22

OMG Im so screwed for my science fair project due tomorrow! -Peyton

22

I stood pacing back and forth in My room I share with Harry. I kept running my hands through my hair frusturatingly. Harry was looking through his bag on the bed for clothes.

"Stop cussing" He spoke finally. I had been mumbling colourful words for the past ten minutes.

"Why?" I snapped angerly. "She-he, they both- UGH!" I shrieked, and collapsed onto the bed next to his bag. "This is so annoying."

He looked down at me, "Then just get ready for the interview, calm down, we'll figure it out later" He said calmly. Why is he so calm?

"...fine" I said finally, sighing. I stood up making my way to my bag and dug through it. Eventually I found a white knit sweater and black scarf. I didn't want to go all dressy-dressy, I just wanted to be comfortable. I put them on in the bathroom along with black ripped skinny jeans that just so happened to match Harry's.. I'm not surprised.

I pulled on some boots and my hair in a fishtail and looked it over in the mirror. Harry popped up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. "You look beautiful" He whispered in my ear and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks" I managed a smile and leaned my head to the side onto his.

The door opened and Zayn poked his head in, "It's- oh! Uh..sorry if im interrupting something..."

"You're fine"

"Okay.. in that case the bus is here"

"Alright, be there in a minute" Harry nodded to him and he left. Harry pecked my on the cheek, "Let's go then" He said letting go of me and putting out his hand to me.

I took it and we made our way out, everyone else was in the main room of the suite and Liv, Niall, and Liam were all awkward in different corners of the room. She was all dressed up with curled hair to prefection and lace light blue dress.

"Now that the lovebirds are here..." Kenzie smirked. Huh, I guess she's coming too. "We can go"

She took Lou's hand and we made out way out quickly. The eleavator would be crowded with everyone so Harry and I took the stairs, and so did Liv trailing behind us slowly.

If Liv and I had been on good terms, I would turn around to comfort her about Niall right now, but I'm not. Nope, NOT.

She can deal with it!

We came to the lobby and screams flooded into the room. Body gaurds came all around us, blocking the screaming, crying, and even fainting, fans.

We came to the tour bus and the others were already there. We piled in and the door shut behind us, and I sat on one of the seats next to Liam and Harry.

This was the first interview Liv was coming to for the tour, and she was pale. "You alright love?" Louis asked her.

She swallowed and nodded.

I tuned out from everyone, leaning on Harry.

As soon as we were there, once again bodygaurds escourted us around the fans. Some fans were screaming things like, "Drop the slut! Date me instead!" and others were saying, "You're so adorible together! I HATE IT!!"

So you know, nicest fans ever right? Hah, note the sarcasm.

As soon as we were inside Liv, Kenzie and I took our seats up front and the boys made their way to the dressing room.

After about a half hour the words boomed through the loud speaker, "-And welcoming, One Direction!!" And screaming came from all 'round as they appeared around the corner.