Seven!!!

LE CHAPTER SEVEN EVERYBODY!! ;D FUN TIMES!!

LOVE Liv🎶

Chapter 7

I went back to my old stalking ways and found out that their plane left Maine at 1:00pm and would land here at approximately 10:00pm. It is now 9:00 am and I am going sightseeing today! Yay Vegas! I was dying of hunger by 1, so I stopped at a little cafe thing and ate lunch. It was really quiet. Oddly. I walked up to a waitress and asked why.

"It's Wednesday." She said, as if it were the stupidest question ever. I was slightly offended. I shrugged it off and wandered around aimlessly until I came across a drowning butterfly. Aw, poor butterfly! I scooped it up and placed it on a giant rock in the sun. Yay! Purple butterfly saved! (A/n: to Peyton: IT LIVES!!!) Random Act of kindness I guess? Meh I really cou-

"Are you Olivia Andrews?!" Two little twin girls asked me. Awe! They are soo cute!

"Yeah that's me! And what are your names?" They looked around 12 years old.

"I'm Sage and that's-"

"Rebekkah. Can we get your autograph?" She asked shyly.

"Of course!" I smiled and took the pen and paper from the one girl, Sage.

"Are you dating Nathan Sykes?" Rebekkah blurted out, in a bit of a disapproving tone.

"Uhh no. Truth be told, he's a real jerk!" I replied, shocked at the question, nobody really cared about what I thought. It was always the assumptions.

"Yeah, I never liked him. I think you and Liam are waaay cuter together!" She squealed. I almost choked in my own spit.

"No way!! I TOTALLY ship you and Niall!!" Sage argued.

"Whatever! They obviously both love her, so it's her choice!" What da Fucq were they talking about?

"C'mon Rebekkah!!! We gotta go! Mom is gonna be pissed!" Sage said dragging her sister away.

"Wait!" She stopped and gave me a hug and whispered "Pick Liam!" in my ear. I just smiled at the two small children.

"We'll see." I muttered under my breath. As I walked away I could still her the girls squealing because they got my name on a piece of paper. I just shook my head and laughed quietly to myself, they seriously adored me. How cute! I feel so loved! I checked the time, UGH!! Only a few more hours till all hell breaks loose. I better find my hotel cause.... I might be lost. My phone started to blast 'Counting Stars' by One Republic. Ooh! Niall, yay!

"Hello you've reached Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, how may I help you with your chocolate needs?" I asked in a receptionist type voice. I bit my tongue to keep from giggling.

"What? Oh sorry. I would like 8 everlasting gob stoppers please?" He played along.

"Alright, that will be.." I trailed off as if I were thinking. "299.99 at the next window please."

"Alrighty, maybe later Liv, I just wanted to see how you're doing?" He asked, concerned.

"I'm fine. Really, stop worrying about me! Are you on the plane yet?" I asked, nervous as to when they would get here.

"Yeah we're on the plane and should be there in about an hour." He replied. "Why?"

"Just wondering. Hey, don't forget to call me when you land and take lots of pictures, ok?" I just hope that they won't freak when I'm here too.

"Course! Oops, we are beginning to land, I gotta go! I'll call you later love! Bye!" He quickly said goodbye and ended the call. D'awww! He called me love again!! I started to freak out again. I will have to face her in less than an hour.

••••

I stood in front of Niall's door, took a deep breath, and knocked lightly, silently praying he wouldn't hear.

"Come on in Lou!" Niall yelled from somewhere inside the hotel room. I opened the door and walked in quietly. I slowly sneaked up behind him on the couch and jumped over and onto his lap.

"BOO!" I shouted and shrieked when he slapped my leg, ha! Dude!! If I were a robber he would die from such a girly hit!

"Liv?!?! What the bloody hell are you doing here!!?" He smiled and gave me one of those famous Horan Hugs. I hugged him back and we just sat like that, enjoying each other's presence.

"Hey Ni, did Lou come ye-" It was Harry. And where there's a Harry, there's a Peyton. "Olivia?" I jumped behind Niall, as if it would hide me from him.

"Don't tell Peyton yet!" I pleaded. He walked over to me and have me a hug. Not what I was expecting considering he was on 'her' side. I hugged him back anyways.

"I won't tell. But I'm glad you're back." He said, giving me a sympathetic look. I didn't like that, being pitied.

"Don't look at me like that!" I told him.

"What?!" He questioned.

"Like the whole 'I feel bad for you cause your mum died' thing! Stop it!" I explained to him.

"Well then, how should I look at you? Like this? Or this? OH! How about this?!" He kept on giving me crazy looks that made me laugh. "See! Look Ni! I mad her laugh!" He smiled at me.

"Thanks Hazza." I said quietly and gave him another hug.

"HARRY IM HOME!!" Louis walked through the door. I pushed Harry away and jumped onto my Lou-Bear.

"Louis!!!!" I yelled into his shirt a he stumbled back from the force of me.

"Wha? LIVIE!!!" He screamed and spun around with me in his arms. I never realized how much I missed these guys until I saw them again. He was beaming and gave me a peck on the cheek, then through me down on the couch.

"Ow." I mumbled into a pillow.

"Well that's what you get for not telling that you were coming!!" He sassed me. I stuck out my tongue and was lifted into the air once again, to be engulfed in another hug from Zayn.

"What in the world are you doing here!!? Why? What happened to your leg?" I was bombarded by questions from him.

"I came to see you guys!! And thanks to Niall's poor defense skills I got bitch-slapped on the leg." I explained, gesturing to my red leg.

"My defense skills are just too much for you to handle!" Niall defended himself.

"Harry! Come on, Harry I'm hungry!!" Peyton yelled from a room.

"I was never here!" I whispered and jumped behind the couch like a ninja. In my head I singing the mission impossible theme song, this mission definitely couldn't fail.

"Harry! Can you pweease make me some food?" She said in a sweet voice. MUAHAAHAA I can see her but she can't see me!! Let's see how long this lasts!