Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35 WHERES LIAM??!

Love Livie

Chapter 35

"Thanks Lou. Now onward! We have precisely one hour to find Liam!" I say while dragging Louis to his car.

"Please tell me how I got stuck with Sherlock duties?" Louis asked with a grin.

"Because you love me! Now, where could he have gone?" I ask.

"His house maybe?!" Louis said, dripping with sarcasm.

"No duh! More specific please?" I ask again. "I know he has the flat in London but where else? How many houses does he have?" I say with curiousity.

"Three, I think. The flat in London, then two in Wolverhampton, one is his family's but, yeah." He named them off.

"I'm going to call him, but head for the flat first, its closest." Why do they even have a freaking concert? Its called HOLIDAY for a reason. As in a break from work! I sigh and dial his number.

Ring....

Ring...

Ri-

"Hey!"

"He-" I was about to respond but got cut off.

"Sorry I can't get to the phone right now. Leave a message!" Grrr.

"Hey Liam. It's Liv. I just wanted to tell you, I didn't mean what I said. Well, I meant part of it but the other part I didn't." Louis elbowed me, mouthing the words 'Stop stalling'. I glared. "The thing is, I pick you Liam. Not Niall. You, I'm in love you, not him. Please come back. And, I don't know if you forgot, but you have a concert in one fucking hour so get your ass home! Or the stadium. Louis says to hurry. See you later, love you." I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"THANK GOD THATS OVER!" Louis yelled. I laughed and punched his shoulder. "OW!"

"You're so over dramatic!" I smile.

"So, when you gonna tell Niall?" Goodbye smile.

"Can you do it?" I say sweetly.

"NO! You have to do it. I'm driving." He said like it explains everything.

"FINE! I'll do it." I sigh and pull out my phone again. I groan as it starts ringing.

"Hello?!" A girl's voice giggled. Wait what? I checked the phone to see if it was Niall. Yeah? Who...

"Uh, is Niall there?" I ask cautiously.

"Yeah, just a sec Liv!" Wha?

"H-Haley?!" I'm in shock. For real.

"Uh, yeah, hey here's Niall." She giggled again.

"Hey Liv! Uh, what's up?" Niall said nervously.

"Umm, it's about my choice."

"Oh, that reminds me, I have something to tell you."

"Can I go first? This is kinda important."

"Yeah, course!" Why is he so nervous? It's making ME nervous.

"Okay, I picked-"

"I THINK I LOVE HALEY!" He blurted out.

"Liam." I shook my head. "Liam. I picked Liam. But you know, thanks! You made this SO much easier for me! Just tell me, what if I picked you? What happened to waiting?! WHAT HAPPENED TO I LOVE YOU?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT? I don't care anymore! Just leave me alone, Niall!" I scream at him and hang up. I start crying and Louis pulled over.

"It's okay. Wanna talk about it?" He pulled me over on his lap and rubbed my back.

"He's with Haley." I cry. A confused look crossed his face. "With Haley." I repeat.

"Oh, I'm sorry Livie." Lou hugged me.

"I don't even know why I'm crying. He just made it easier for me. At least I know I didn't break his heart." My voice cracked at the end. Stop crying. I commanded myself. Whaddya know? It worked.

"You love him. You never stopped, you just love Liam more. And it makes sense, you loved him first. And Niall is crazy if he couldn't wait for someone as amazing as you. You're the best, best friend a guy could have! And you got Harry, Peyton, Zayn, Perrie, Kenzie, Liam AND me! We all love you. And if you want to get him back? Act like it didn't affect you, like nothing ever happened!"

"So ignore him?" I ask.

"Yup! Sorta. Lets get back we have to be on soon. Without Liam. Sorry." He was right.

"Okay, let's go." I hop back to my side and took a deep breath. Louis continued driving for a bit until we reached the stadium.

"C'mon, it's gonna start soon, just stick close to Peyton." Lou said as he got out and opened my door. We were immediately swarmed by paps and fans.

"Shit, Louis!" I gave him the 'oh great' look.

"Sorry, I forgot! But we're late!" He grabbed my waist and pulled me through the crowds. Of course, they had to say 'Where's Kenzie?' and 'What a slut! Liam, Niall and now Louis?' the classic pap: 'How long have you been in this relationship?' We ignored them and ran into the stadium.

"WE'RE HERE! SORRY WE'RE LATE! BLAME LOUIS!!!" I yelled as we passed the crew and security.

"NOT MY FAULT!" Louis shouted back before he got pulled away to get his make-up and wardrobe done. I laughed when he scrunched up his face while Lou was doing his hair and make-up.

"Boo!"

"AHHH!" I whipped around and punched the person in the arm with all my force.

"Owhahahaha!" Peyton burst out in front of me.

"I hate you!" I laughed and hugged her.

"Love you too." She said and we quietly watched the concert.