26

 Is it normal to feel like somebody stabbed you, cut out your heart, and then put it back in and said "It's fine, see?"

 No? Okay.

 I was shaking, and I fell onto the floor roughly. People were staring at me, like I was a devil child. I am a devil child. I had my knees up to my chest, crossed over one another. I covered my ears. Harry kept trying to get me to stand up, to talk to him. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I continued to scream at him.

 I hadn't realized I was crying- no. sobbing. I covered my ears, and wouldn't listen to anything Harry was saying. He couldn't help right now.

 Suddeny paparazzi was swarming, shouting questions, accusing Harry of causing my breakdown. Their bodygaurds tried to fend them off, but were failing misrably. A flight attendant pushed through trying to tell us the flight was leaving in 5 minutes, and if we were boarding he had better hurry.

 Everything was a blurr, and out of hopelessness, Harry finally picked me up and ran onto the plane just before they cut off people for entering. 

 The plane was quiet, and I was still sobbing, covering my ears, repeating to myself quietly, "lalalalala I can't hear you lalalala..." I was curled in a ball in Harry's arms. 

 Everyone was staring at me, except Kenzie, who refused to even look up. Harry found two seats and placed me by the window. I pulled on the seatbelt on for takeoff and them brought my knees back up to my chest. I wouldn't listen to Harry, trying to calm me. I wasn't okay. I cried silently, looking out the window. Avoiding his eyes.

 Eventually he gave up talking, but got me to lean onto him. He held me, his arms around me and my head on his chest. I looked at the seat in front of us as he stroked my hair back. I don't deserve this. Kenzie's right. I'm a bitch, and don't deserve this. Liv deserves this. She's the one who before we met them, loved them. It's her who got me to consider meeting Harry. It's all her, and because of me, it's her who's shut out right now. Her who isn't here. 

 I should be the one in london. 

 "Harry," I whispered,

 "Yes love?" He said quietly.

 "I love you, don't ever forget that"

 And I fell asleep.

Louis P.O.V.

 I spoke in a whisper, "I'm just saying, you were a little harsh.."

"She deserved it" Kenzie said stubbornly.

"Maybe some of it.. but what you said was pretty bad"

"So is how she was treating Olivia!" She shot back, "She deserves all of it!"

I frowned and stole a glance at her, she was asleep with her head on Harry's chest. Dry tear stains on her face. Harry was playing with her hair, looking worried, and concerned. He looked over at me, but then shook his head looking back down.

 Was he mad at me? I didn't do anything! Did I?

 I sighed looking back forward. I didn't talk to anyone the rest of the flight. I didn't know what side to even go on! 

 Harry's P.O.V.

 She said it. She said she loves me! And I didn't even say it back! What's running through her head right now? Or.. before she fell asleep? 

 But does she really? Or is she one of those people who just says it to.. say it? I hate it with those clingy couples who barly even like each other and are like "I love youuuu" and make those horrible nicknames like 'cuddlyboo' .. I would only use those as a joke probably.

I felt something in my pocket and frowned, wondering what it was.

 Finally I pulled it out, and unfolded it.

 It was Olivia's note...

 Guys, first, I KNOW Kenzie didn't read this, because, well, she's Kenzie. So if she exploded in tears or something.. don't believe her, okay?

 Okay, so, you guys probably think it's because of you, right? That I left... well sorta.. I need a break. But don't blame yourselves! Please! Petrie, it isn't your fault!

 I want to stop fighting with everyone, especially Peyton. Call me please? When you read this?

As for Niall and Liam, I don't know you guys.. give me some space. I need time, I need to think. If you push me, both of you go out of the picture. So just.. be patient, please? I love you guys.

 Love, 

Liv.