40! OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!

"No! Stop- Please stop!" I sobbed. Gavin held me back by my arms as I wrestled to get to Harry. Harry! Gavin totally just SHOT him! In his upper thigh. Harry sat on the floor, bleeding badly. He had passed out from the blood and was proped awkwardly against the wall.

"You do WHAT I say, WHEN I say it!" He yelled at me and tugged e back, dragging me across the floor.

I screamed.

"HE WAS YOUR FRIEND!" I yelled trying to twist away. "YOU SHOT HIM!" I cried. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw Liv.. Liv! Sneak across the doorway. Gavin hadn't seen anything..

No. She isn't there! You've gone so crazy you're starting to hallucinate!

"He got in my way." He growled. His gun was tucked into his pocket tightly, and was way out of my reach.

"You're drunk! You never would have dont this if you were-were sober!" I wined. My head throbbed, and my vision even blurred. Too many drinks! You idiot! You can't even defend yourself!

"Shut- UP!" He hit me hard across my head with something-hard. I couldn't see what. I let out another scream.

"STOP!" Someone cried out. I looked up, only to get pounding in my head.

Liv? Was she REALLY there?

Suddenly he dropped me. She wasn't a hallucination! "Another obsticle." He mumbled as I crashed onto the floor, unable to get up. My vision was so screwed up I thought for a moment I saw two Livs.. then three... then one again.

"Liv- no! Get out!" I shrieked.

She ignored me. "L-Let her go.. and Harry.. oh my god Harry!" He said, holding back a sob of horror as she finally got a glimpse of Harry.

"No-Liv.. go! Get out!" I squeaked, barly able to get the words out. I gave her a look of despiration. "Go.."

She shook her head. "Not you too." she whispered.

Just then I realized something glinted in her hand. I squinted painfully. A knife.

A knife is nothing against a gun! "GO!" I cried. Tears streamed my face as I saw Gavin reach for his gun. "NO LIV! GO! PLEASE!" I screamed through tears. No! Not her too! Please!

Please please please please please!

Then I heard the sirens. For a mere moment I had hope.. till the loud sound rang in my ears. NO! "LIV NO!" I screamed. I cried so hard and dropped my head in my arms.

Suddenly he yanked up by my hair, making me scream again.

"See all the trouble you caused me?!" He yelled angrily.

I choked through a sob. "No! Why- why!?" I screamed. "How could you.."

He hit me across the head again, and that hit was the last hit, I couldn't take anymore. I couldn't take anything else. I was gone. And Liv was gone. ..Harry was gone.

Mom was gone. Dad was gone. Coley and Ella are gone. My own life... is gone. As if we never existed.

My entire family.. wiped out of existence. Like we weren't even here in the first place.

Forever.