Chapter 9

OOOH THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE WASNT IT?! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? HMM! LETS SEE.....

LOVE Liv🎶

Chapter 9

"NOW!" I jumped from under the blanket and ran into Niall's room, at least I think it was his room.

"Fuck off. Both of you! You too!!" I herd Peyton yell after two harsh noises that sound distinctly like skin to skin. Ooh! Haha! She slapped them! Ahh, I would've paid good money to see that. I peeked my head out to see all the boys walking towards me. In front was Liam. Shit. I hoped I could get by without being scolded for once! I ran back into the room and his under the bed.

"Liv? Come out come out wherever you arre?" Zayn said after they shut the door. I called Niall on my phone so I could talk with out getting caught.

"Put me on speaker."

"Liv where are you?!"

"Just come out please?"

"No." I was being childish, I knew that.

"Why not?"

"Cause if I do Liam's gonna scold me like a child!"

"That's because you ARE a child!!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"No!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"N-"

"You are both acting like 3 year olds right now!" Louis interrupted.

"Look who's talking!" Liam, Niall, an I said simultaneously. I gave myself a little high five. As well as Liam and Niall. I crawled out from underneath the bed and grabbed the nearest foot. Sorry Zayn. Not really, but meh! He let out a girly shriek and jumped a mile.

"Gotcha!" I said with a smirk. I was pulled up by four hands. Lou and Liam. Louis smiled and congratulated me on my little joke and Liam gave me a really awkward hug that he wouldn't release me of. I figured YOLO, and hugged him back. I pulled away and walked back to the other boys and started talking about when I would tell Peyton.

"So that's why I didn't answer my phone earlier, I'm so sorry guys." After I explained to the four angry lads why I didn't answer, I was on the plane! "I'll come by tomorrow and have her open the door, it'll be better if she thought she was the first one to see me." I told them. They all agreed and went their separate ways, leaving just me and Niall. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I sighed deeply, thinking.

"What is it love?" He asked looking at me worriedly.

"Nothing, I was just thinking... about stuff." I laughed and smoothed out the wrinkles in his forehead with my finger.

"What kind of stuff?" He asked pulling me so I was sitting on the bed and he was standing between my knees. My breathing hitched a bit when I noticed how intimate this position was. He started playing with my fingers and the ends of my hair.

"Ya know.. just things.." I answered, a bit fazed from staring into his eyes. He glanced down at my lips, then to my eyes and back again. Ever so slowly he started to lean in, giving me the chance to stop him. I didn't. Soon our lips were just centimeters apart. He paused for a second, eyes not leaving mine.

"Is this ok?" He asked, his lips brushed mine with every word. I nodded my head, words not being my friend at the moment. Finally, his soft lips landed on mine. I swear there were bombs going off. But tell me why, exactly did Liam pop into my head as soon as we started kissing.

Because you love him you idiot!

But what about Niall?

Don't worry you love him too.

I can't be in love with both!!

Sure you can! Just watch things blow up because of it!

By far the most horrifying conversation I have ever had, and it was with myself!! I snapped back into reality when Niall moved his hands so one was on my hip and the other was on the nape of my neck. Ok. THE best kiss EVER!! I smiled, as did he and we stayed close, our noses touching, trying to catch our breaths.

"Liv?" Niall asked me, not moving from our position.

"Yes?" I replied between kisses down his jaw.

"I-I I'm in love you Olivia." He blurted out. Yay! My heart soared, full of joy. I beamed and looked him right in those deep, blue orbs.

"I'm in love with you too Niall." I whispered and he kissed me again, picking me up and twirling around like in the movies where the guy gets the girl. I giggled and he kissed my face.

"One more question."

"Yeah Ni?" I was so happy. Nothing could beat this moment.

"Will you Olivia Claire Andrews," He got down on one knee. "Do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He grinned and looked up at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"You're such a dork. Yes, I will be your girlfriend." I smiled and kissed him again. Scratch what I said before, nothing could beat this moment.

Me and Niall stayed in his room and watched movies all night. When it was 12:35 I decided I should go back to my room. I said a quick goodbye to everyone and left with a smile on my face. Sigh, Niall's my boyfriend. I'm his girlfriend. We are boyfriend/girlfriend. Yay! Right?