Chapter 61

CHAPTER SIXTY FLAPPING ONE!!!! YAY WE MADE IT PAST 60!!!!!!!!

The minute I parked in my driveway, a burst of adrenaline pumped through my veins, making me rush out of Louis' car and totally miss Niall's car as I ran inside. Dylan followed closely behind and once the door shut he picked me up and spun me around.

"WE'RE ALMOST THERE BABE!" He yells making me laugh.

"L-Livvy?"A weak voice spoke from behind us and Dylan set me down so I could see who it is. Peyton looked like a truck ran over her. Twenty times.

"Petrie what happened?" I rushed over to her and she collapsed in my arms while letting out a sob.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry that I'm a burden. And I know that you hate me and that you hate being my sister but I need you! where were you when I needed you?!" She cried onto my shoulder and Niall came out of the living room looking tired.

"Niall, what happened?" I accused, automatically assuming it was his fault she's crying.

"She freaked out, trying to kill herself and saying that no one loves her or cares about her. I had given her a ride home from Harry's because he threw her out-Christmas break, what a douche right?- anyways, I was worried that if she was anything like you, she would do something irrational so I came in to check on her just in time to get the knife away from her and calm her down. She was okay until you came back. Who's this?" Niall explained then looking at Dylan wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you. For taking care of my sister. And this is Dylan, my boyfriend. We have to film the movie so I have to pack but come up to my room and we can talk yeah?" I pull Peyton upstairs and lay her down on her bed. Then I go into my room and Niall starts the questions.

"What happened to Liam? Are you cheating on him?"

"No Niall. I'm not like him. I stay loyal in a relationship. But if I must spell it out for you, I caught him. It's over."

"What movie? Who is Dylan?"

"The Maze Runner. It's supposed to come out next year or the beginning of 2015. And Dylan is my co-star and boyfriend. Dylan O'brien. He is in the show Teen Wolf, was in a few movies. The Internship, The First Time, etcetera. I'm going to Los Angeles to film for months, maybe even a year. I don't know." I shrug and dig out three suitcases.

"You can't just up and leave so suddenly!"

"It's my job! And you're one to talk." I shoot back immediately, he is such a hypocrite.

"What about Peyton?"

"I'm going to tell you the truth. Peyton needs to start taking life seriously. Get a job, go back to school, make friends, and get a new boyfriend who isn't famous and won't stress her out. She's nearly living out of the pocket of others. She can stay here for as long as she wants but she'll have to pay half, just like Finn is. She may be my sister but that doesn't mean that I have to baby her until she gets on her feet. She's a big girl and can take care of herself." I say and continue to fold at an alarming rate.

"So you're running away from you problems? Those problems being Liam?" I swear he's deaf.

"It's. My. JOB!!" I yell and punch his chest really hard. "I'm not running away from anything. I have settled things with Liam. He broke me Niall! You're supposed to be my friend! And come on, like Liam or you have never ran away from your problems?"

"We haven't!"

"Oh please!" I roll my eyes. "When we kissed you avoided me and Liam at all costs. You saw the problem and ran. When you told Liam we kissed, he drove away and no one could find him! He saw a big problem and ran. Liam cheats on me with ex-girlfriend? I make sure it's true and confront him about it, leaving no more space for forgiveness. And I'm the one running away? Plus, your job makes you have to be away and leave a lot too! Bloody hell, I might as well move there permanently!" I yell, furious with him.

"No, Liv, that's not the point!"

"Then what is?!" I angrily shove a shirt in my luggage.

"Nothing, just... I'm worried about Peyton. She's been having a rough time."

"I get that, it's just-" I am interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Liv. Time to go." Dylan stood by the frame, holding his duffel bag.

"Okay. Be right there." I say and kiss his cheek. He grins and goes back downstairs. "Niall, I have to go. See you in a few months." I give a weak smile and zip up my suitcases.

"Livvy? Why didn't you tell me you're leaving?" I look towards the kitchen to see Peyton with a thing of Nutella and a spoon.

"There wasn't really a time to tell you. You left right before I got home to go to Harry's. And then you called me about sex and you sounded so upset and you hung up. I'm sorry Peytie. But I have to go to my job right now. Something has to pay the bills right? You should get a job too. Go back to the art school. Draw, paint, sing, act, do anything you want! Go make your life while I live mine." I hug her tightly before kissing her cheek and rolling my luggage out the door. Dylan helped me put the bags in the boot before opening the door for me.

"Off we go." His hand rested on my thigh and he drove to the airport.

****

"Oh my god." I can't help but smile when I hear people shouting my name.

"LIV!" I turn around to see Kenzie, Finn, Haley, Zayn, Perrie, Louis(plus his sisters), Niall, Peyton, Harry, and even Liam.

"LOUIS!" I give my carry-on to Dylan and ran into his arms.

"We wanted to say goodbye properly." He muttered, holding me tightly.

"My turn!" Perrie smiled at me, pulling me away from Louis. "Remember to come back soon."

"Of course." I grinned as Zayn pulled me in for a hug that nearly crushed me.

"I'm gonna miss you Liv." He kissed my head and went back to stand by Perrie. I rushed over and hugged Kenzie and Haley and Niall in one hug. Then I was attacked by Daisy, Phoebe, Fizzy, and Lottie.

"You're going to visit right?" Daisy asks, holding my left leg.

"Of course." I give them a sad smile and laugh a bit when I see Harry staring down at the floor. "Haz... Bring it in." I open my arms and walk up to him.

"Good luck in Cali, just don't get pregnant." I giggle and hug him back.

"Do me a favor? Fix things with my sister. If not, then help her find someone new?" He nods his head and I kiss his cheek.

"Livvy?"

"I love you Peyton."

"I love you too." We give each other a side hug. I don't even give Liam a second glance as I go back to Dylan who puts an arm around my shoulders, kissing my temple.

"You have great friends." He whispered.

"I know." I grinned and kissed his cheek, looking at all of them. "I'm going to miss you guys so much." I check my phone for the time before starting to panic. "We have to go. I promise to invite you all to the movie premier once it's finished. I love you guys. Wish me luck!" I say and tug Dylan through security quickly and we rush on to the plane.