18

18

 How can this even happen? I mean.. seriously? Two boys, famous, in love with my sister. And then anther in love with me, this just seems like a ... fantasy world.

 I was back at the hotel, along with everyone else and we were back on track for the tour. We were in Myrtle Beach in SC, and we were all here, but Perrie had to go back to her band, recording and things of coarse.

 I was propped in my room and since Liv was here and I still refused to share a room with her, I stayed with Harry. That made me feel a bit uneasy honestly, but he offered that if I felt uncomfortable he would sleep on the couch on the opposite wall.

 Me and Olivia were slightly better- not as many fights, but still I wasn't happy with her at all. Despite her- suicide.. attempt... 

 Getting up, I headed towards the door, my bare feet cold against the rough hotel carpet. I opened it and went over and pulled my shoes on and grabbed my wallet and phone off the counter, I never was a purse kinda girl.

 "Were are you going?" Harry's voice came behind me suddenly, making me jump.

 "Jesus Harry, you scared me" I mumbled spinning around. "I don't know, a movie maybe, or shopping. I don't know but I just need to go and do something"

 "Oh, did you want to go alone, or can I come?"

"Um... yes sure I suppose" I shrugged and he smiled getting his own things and we made our way out of the hotel.

Harry's P.O.V.

 This was it... I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I just hope she says yes, I mean, for crying out loud she's on tour with us!

 "So were should we go?" She asked looking at me, gosh her eyes are so bright, they could do anything. They are like- those kind of eyes that can be cruel, beautiful, nice, anything. They were shining under the sun.

 "Well first, lets get a cab so we can get away from the fans once they realize we came out the back door" I chuckled, "Then maybe the boardwalk?"

"Sure" She smiled and took my hand. Thats good-right? Taking my hand, she had to like me.

 We waved over a cab and climbed in. 

 sorry for the short ch, but I decided short because the next one I write (after livi's ch of coarse) the date will probably be pretty long sooo...