie was here."

"But it's my birthday and they aren't waking up!"

I groaned and snuggled into Dylan more.

"Louis, shut up." I mumbled but it was muffled so it sounded more like 'Ooey uddup'.

"Its alive!!" Louis shouted and pulled away the covers, causing me to huddle into Dylan for warmth.

"Dylan!! Go make Louis sleep." I hit his chest.

"You go do it." He groans and wraps his arms around me.

"You really are perfect for each other." Louis mumbled under his breath and I shot up.

"Shut up! Happy birthday! Happy Christmas Eve!" I said, jumping up and hugging Louis.

"Finally!" Lottie exclaimed, smiling at me. "Me and Lou have been waiting for you to wake up for ages! He was right when he said you liked your sleep." I laughed and gave Lottie a side hug.

"Dyl! C'mon babe. Its.." I check the time and shake my head at myself. "It's almost one!" I try to pull him up and he pulls me back down.

"Keep it PG! We have a child present!" Louis covered Lottie's eyes and she left the room. The door shut and Dylan began to pepper my face with kisses, making me giggle and squirm in his arms.

"Hey! Keep it PG! I'm still here!" Louis pulls me away from Dylan, glaring slightly. I pout at Louis but peck Dylan's lips in defiance.

"Alright, we're up. Can you leave so we can change now?" I ask, rolling my eyes at Louis' childness.

"Yes. But you are changing in my room. He can get changed by himself." Louis pulls me away from Dylan who just shrugs at me.

**

After Louis makes me stay at least a foot away from Dylan an questions us thoroughly- satisfied that we didn't have sex- he left once again to help his mum with giving directions to people and such. That left Dylan and I to look after Doris and Ernest.

I didn't mind, really. I love babies and I think Louis was glad that we wouldn't just make out the whole time, which we wouldn't!

Dylan and I were snuggled up to each other on the couch, watching tv while the babies slept. It was actually pretty nice.

Quiet, peaceful.

It just felt right.