Chapter 45

45

LIV POV

"Oh dear lord." I muttered under my breath and tried to contain my laughter, hiding behind Harry as Per got her flirt on with this very rude, very hot doctor.

"I-I-I guess you guys c-can stay." He stuttered. I roll my eyes and feel Harry silently laugh.

"Thanks!" I heard Perrie chirp and the door opened and closed, I assumed he left so I came out from hiding and burst out laughing, not being able to contain it any more. I immediately stop laughing when I see the doctor was still here and was dangerously close to Per and Zayn was standing behind them by the door, looking pissed.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" Zayn shouted and Perrie looked scared.

"Z-zayn, let me explain." She pleaded and Zayn didn't look angry as much as hurt now.

"What the fuck are you doing by my girl?!" Zayn asked the hot doctor and I swear he just about shit his pants when Zayn took a step closer to him.

"Look dude, she came on to me." The doctor said, raising his hands in surrender.

"What?" Zayn looked heartbroken, it's not like she cheated on him! O-OHHH! That's what it looks like, I get it now.

"Zayn, it's not what it looks like, I promise you! I was just flirting with him so he would let us stay!" Per said, walking towards him but Zayn took a step back, tears were soon shed by both of them.

"Zayn, she's telling the truth. He was just being a dickbag and he seemed to take an interest to Perrie-" Lou was interrupted by Zayn.

"You will back off my fiancé or I will tear you apart." He growled at the doctor and he scurried out the door, leaving us all alone, for once. After he left, Zayn walked back to Perrie and engulfed her in a hug.

"Awe." I coo and lean over to whisper to Peyton quietly. "I don't know about you but hot damn that doctor is.. mm." I laugh slightly and she nods her head in agreement. After about 3 minutes, the door flys open and a guy comes in, at first I think it's the hot doctor but then I get a good look at his face. Shit.

"Peyton!" He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. I noticed Harry visibly tense when she hugs back. Maybe it's cause that boy is fine! Very, extremely fine!

"C-collin?" She asks with disbelief. I silently curse Katey and Jake, no doubt that they told him.

"Collin." I nod my head at him and he gives me a hug as well, I keep my arms to my sides though.

"Peyton?" Harry asks, moving closer to her when Collin moves back to her.

"Liv?" Lou asks, mimicking Harry's moves, towards me.

"Lou, Harry."(a/n: Donkey! lol) I gulp before continuing. "This is Collin."

"Collin." They say simultaneously, nodding their heads.

"Awkward." Zayn states.

"Zayn!" Perrie scolds him before following him out the door.

"Peyton. Are you okay? Katey told me that you were in a coma." Collin asks, bending down to her height. I think that she is the only one in this room that doesn't notice the tension.

"Yeah, I'm fine but.." She was at a loss for words. Hell, I would be too if my extremely hot ex showed up, acting like nothing ever happened. "How are you?! I haven't seen you in ages!" Peyton asks, sitting down, patting the seat next to her for Collin. They start talking and I take my phone out to inform the guys of who Collin is. I open the notes app and type furiously.

Collin is Peyton's hot ex, long time ago, she broke his heart </3, remained friends, haven't talked in years bc of uni.

I type and show Louis first then delete the 'hot' and show Harry. Haz looks like he'll blow any second now. Louis' eyes have a tad bit if amusement in them, yet has that fatherly 'hurt my daughter and I'll kill you' look on his face. My eyes widen when I hear Peyton giggling.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much Collin!" She laughed and now Harry looks like he wants to strangle him. I kinda want to slap Peyton, and have her kiss Harry in front of Collin just to show him that Peyton is happy. Without him.

"What is going on?" Harry asked, taking me into the hall with Louis.

"Okay. A long time ago, first year in high school, Collin asked Peyton out and she said yes. Shocking I know. Anyway, Peyton was like, totally in love with him and he was taken with her. He is two years older than us so he graduated before us. They dated for 3 years and were voted cutest couple his senior year. They were totally in love and our senior year she broke up with him because she never saw him and she was sad all the time. She never really stopped loving him." I paused to take a breath before continuing. "They remained friends but I think he still has feel- HARRY! Harry no, don't!" I called out hopelessly as Harry stormed back inside and started yelling at Collin. Aw shit.

"ITS OBVIOUS HE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU!! AND LIV SAID THAT YOU NEVER STOPPED LOVING HIM!" He shouted at Peyton. She shot a glare at me then turned back to Harry.

"Harry, you need to calm down. Collin didn't do anything wrong. I'm dating you, not him." Peyton stood, putting her hands on his shoulders and sliding them down his arms to hold Harry's hands. Collin was just standing there awkwardly, so I walked over and hugged his arm. I don't have to like him to feel bad for him. When Harry glanced to us he gave a 'what the hell?' look and I just shrugged. Then, as if I needed security, Harry sent Lou over with a look and Louis came and wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"I'm so sorry Collin." I say, apologizing for the guys.

"It's cool, your boyfriends seem to not have taken a liking towards me. But you two look good together." My eyes widen but Lou's arms become tighter around my waist as he puts his head on my shoulder from behind.

"Yup! We do." Louis said shortly, kissing my temple for emphasis. I rolled my eyes but went with it and gave Lou a kiss on the cheek back.

"So, how long have you been dating?" Collin asks, ignoring the occasional shout from Harry and Peyton's conversation.

"3 months" I said at the same time Louis said "A year."

"A year and three months." We shrugged and I smiled awkwardly. He looked at us suspiciously but dropped it.

"Ok, Liv. How are your parents doing? Haven't seen them in ages either." He smiled but I tried to keep the tears in.

"Um, actually, I-" Louis cut me off by turning me around to hug him properly.

"D-did I say something? I swear I didn't mean to." Collin apologized immediately when Lou glared at him and wiped my tears.

"No." I sniffled. "It's just, our dad is nowhere to be found with his other daughter, mine and Peyton's triplet, and our mother passed away not long ago." I give him a sad smile and he pulls me away from Louis and into his arms.

"I'm sorry." I shrug and he is ripped away from me to reveal a steaming Liam. Oh how fun.

WOO HOO! LONG CHAPTER!!