Chapter 29!!

HOWS IT BEEN? I HATE SCHOOL. ITS REALLY STUPID.

LOVE Livie👾👾👾

Chapter 29!

I sat on the couch and watched the interview. The interviewer was a total bitch to Peyton. Sigh, still waiting on that call guys! Maybe they're just busy. GRARGH! I groaned, rolled onto the floor, and laid there for about an hour. Doing nothing. Such an extraordinharry life right?

"PICK UP YOUR PHONE ITS KENZIE! PICK UP YOUR PHONE ITS KENZIE! IF YOU DONT PICK UP IM GOING TO KEEP ON SCREAMING!!" Kenz's ringtone. So.... annoying. So far away.. I jump up and slide my finger across the screen to answer.

"What?" I said, in monotone.

"What crawled up your arse?" She said with a laugh.

"Not in the mood I guess." I shrug, although she can't see me.

"Well get IN the mood! Wanna know why? Hmmm?!" She said all giddy.

"Not really." I sighed.

"IM COMING HOME! Like, now. As in, I'm getting on the plane to London!" I smiled and instantly felt better.

"Yay! God, Kenz I'm bored outta my mind and Haley is on vacation in Mexico with her family! It's absolutely horrid here!" Beep beep. "Oops! Someone else is calling me, text me before you land!" With that, I hung up and switched calls.

"Liv?" Finn! Long time dude!!

"Finny? What's up?" I ask.

"Nothin much, just wondering if you wanted to cheer up a sad and depressed Finn, because his bitchy, now ex, girlfriend, dumped his sorry arse?" Aw poor Finn.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry Finn! Why don't you come over to my place and we can watch movies till Kenzie gets home, then we can plot revenge!!" I suggest, rubbing my hands together as evil thoughts ran through my mind.

"Ok! Be there in 10 minutes!" He said and hung up. Yay! I get to make people feel better!

•••

"You would be the worst doctor in the history of doctor's time!"

"Thanks for not sugar-coating it Finny." I say blankly. He was probably right, a lot of people would die than be saved. We were watching a freaky movie called 'The Crush', it was about a psychotic girl who became obsessed with whoever she had a crush on. And if they didn't like her back, they would mysteriously die. Soo, yeah, creepy.

DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG

"Calm your pants! I'm coming!!" I shouted as I skipped to the door, glad to get away from the movie.

"DUDE! I TEXTED YOU HALF AN HOUR AGO! I WAITED FIVE MINUTES AND CAME HERE SOO, HAPPY EXTREMELY BELATED BIRTHDAY! KENZIE IS IN DA HOUSE!" Kenz yelled and entered my house with her bags from the tour.

"Kenzie! I missed you!" I said as I hugged her till she was gasping for air.

"Haha, I missed you too."

"Yo, Finn! I'll be right back Kay?"I called to him as I started dragging Kenz upstairs to the spare room so we could talk.

"Yeah, yeah!" He replied, staring at the tv screen. I shook my head and shut the door behind us.

"Alright, spill. I know you didn't tell Lou or any of the guys that you came home." I started my grill on her.

"Pshh, whaat?" She squeaked. "Okay, how'd you know?" She sighed.

"Cause it's the same way I left, but I told you, you dip!" I huffed a laugh and stared at the frown on her face. Poor Kenz. "Hey, cheer up." I pat her arm and give her a soft look.

"No.." A tear slipped down her face. "I think I broke up with him Liv!" She broke into a sob.

"Aww no Kenz! Why?!" I hugged her. I felt her pain.

"I-I-I don't k-know!" She cried on my shoulder.

"Hey, is everything alright? I heard a noise." Finn came in the room, looking concerned.

"Everything's fine Finn! Please, just, Kenz just needs some girl time right now. Kay?" I was stressing out.

"Oh, you sure? Cause I ca-"

"Finn." I give him a look. "We'll be down in a bit, promise." He nodded his head and left us alone. Once the door shut, Kenzie started crying again.

"Liv, I messed up. What am I going to do?!" She stared at me. What?! I am not the O great and wise and powerful advisor!

"Just tell Louis you need some time. And definitely tell him that you are here and not... dead or something." I say awkwardly.

"Okay, thanks Livie! You know more about relationships than I do." She hugged me and stood up, drying her tears.

"Haha, yeah, cause I totally rock relationships. Take a look at the tabloids from a few months ago! They'll tell you how amazing I am at them!" I say, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Stop that. You know those aren't true! You are amazing. And you're gorgeous!" She gives me a serious look.

"Haha, thanks anyway." I breathe and take Kenz downstairs to find that Finn flipped the station so it was the movie 'Warm Bodies' instead of 'The Crush'. Thank god! That was freaky.

We were halfway through the movie when Kenzie screamed.

"Oh my shit! Bloody hell?!!" Finn yelled at her.

"I agree, what the heck?" I laugh a bit at her.

"CHRISTMAS IS IN 2WEEKS!!" She shouted in our faces. I laughed at her child-ness.

"Whatever Kenz!" I laugh.

DING DONG!!!

"Hey Liv! The doorbell rang. I think someone is there!" Kenzie glanced my way then back to the screen. I shake my head and close the door as soon as I open it. It was a person. A certain person in particular. A guy. An ex. To be more specific, Kenzie's shit ex-boyfriend. I open the door a crack and glare at him.

"What the fuck do you want _____!" I spat venomously at him.

MUAHAHAHAHAA CLIFF HANGER, SORTA KINDA IDK!! WHO'S THE GUY? HMMM? POOR KENZIE😢

LOVE Livie👾