Chapter 5

I DIDNT SAY PEYTONA HAD TO TALK BOUT HERSELF TOO! I SADLY HAD TO MISS PETRIE'S PARTY CUZ I AM CURRENTLY IN VEGAS-LAS HAHAHA YEAAH YOU BE JELLY OF MOI!! SORRY FOR MY LATE CHAPTER UPDATE:/I THOUGHT IT WAS HER CHAPTER CUZ I WAS ON DA PLANE BUUT YEA.

LOVE Liv🎶

Chapter 5!

I texted Peyton and booked a flight for Las Vegas-the boys' next stop on the tour after Maine. (a/n:I had to use it!! I couldn't resist!!) I booked a room for three nights. Hey! If you're in Vegas might as well stay for a bit! I think I'm kind of.. like.. in denial? I guess. Almost like, I'm refusing to accept the fact that I really have no family. Just me, myself, and I. I can't imagine how she's reacting right now. My flight leaves in a few more hours. I finished packing, said goodbyes to my friends and headed to the airport. The plane was possibly THE most horrid ride. EVER. I sat next to the window(a plus), with an annoying child on the aisle and an old, REALLY old snoring man. I was about to scream when we landed. I was in heaven. Screw that I hate layovers. There was a 4 hour one!! What the hell?! Why four fricken hours?!! I waited in the West Virginia airport for four hours then another flight for 7 hours. Sigh. At least I was alone in the seat row thingy. Peyton here I come! I'm gonna be sick.

NIALL POV

Liv texted me and said "see you soon!" whatever that meant. We were all trying to find Peyton in the hotel. Haz told me that their mum died and I've called Liv's phone dozens of times I see if she's alright. Liam, Zayn and Louis have tried too. I'm starting to worry. Harry is flipping out cause he can't find Petrie. Liam is close to tears whispering to himself. Why? I have no clue. It's like he thinks she's dead. Oh god. Now that thought is in my head! Suddenly, Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" blasted from my phone. It's Liv's ringtone!! I answered immediately.

"Liv! Are you ok? Why haven't you answered your phone? Is Peyton with you? My God, Love you have no idea how worried I've been!" I said extremely quickly in one breath. She was laughing. "Why the bloody hell are ya laughing? We were all freaking out!"

"Calm down boy! I just had my phone switched off! Stop your shouting and all the worrying! I'm perfectly fine! And why would Peyton be with me?! She's in Maine with you lot!" Liv said as if it were obvious as to where exactly she was.

"Alright, but no! We can't find her anywhere! She ran off after the text. And a really great way to tell her aye? Text message?" The sarcasm dripping from my words.

"Easy. She's probably in a closet or a ridiculously small place to cry. Like a cupboard... or a broom closet! And considering what she said to me? I think we're even." She replied, implying that she was still, very pissed at Peyton. I sighed in defeat.

"What did you mean by "See you soon" in the text?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see!" She said in a sing-song voice. "Bye babe!" My heart did a little flip thing when she said "babe". Even if it was just a friendly thing. Still. I realized that before I had let "love" out. Oh well. I'll tell her when I see her next. Which will be in a few months, in person at least. A few months to prepare, thank god I'm not going to see her tomorrow or something. That would be awkward, only she wouldn't know it.

LIAM POV (yay)

I thanked my lucky stars that Liv called. Although, I tensed up at him calling her love. I think it was because I may or may not still have some feelings for her. Niall told me that he went back home to visit her, but gave no details. What did they talk about? Are they together? Oh bloody hell, if they're together I don't know what I'll do! For now I can just hope the best and talk to her when I see her in person next. In a few months that is, when we are on break. I hope she'll take me back. Harry burst through the door with Peyton curled into a ball sobbing on his chest. Poor girls! They lost their dad, each other and now their mum. I will get them to reunite though. If it's the last thing I do I will make them happy. Good god. I sound like a bad film!! "I will do it if it's the last thing I do!" Why did Liv and I even break up? Oh riiight, the hate. She couldn't take it anymore so she dumped me. I cried for hours. After two weeks I decided to get off my bum and do something productive. That's when I met Sophia. Then all the guys caught us making out in the couch and Liv cried a lot. I haven't seen her or have heard from her since the day she left. And left us all a note that said five simple words. Five words that pretty much destroyed my life.

"Rot in hell.

Loathe Liv."

Me and Niall tried to call her but Peyton shouted at us and made us promise we wouldn't contact her. I never should've let her go dammit!! She waltzed out of our life and strutted strait into the UnWanted's. Of course that's where she went!! The paps' magazines had the unwanted's and Liv's faces plastered on almost every page. Most saying the absolute dreadful things.

"Olivia Andrews! Pregnant! Who's kid? Malik's or Sykes'?" There were tons with every combination possible Styles or Payne? Horan or Kaneswaren? Tomlinson or McGuiness? Etcetera, etcetera, it was awful.

"Olivia Andrews. Slut! One Direction now the Wanted? Who next?"

"Olivia Andrews:Gold digger! After she drained 1D She ditched them for their rival - the Wanted!"

"Bitch of the Month? Olivia Andrews!"

There was the occasional good one, but it Just got worse and worse until, one day. It was like she disappeared off the face of the earth cause she vanished from all publicity. I miss her like crazy and I think about her all the time. I couldn't stand even the thought, of her with another guy. I hope she still wants me too.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE BAD CHAPTER!!! I WAS IN A RUSH AND WRITING IT PEICE BY PEICE UNTIL I FINALLY FINISHED!! AND I CUT IT SHORT JUST TO MAKE PEYTON HAPPY!!! SO THERE! I LOVE YOU CUPCAKERS!!

LOVE Liv👾