chapter 4 a la mode!

So.. apparently we're talking about ourselves now? According to liv's authors note b4 we are... Um, I'm Peyton. I play hockey, im throwing a halloween party soon and I'm being a BADASS DEVIL! XD Um.. I.. Am very artistic I love drawing. I also LOVE singing and music. And... erm.. hmm... I'm ... extraordiHarry? Yea. lets go with that.

4

"NO! LIAR!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs throwing my phone across the room and it shattered as soon as it made contact with the wall. "LIAR!"

I was on the ground, my back against the wall from sliding down it when .. IT .. told me LIES!

I heard barging steps around the hotel room outside my bedroom followed by pounding on the door beside me. "Peyton! Are you okay!?" I heard Harry's voice drift to me.

"SCREW YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried out. I was sobbing and I looked at my hands that only a moment ago had thrown the phone, and now were shaking uncontrolably. We were in Maine now. Got here yesterday, leave tomorrow.

"Peyton!" His voice came again sounding desprate. The door handle shook as he tried to open the locked door. "Please!"

"No" I rasped, my voice suddenly hardly a whisper. "G-go away" I stuttered.

I heard a quiet thud and a scraping that ended only a moment after it began. "Peyton" He said through the wall directly behind me. As if he knew were I was. "Whats wrong"

Harry's P.O.V.

I heard quiet shuffling. And then there was a click of the lock, but it didn't open, only more shuffling and then I could hear her slide back down the wall in her previous spot.

I stood up, and stepped to the door, turning it slowly and stepping into the room. I closed it behind me and went and sat beside her, taking her hand. "I have no family" She rasped

"What..?" I asked slowly furrowing my eyebrows. This girl has gone through so much pain, and yet she hasn't even self harmed. People have self harmed when their lives are perfect but they don't realize, and her's is falling apart. And yet, here she is.

"Liv's a liar" She said doubtfully, "She- she said mum- mum was d-d-dead" She said, her throught choked up.

I let out a sound deep in my throught from horror. Nonononono, her dad- mer sister- now her mum!? This isn't real! How can this even happen?!

"Peyton" I squeaked pulling her into a hug, and she sobbed into my shirt and our legs tangled together. She sobbed and sobbed- as if never ending.

Eventually she seemed so choked up she was gasping trying to stop the tears and sitting up weakly. "No- no I don't deserve to be sorry for her" She mumbled with a raspy voice.

"What? Peyto-"

"I deserve to lose everything. I don't deserve.. you!" She said realzetion in her voice as she shoved me away. "I don't deserve dad.. mum.. Liv.. you! N-No one!" She choked stumbling back.

"Peyton! That isn't true!" I yelled at her trying to reach back towards her.

"Yes it is!" she cried out swatting my hand away. "Go away! I don't deserve anything! Not your sympathy! Not family! NOBODY!!" She screamed and backed into the corned using the wall to stand herself up. "I DON'T!"

And she ran past me out the room. "PEYTON!" I screamed standing up, hearing the hsuite door slam and I charged out of the suite down the hall were I caught a glimpse of her turning the corned towards the stairs. I chased after, soon enough in the lobby and screaming fans were everywere! I saw her dissapear into the crowd, fans clawing her. "PEYTON!" I yelled again trying to follow but before I could even reach any fans one of our body gaurds stepped in front of me.

"I can't let you go in there" He said simply. He was broad.

"You have to! LET ME IN!" I screamed trying to run after but he caught my chest and ended up throwing me over his shoulder, back towards the stairs. "NO! PEYTON! PLEASE!" I was screaming, starting to lose my voice.. and my sence of hearing. I should really be used to this.

The last thing I saw was fans grouping around her as she tried to push through, screaming at her angirly for stealing me from them. Then.. the stairs door slammed shut as I struggled but was carried back to my suite.