64

"Sounds great! .. yes... I'll see you on Moday! Thanks, bye." I hung up the phone. "Yes!" I cheered. I did a little dance around the kitchen. I have been boyband free for 3 days, I've blocked all their numbers, and now, I have a job.

I, also, have actually gotten modern furniture for my room instead of using all my old things, sold anything of mine I was no longer using, and now I work at an art museum to earn cash to save up for a car, and hopefully at one point, colledge.

But right now, a car is needed.

I heard the door and I quickly went over to it, feeling happy and cheerful. I opened the door to reveal someone I would rather not talk to.

"Oh hi Harry, nice of you to stop by. Bye." I said, my smile was gone now. I started to shut the door and he quickly put his hand on it and stopped it from closing.

"Harry get out, like, now." I said, trying to just get him gone. He shook his head and stepped inside, so I quickly stepped back. "That's breaking and entering, you know. I didn't let you in." I said quickly. He shut the door behind him and then looked at me.

"I'm sorry." He moved to kiss me and I twisted away from him.

"Excuse me? Get out. You made a choice, and I adjusted. Get out. You think you can just come over here, say 'im sorry' and all is forgiven?! No. Hell no."

He looked misrable. "Please, Peyton. I made a mistake, I was hurt and reacted wrongly, I'm so sorry, please just talk to me. I love you."

"Well, fuck that." I said, I showed no emotion, but god, my heart shattered. "I'm moving on, I suggest you do the same, you have a tour to get back to, pretty sure you're off to Switzerland soon."

"I can cancel it."

"Well I cancelled you. From my life. Wow that was a horrible line I could have done so much better..." I muttered biting my lip and looking around. "I think we're done now." I said, looking at him again.

I moved around him and opened the door, ushering him out.

"I can't leave you." He shook his head, tears threatning to spill.

"Then tell your legs to start moving, because you're going to have to." I shrugged. "I started to push him out and he took two steps, trying to stay put, but I kept pushing. "See? There you go, now just put one foot in front of the other-"

"I'm not leaving!" He shouted, twisting so he was facing me again, and he held my shoulders so I didn't fall over when he twisted around.

I stared at him a moment, frozen for a second. God I want to kiss him.

I can't freaking kiss him! I have to let go!

"Get your hands off me." I growled, swatting his arms away. "I told you once and I'll say it again, get out of my life, because I don't need you anymore! I trusted you! Then you just shove me out on christmas eve! OUT!"

"You know what? Fine! You can have your little gift back, I don't need you either!" He shouted at me. He pulled something small from his pocket and threw it to my feet, before slamming the door behind him.

I ran to the door and opened it, "And don't come back!" I screamed, before slamming it again. But not before I had seen all the other boys were in the driveway.

Screw them.

I took the small box from the floor and pulled off the wrapping paper.

He. Did. Not.

Tears fell. I opened the door and ran out into the driveway, his car was halfway out and he hit the braked and stared at me through his windsheild. I held the box in my hand and stared back.

Slowly he opened the door and stepped out, shutting it behind him. The boys stared at us through the windsheild and windows.

"A promise ring?" I asked.

Tears continued down my face. He walked up to me and wiped the tears off of my face with his thumbs. "I told you. I love you."

I shook my head and cried. "I can't, Harry. I love you-but--"

"But what? You love me, I love you, why can't you be happy? With me?"

"I need a life, Harry.. in one place. got a job, and I intend to keep it, I need to go to school.. get an education. I need to have a boyfriend who's here, Harry.. with me."

"You can come with us."

I shook my head. "I can't anymore, Harry."

He cried too. He put his lips on mine, and kissed me pasionatly, I kissed back. It seemed to last forever. When we finally pulled off, I slowly backed placed the box in his hand and curled his fingers around it.

"Goodbye, Harry." He stood there, and I slowly backed up, until I was inside my house. I shut the door and stood there.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!" I screamed, and punched the wall beside the door, creating a hole.. and pain in my hand.

I kicked the door and put my back to it, sliding to the floor and placing my head in my hands. I shook over and over.

I cried.

I just got rid of them. And they ain't never coming back. Not for me, at least.

--------------------------------

The next week they were in Switzerland. I stayed at home. Fixed the hole in the wall. Re-painted my room. Didn't see Finn much, but we got along.. since we sorta shared the house while Olivia was gone.

I started calling my sister Olivia again, that was her name, so I should call her that of least some of the time. I called her every couple of days, I filled her in, she told me about the movie.

Life was good. I met a girl at work named Rebekah, we've started to hang out, and she's introduced me to some others as well.

So now I had friends of my own that aren't rented from Olivia. I sorta had a 'thing' with this guy Carter Rebekah had introduced me to.

The boys kept gaining in the charts, and publicity for me at the moment went down. I've started to look at schools, and I even had had a few small gigs to sing, both at weddings. I planned to go into music, and my life went on.

Just as it should be.