16

I felt my chest clench and gasped, suddenly waking up and sitting bolt upright. I had my hands tightened around the sheets so tightly and a beat of sweat came down from my forehead. 

 That-That dream.. was horrible.

 dream

"Get out!"  Harry yelled at me, throwing a duffle bag at me and shoving me out of the room. "You worthless, sobbing, weak, little bitch! I know all your family is DEAD, even Liv, but it's been a month! GET OVER IT!" He yelled and slammed the door.

 I starred at the door for a long time, processing.

Liv is dead? Harry's kicking me out? WHAT?

 I started walking, who knows where, but somehow ended up in a graveyard. As if knowing were I was going, I came to a set of gravestones.

 Olivia... Theres Mum... theres "Dad" and theres... me? 

I looked at it, it said today, the date of death was today.

Suddenly, there was flames, taking over the stones and there stood Satan. "It's time to come home" He said, wraming his arms and taking me down, as I screamed.

 Down into darkness.

*end*

I collapsed back down onto the bed, not wanting to get up. I covered my face with my hands not wanting to be a part of reality, and instead dissapear. Dissapear into darkness. 

"Peyton?" A distant voice called, tearing me from my imagination and thoughts, back into the horrors of reality.

 "What?" I groaned tiredly and sat up, seeing Harry in the doorway of the patio that was attached to my room.

 "A-Are you okay?" He asked worriedly walking over, and sat baside me on the bed. I wached him as he made his way over. My eyes twitching.

 "I-I'm fine- I'm okay" I stuttered. "Just- so .. so stressed"

He pulled me over into his chest and kissed my head, "It's going to be alright" He cooed, "I promis, I'll keep you safe."

 I hugged him tightly, "I trust you" I whispered, "Don't make me regret it"

"Never"