Chapter 39

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS CUPCAKERS!!!

-Love Liv🎶

Chapter 39(almost 40 AHHH!)

LIV POV

We enter the club and I link arms with Finn, not wanting to get separated. (a/n: lol get it?) We travel to the bar and my mind goes back to the first time we all went to a club. Ahh, memories. Haha, Peyton, Harry, Louis, Haley and Niall were all drunk. At least me, Kenz, Liam, Zayn and Per weren't and could make sure that Harry and Petrie didn't do anything... irrational. I miss it when everything was simple. AKA before I kissed Niall.

"Who's idea was it to come here anyway?" I stifle a yawn and lean on Finn when Louis left to get drinks.

"Mine! And you agreed so don't complain!" Kenzie scolded me. I stuck my tongue out at the back of her head.

"Finally! You're back!" I say and take a drink from Louis. I grimace as the liquid burns my throat. "Oh god, what was that?" I squeak and take a drink of water.

"That, my friend," Louis took it from my hands. "Is pure vodka." And swallows it.

"It's disgusting. No wonder I don't drink." I laugh and Louis puts on a devious smirk. Oh no. "Stop smirking at me and drink your crap!" I whine and avert my eyes.

"We, are going to play a little drinking game that I just made up right now!" Louis exclaims. Shit. "It goes like this! Olivia gets blindfolded and we give her a lot of different drinks and she has to guess them!"

"Why me?" I ask.

"Cause you don't drink so it will be more fun." He said like it was obvious.

"I hate you all!!" I look at everyone and Finn blindfolds me with Haley's scarf. "If I get sick I'm puking on you Louis!" I yell over the music.

"Drink number one! Kenz picked this one out." Aw shiz, here goes nothing. I take a sip from the glass in my hand. It's actually not that bad.

"Is it a Screwdriver?" I ask, pretty certain it was.

"Yup! Next one, Finn's choice." Lou said and placed a glass in my hand, it had a thin neck so it was either wine, or a martini of some sort.

"Will I die?" I ask, sniffing the drink cautiously.

"No! Just drink it!" Finn poked my cheek, I think it was Finn. I gulped down the drink and immediately know what it is.

"Apple Martini." My favorite.

"Yes! If you don't drink then how do you know these drinks?" I sigh and take off the blindfold.

"Cause Lou, 1) I've drunk alcohol before and 2) Apple Martinis are my favorite! But I meant, I don't drink ANYMORE, at least not a lot." I explain and understanding crosses over his face.

"Ooh! I get it now. Kay, what do we do now?" He asks everyone. Wait, where are Peyton and Harry? I scan my eyes over the dance floor but don't see either of them.

"Haley, Kenz, have you seen Peyton?" I ask, looking around again.

"Nope."

"No, she went to the bathroom but that was a while ago, she should be back by now." Haley tells me, then goes back to conversing with the others.

"Guys, I'm going to the bathroom, be right back." I say and head towards the door of the club. I take my phone out and call Peyton. No answer. I look around and something shiny catches my eye. I find her bag on the ground by the street. Okay, now I'm freaking out. Where is Peyton?!? I call Harry and he answers on the first ring.

"Hey Liv. Can't talk right now. I'm... busy." Why the hell is he whispering?

"Do you know where Peyton is? I can't find her and I'm getting worried." I ask and start walking down the street.

"Not exactly. But I'm going to find out. Don't worry, she'll be fine." With that he hung up on me. I breath a sigh of relief, Harry wouldn't let her get hurt. He's Harry. I keep walking to get rid of my nerves and don't even notice the time. My phone buzzes and Kenz is calling me. Shit it's been an hour, at least.

"Hi Kenz!" I say, trying to sound casual.

"Don't give me bullshit. Where the fuck are you?!!? First we lose Peyton, then you leave and don't come back! Finn and Louis are going crazy! For all they know you're dead! Get your ass back here before I find you and kill you myself!" She screams and end the call.

Well then.

I look up to see that I walked myself into one of 'those' neighborhoods. I keep my head down and start walking faster until I hear a scream.

"HELP ME!! ANYONE! LIV, HARRY, HELLP!!!!" I stop dead in my tracks. Peyton. Oh no. I start running to where I heard the screams and nearly faint when I heard a gunshot. Then, the cry of pain. "HARRY!!! NOO! HARry!!" Her voice cracked at the end. I started running again.

I finally find the house, grab a couple sharp rocks and put them in my purse. I don't know what I'm up against! Well, a gun for sure. I send Kenz a quick text with the address to the house and the caption 'NOW' and slowly open the back door to the house. Who just leaves doors open like that? For real. I look around and it looks like any other normal home. I grab a knife from the kitchen and walk towards the cries. Basement. Of course it's the basement, what criminal doesn't use the basement? I turn the nob for the basement door. So you lock this door but not your actual house door? Crazy man! Oh, wait. I have a knife, I can probably pick the lock. I put the pointy end of the knife in the lock and twist. Oh my god.

It worked! Back to the plan. What is my plan? Shit, I guess I'll just have to wing it.