30

 I shivered as the cold flooded through my body. We were on a plane to go home for christmas break. But it was so cold! I was wearing a big sweatshirt and sweats but- but.. cooollldd! "Hey, I found a blanket" Harry said sitting back in his spot. He pulled it around the two of us and I snuggled into him. He put his arms around me trying to warm me. "Is that better?"

 "A bit.." I mumbled. I looked at him and suddenly his eyes widened. "Whats wrong?" He started moving making me have to sit back up. "Harry?"

 He tugged something out of his bag. "I forgot to give this to you! It's Liv's note."

 "Oh.." I took it and he sat back down and I went back into his arms reading it through. Once finished, I sighed and took out my phone.

Ring... Ring...

"Hello?"

"You asked me to call? In your note?" I said nervously, not sure what to say.

"Oh! Yea .. Well I really need to talk to you, but i'm in the middle of something." She said, and I started hearing yelling in the backround.

 "Uh.. Liv?"

"Yeah? Sorry! I'll call you back! I have.. to deal with something." And she cut off. What the hell?

"She hung up on me" I told Harry, pocketing the phone again.

"Oh.. I don't know why..she told you to call her" He said confused.

"She said she had to deal with something.. and there was yelling.." I trailed off when I realized something. "Harry!" I shrieked.

"What?"

"It was Kenzie!" I turned to face him in his seat. "Kenzie was there yelling in the backround!"

His eyes widened and he turned to look across the plane to look at Louis towards the back, who was clueless.

 Louis looked up, and saw us alreay looking at him and he gave us a confused look. 

 "Uh.. Louis" Harry said slowly. "Can you come over here?"

Louis stood up awkwardly and came over. "What? Am I in trouble?" He asked and laughed a bit, but stopped when he looked at our faces.

"Uh, do you know where Kenzie is?" Harry asked slowly.

 Louis face dropped, "I think.. she broke up with me" He said sadly, "And no, why?"

"She's with Liv.. Peyton just called her and hears Kenzie in the backround" 

 His face.. lit up. Why.. uh.. okay.

"I can settle things!" He said excitedly, "I can go and see her, and .. thank god!" He said in relief. I shook my head, I guess I was expecting a different reaction.. okay. He walked off to a different area in the plane.. where the other boys were. It was just me and Harry here.

 He looked at me. "Alright then!" He said a bit more cheerfully, lets move on shall we?"

".. uh.. okay!" I said, he always perks me up a bit.

"Guess what?" He said smiling.

"What?"

"Were going to have a 7 hour livestream" He smirked. "In February (I know its not february it was november but I need to work with the date in the story), so not too soon, to raise money"

"Really?!"

"Yea, it'll be really cool! You'll see! It'll be amazing, we get to try to break world records and were doing a ton of things about the fans and twitter, it'll be amazing"

"7 Hours?"

"Yea! It'll be fantastic"

7 hours, of one direction. Fans are probably going bezerk.

And over the speaker, the attendant announced we were landing.