28

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Harry.. something is wrong with Peyton" I said laughing the second Harry walked in the door of the hotel. He had gone to the workout room about an hour ago.

 "What? What's wrong?" He asked stepping in.

 "Go see!!" I yelled pushing him towards their on-suite.

 We got there, and didn't see her. "Where is she?" Harry asked confused, "I thought you said something was going on?"

 I frowned, stepping in.

 Out of nowhere her head popped out from under the bed. "HELLO!"

"OH MY FUCK!" Harry yelled jumping. I laughed, she's been going crazy bezerk.. and it's not exactly normal! "What are you doing?"

"I.. want a puppy! He should be really fluffy! Like a pomski! NOT A POMERANIAN! RAT RAT RAT! They're little rats- Pomski's are so cute! We should get a puppy, and name it Marcel! Like in your video! And he can come under here with me and I can have my little Marcel!" She shrieked and was speaking REALLY fast! 

 "You.. what now? Calm down!"

"YELLOW"

"..what?"

"No- purple! That should be his collar!"

Harry turned to me, quickly pushing me out of the room and shutting the door. "She's tired." He said quickly.

 "Uh- no! She's like wide awake in there!" I assured him.

"Not her, if she's really tired, like she obviously is, she goes crazy.. It can be quite entertaining sometimes" He laughed. 

Peyton's P.O.V.

 I want a pomski.. they're so FLUFFY. No.. I want a kitten. NO! NO I DON'T! PUPPY!!! 

 I took a deep breathe, knowing I was tired.. but I couldn't help it! I crawled out from unter the bed and jumped onto it instead, hugging a pillow to myself. I want hot chocolate.. no.. to hot.. I want to sleep.. no.. Food!!

 I stood up and went to the door throwing it open. Harry and Zayn who had been talking turned to me. "Food food food.." I chanted walking past them.

 "Woah there" Harry said, quickly taking a hold of my arm. I turned to him. I looked at my arm, making no effort to take it back. "You need to go to sleep..."

 "No! I want food!" I complained. He ended up winning our fight. And I gave in going back into the room and he followed me. I sat on the edge of the bed after he shut the door.

 "You need to go to of least sleep of least a few hours if you're coming to our interview later tonight." He assured me.

 I shook my head. "Maybe I don't want to." I smirked. He raised his eyebrows. I stood up and stepped in front of him. Still smirking.

 His eyes widened and he shook his head. "No, you need to actually sleep. I mean it!" 

 "Noooo!" I pouted. I went on my tippy toes, and was still shorter then him. I pecked his lips and dropped back down. "I'm not tired."

 He brought his arms around my waist and leaned his forhead on mine and smiled softly. "Yes you are love" He said softly. He lifted me up and I squealed.

 "Hey! Put me doowwwnnnnn!" He dropped me on the bed. "That isn't what I meant.."

 He layed down next to me and pulled up the blanket and Took ahold of my hand. We faced each other and he closed his eyes. "Go to sleep" He said softly. So finally.. I did. 

 Harry's P.O.V.

 "What one love?" I asked Peyton.. who thankfully wasn't exhosted and crazy anymore. We were in the dressing room for the interview and all the other boys were getting dressed. Louis still wasn't in the greatest mood because of Kenzie, but He'll be okay. I stood in ripped jeans and was shirtless, holding up a long sleeved white shirt up that would show some of my chest, and a plad button up shirt that had the sleeves rolled up with a white tee with it up to Peyton.

 "Umm.. plad, but don't button it." She said. I pulled on the white under shirt and the plad jacket leaving it unbuttoned as she suggested and looked in the mirror.. not bad. I gave her a thumbs up, and then one of the make up artists shooed her out to get to her seat since we would be on in 15.

 Peyton's P.O.V.

 "And lets welcome, One Direction!" The interviewer announced, and screamed pierced my ears. I sat in the front row with strangers on either side of me.. oh well.

 The boys appeared and squished onto the small couch they had. "Hello boys!"

 They gave out a chorus of 'hello's and Harry looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and he winked, and quickly turned away back to the interviewer.

 "So, first. Harry, in your past interview you announced you were taken, but that subject seemed to pass quickly, want to tell us about it?"

 "Oh, um, yea sure" He said and repositioned himself on the couch. "Well, it's been only like, a week of two.. "He fake coughed, "10 days" And he fake coughed again. I smiled, pleased he had been counting.. "And yea, it in fact IS Peyton Andrews. She um, well she's just beautiful and I really like her"

 Everyone errupted in 'awwe's and I looked in my lap smiling widely. "Is she here? Would she like to come up?"

 Fuck.

 My head snapped back up wide eyed, to be locked with Harry's. The cameras turned to me and Harry raised his eyebrows in question. I bit my lip nervously. He mouthed 'please?' I squeeze my eyes together and finally stood up. Everyone looked at me as the bodygaurds let me pass onto stage.

 "Hello" I mumbled stepping up. Harry stood up to let me sit. "You sure?" I asked. "It's your spot I don't want to take it!"

 "It's fine!" 

"But Harry-"

 "Alright how about this?" He sat back down and suddenly pulled me down onto his lap. I stared at his shocked and he just smiled cheekily. "Hello love!"

 "Thanks for the warning!" I said sarcastically.

 "Of you fight like an old married couple already! Let's move along!" Liam laughed.

 Everyone laughed a bit and The interviewer looked at us, her eyes glaring at me. Well then! Somebody's a Hater!

 "So, Peyton, Harry, I thought I heard about you two having a little fight.. what was that abut? At the other airport?"

 "Oh!" I mumbled stealing a look at Harry, "Um, that actually wasn't him it was me and my friend-"

"Who?" She said cutting me off. I glared at her.

 "As I was saying, My friend, and Louis' girlfriend Kenzie, but no need to get into details"

"Do tell!"

"Do you not understand no need to get into details?" I asked annoyed. "It's between me and her, no need to get it all over in public, it isn't a bit deal"

 She rolled her eyes, and moved on, ignoring me the rest of the interview. Well Then!

Rude.

 Photo : Pomsky!

Hey guys! Haven't talked to you guys in a while! Liv has because it's like.. her thing, but hey! I just wanted to say I have a little idea and if you want to be in the fanfic message me (ask specifically for Peyton please!) and I'll give you details! Lets make the deadline.. Friday? Friday the 22 it is! Message me! :)

'Peyton