Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I'm going to miss this. Laughing at pranks. Having fun with the lot. I'm going to miss it all. Only Kenzie knows I'm not coming with them. I'm going to go to the bathroom as an excuse and give Kenz the note. She promised that she would only give it to them after I depart. I'm going home.

KENZIE (rare)

"Hey guys, I'm going to use the bathroom, be right back!" Livie told us all, only they never noticed she took her luggage with her. I swore I wouldn't give the note to them till after her plane leaves. It should leave in 5-10 minutes. I'm not going to cry. Cause if I cry now, then everyone will know why and they will stop her. I want to let her make her own decisions, and she's not if she's being forced to go on tour. Plus, she has Jackson, Jacob, Katey, and Sammi!! She will be perfectly fine. I texted Jack earlier to tell him that Liv was coming. He was ecstatic. She probably needs to visit the cemetery. See her mum. I just wish everyone thought that she can live on her own, without a babysitter. Peyton will probably be mad. She never shows any emotion other than anger towards her! It's sad and I pity them really, they are sisters! They should be together, be each other's best friend. Like before they met One Direction! Don't get me wrong, I truly love Louis, it's just.... sometimes I think they would be better off not have knowing them.

"Liv has been gone for a while, you think she's alright?" Louis asked me. I held the tears back, as I heard the intercom say a few dreadful words.

"Attention, flight to London, flight to London is now departing. Thank You."

I looked out the window and nodded my head to answer Louis.

"She's perfectly fine. Don't worry." I assured him. And it was true. She will be better at home. Without paps, without fans, without the drama of two boys fighting over you, without.. without One Direction.

OLIVIA

There she goes, there she goes again.

Switch song.

Yeah, it's all in my head. I think about you over and over again, and it hurts so bad.

Switch.

Oops! I did it again, I played with your heart, got lost in the game. Oh baby baby!

Why do I even have this song?

Switch.

It's been about a year now, I ain't seen her before you, been missing you crazy! How do you sleep?

Grr

Switch song.

As long as you love me.

NO!

Switch.

Where've you been? I've wait for you forever and a day.

Switch the song!

I loved her first, I held her first, and a place in my heart will always be hers.

Why does the universe hate me?!

I officially hate pandora.

(A.N: Songs- There she goes:The La's, Over and Over:Tim McGraw feat.Nelly, Oops!(I did it again):Brittany Spears, How Do You Sleep:Jesse McCartney, As Long As You Love Me: Justin Beiber, Where've you Been?:Kathy Mattea, I loved Her First:Heartland. Tadaa!!)

I change to my own music to get the thoughts out of my head. It's going to be a long trip. I slowly fell asleep to Taylor Swift's Everything Has Changed Feat. Ed Sheeran. I'm beginning to have a dislike to all music ever!

•••London•••

"LIV!!!" I turn my head to see Jack and Jacob running at me full speed.

"Mrrp!" I run to them and Jack lifts me up and spins me in a circle. Dé jè vu? Jacob punches me in the arm.

"That's what you get for leaving without saying goodbye you bitch!" He explains, laughing slightly at the bruise on my arm. Jacob was gay. The best friend a girl can have is a gay friend, right?

"Sorry! Anyway, let's go home ya dips!" I shout and laugh with my friends like old times. Sigh, this is what I needed.

KENZIE(she's the only one that can explain it for now!)

"Where is Liv?! We are going to be late!! Kenzie come look with me!" Peyton said looking frantically.

"It's no use." I tell them. I release the tear gates now.

"What are you talking about? Is she ok? Where is she?!" Liam and Niall start talking at once.

"She's fine! She's going to be better now without all this drama clouding her life!" I cried. This will not end well.

"KENZIE! WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" Peyton yelled at me.

"SHE'S BACK HOME! SHE LEFT! SHE'S IN LONDON!! SHE LEFT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS SHIT ANYMORE!! I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO RESPECTED HER OWN CHOICE! BECAUSE ITS NOT EXACTLY EASY BEING THE TARGET OF EVERYTHING BECAUSE TWO FAMOUS BOYS ARE FIGHTING FOR HER LOVE! She gets hundreds of thousands. Hundreds of THOUSANDS fucking hate messages on twitter alone! Wanna guess on Facebook? She has gotten hate from the beginning! Peyton you get hate but not nearly as much!" I break.

"That's what the bitch gets for sending me-"

"A fucking text! We know! We all know, you never let us forget!! She got a call from the police station saying is this your mother? Oh yeah, by the way SHE DIED! She was all alone. You had Harry and the guys! She had no one! And then also, when you all left, you forbid the guys to contact her! And Niall still did! Yeah, he flew back to London to tell her he loves her but he chickened out. No offense Ni." I took a deep breath, looks like they were going to let me talk. "She tried to befriend you again. Then what do you do? You drive her to nearly kill herself! Then you still pity yourself! That's pathetic! And no one will stand up to you because they don't want you to do the same thing she did and succeed! You stick to Harry like glue, whenever you're upset you thrash out then cry about how horrible your life is! But you don't cry in public now do you? No, because if Peyton cries it makes her weak right? If she shows any emotion what so ever-"

"SHUT UP!" Peyton yelled at me.

"NO! You can't tell me what to do! You can't push people around anymore! At least not me!! I've seen it all. I watched you two grow up strong, then break together, then break apart after one fight! ONE! I saw Olivia try to make amends, but when she starts building, you take a wrecking ball and crush it again!" I'm losing my voice. "This time I'm on Liv's side, which is in London, having the time of her life with Jack, Katey, Sammi, and Jacob. Her real friends. And if any of you cared about her, especially Liam and Niall, you would leave her alone and let her live a drama-free, normal life. Here, it's a note that Liv wrote to say goodbye, she has too much of a heart to leave without a trace. I just hope she can stay where she is now. For a long time." I finish by throwing the note on the table and walking towards the terminal. I took a deep breath and walked on the plane, Louis right behind me.