Chapter 33

SORRY ITS LATE! 😠BLOCKAGE, NOT FUN.

LOVE Livie🎶

Chapter 33

The boys are on holiday for two weeks then the tour is back. Louis and Kenzie got back together. I'm still mad at him. And it's not like he's gonna come back saying sorry to me. I yelled at him for hurting Kenz. I basically said I didn't want him as a friend anymore, not true. I love Louis but I need time, Kenzie doesn't usually need time. I'm going to talk about getting a roommate. As long as Peyton is okay with it, which I'm sure she will be. I just can't pay for the house by myself.

"Hey Peyton?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you again?"

"Uhh, sure!" She sat on the couch.

"Okay, well considering how you are going to be on tour and otherwise, I believe, living with Harry, I was thinking I could get a roommate? Ya know, just to help with the bills and stuff?"

"The boys can help you, you know?" She tilted her head.

"I don't want their help. And I was thinking about Finn?" I question, hoping she wouldn't care that it's Finn.

"Yeah, that's fine! But, you could still-"

"No. It'd just be weird. And I would feel like I'm mooching off them." I cut her off. She was going to say 'Still come live with the boys'. Yeeeaah, no.

"But you wouldn't!"

"Great!" I ignore her. "So it's settled. I'll call Finn!" I bounce up to my room. I superman the bed and dial Finn.

"Finn presently speaking." He said in the 'business' tone.

"Finny! Wanna be my best friend and share muh house?!" I ask with a cheeky tone.

"Oh of course!! I've been waiting for ages for you to ask me!" He replied dramatically.

"You suck at acting." I laugh. "But seriously, pack your bags and enter hotel Livie!!" I shout at him. "Love you Finnick!!" I hang up before he can argue and laugh at the nickname. THANK YOU CATCHING FIRE!! Best nickname EVER!

LIAM

"- Pack your bags and enter hotel Livie!! Love you Finnick!" I heard Olivia say before she ended the call. What?! She said to wait for her! And me and Niall both did! But now, she's asking that Finn kid to move in? No. Just...... calm down Liam. Finn is her friend. Nothing more. I CAN'T TAKE IT! I HAVE TO TELL HER!!!

"Olivia?!?" I ran into her room to see her head stuffed inside a pillow. I smile and walk over, laying down next to her. She pulled the pillow off her head and looked at me funny.

"Hey Liam. What's up?" She stared into my eyes.

"Nothing. I just... I need to tell you something."

"Nooo. Li please. Don't d-"

"Just listen." I cut off her whining. "I want to know a few things."

"I'm an open book." She smiled warmly.

"Why did you kiss Niall in the first place?" I asked. Her eyes widened.

"Ahaha.." She laughed nervously. "Yeeah, bookstore's closed, please come again later. Like, much later." She flipped so she was facing the wall.

"Please? I need to know why." I plead, placing my hands on her hips, her shirt rising up a bit.

"Yeah, you deserve to know." She sighed. "Well it was a really long time ago..."

"Noted." I laugh quietly.

"It was after we came home from the hospital when we met our real dad. I was pissed at him for leaving us then acting as if we could all be one big happy family. I didn't want that. Neither did Peyton. Liam, he never even tried to find us. When we got home I took my anger out on everyone else and holed up in my room. I couldn't yell at Niall, everyone knew that. He comforted me. The truth is, I guess I wanted you to be there. I wanted you to ignore my screams and just hold me till I calmed. But you didn't, Niall did. At first, that's all he did. Held me and ignored my screams, I gave in and ranted out to him like he was Peyton. Between us I felt we had a connection that no one else could EVER understand. Me and you? Our connection was different, it was normal for a couple to have. In that moment, I felt as if the connection between me and Niall was just.... stronger. He gets me. Only a few people dig that deep. You tried but I could never open up completely. Because I didn't feel that it was right. Liam I loved you so so much. I still do. But, I kissed Niall because it felt like the right thing to do. It felt like, a race. You know how the ends are so close? Just a millisecond away? That's how it was. He barely beat you but in a way, it was a landslide choice. I thought he was the one. But now? I don't know anything anymore. The one thing that I'm positive about, is that I never stopped loving you Liam." She admitted. I scooted closer so I was spooning her.

"Then let me love you." I whispered in her ear, blowing warm air down her neck. She turned her head so our lips were just centimeters apart. I wasn't taking any chances of her changing her mind! I leaned in quickly and we kissed passionately. "I missed your lips so much." I whispered in between kisses. She smiled and turned her body so it was easier.

"I love you Liam. I always had." She breathed out when I moved my lips to her jaw and neck. I smiled against her skin and continued kissing her. It's been ages! It was the perfect moment, that is until her phone rang. "Uh, just a second." Liv answered her phone and I kept kissing her to tease her. "Finn? Yeah. Shut up! Maybe.. I hate you Finn. Whatever! I'll call you later, dork!" She hung up and smiled at me. We jut laid there, kissing, holding each other. For hours. Then she stopped.

OLIVIA

"Liam, I know you are probably going to be pissed but, I can't help what I feel. I haven't chosen yet." I looked down at my hands. Life sucks.

"I get it." He sighed.

"No, you don't! Every part of my body wants you. My brain says you're the one. But," I started crying. I was going to kill him by saying this. "You wanted the truth. My heart wants Niall." I choke out. I seriously saw him break.

"I can't deal with this right now Olivia!" He shouted. I flinched back. He never yells at me. Only ever once and that was almost a year ago. "Dammit, Liv! Pick already!! I will wait for you. But only so many times can my heart break and be fixed." He got off the bed and left the house, slamming the door. Finn told him after the tour!! I wiped away my tears and walked down the stairs to lock the door. In the frame was someone I never thought would come back to me.

"Louis?" I say, the tears are back. "I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it, no one could be better for Kenzie and.. and I was a real bitch to you." I sobbed.

"Babe, what have you done?" He laughed a bit and opened his arms. I ran to him and cried into his chest.

"I'm so sorry Lou!" I say again.

"Calm down, you already said that. I forgive you. I should've listened to Kenz in the first place." He smiled down at me.

"Damn you. Why do you guys have to be so freaking tall?!" I huff a laugh. He shuts the door and locks it for me as we sit on the bed and yell at bad reality tv. I missed having Louis as a friend. Even if it was one day.