Chapter 27

Chapter 27

KENZIE

I stare out the window for the rest of the plane, ignoring everyone, even Louis.

"Babe, please, talk to mee." Louis whined in my ear. Don't give in Kenz! Stay strong. I turn my head the other way, to be faced with the rest of the guys staring at me, trying to get me to speak. A flight attendant makes her way down the aisle with a drink trolley.

"Hello, what can I get you?" Because I'm determined, I write my drink down on my napkin and motion to my throat, as if I've lost my voice. Miraculously, it worked! I got my liquid and said nothing. I'm really good at this game.

••••

"Ken-zie, Ken-zie, Ken-zie!" The boys were chanting my name. Oh my god! I'm going to strangle one of them, and I don't mind who! I can't wait to get home to see Liv!!

OLIVIA

"JAKEY!! IF YOU DONT GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW, I'LL SIT ON SAMMI!!!" I yelled at him, grabbing Sammi's arm with her kicking and screaming.

"What?! No! Why me? HELP ME JAKE!!!" She squealed as I tripped her so she fell face down on the couch. "Oomph!" I giggled as I moved over and sat on her back. "JAKE! GIVE IT BACK I CANT BREATHE!" She gasped.

"Better give it back Jake!" I taunted him.

"B-" He tried to argue but got cut off.

"JAKE! GIVE IT BACK TO LIV!"She yelled angrily.

"FINE." He shouted and popped out if the closet, handing me my fruit snack. I snatched it from his hands.

"My precious, my precious!" I chanted in my best smiegel voice.

"Now that you got got your beloved fruit snacks, GET YOUR FAT ARSE OFF OF ME!!" Sammi yelled.

"Oh, yeah." I laughed, jumping off and away from her. She hits people!

'It's Zayn!! Pick up the damn phone! It's Zayn!! Pick up the damn phone! It's Zayn!! Pick-' Zayn's personalized ringtone came from my pocket. I've been waiting for one of them to call me for ages!

"Hey Zayn!" I say happily into the phone. I hear muffled voices, he must've butt dialed me. I'm about to hang up until I hear a certain name. What were they talking about?

"Liam! She said that if you push then you're out! For good! So I suggest, you just give me the phone." I heard Zayn trying to coax Liam into handing over his phone.

"Zayn, she said to call!" He argued. I did, didn't I?

"Well then, just let me call her! She won't think you're pushing her and everything will be fine." Shit! I quickly hung up and hoped that he didn't notice I was listening. I sat there by my phone, waiting for it to ring, then I remembered Sammi and Jake. Whoops!

"Earth to Liv!!" Jake said, waving his hand in front of my face. I grabbed his hand, bit it, and then ran out the door and to my car, yelling goodbye as I jumped in and drove away.

Why hasn't he called yet? Did something happen? Are they mad at me for leaving? A million thoughts were rolling in my head so I flipped the radio on.

"I drive all night to keep her warm and time, is froooozen. (The story of, the story of, the story of) The story of my life, I give her hope! I spend her love, until she's broke inside, the story of my life." I turn it to a different station, trying to get my mind off One Direction at the moment.

"And here is One Direction with 'Best Song Ever!" You've got to be kidding me.

"One Republic," For moment I thought I would have to strangle someone. "With their song 'Counting Stars!!" Ooh! Yay I like this song!! I turn it up super loud and nearly miss the turn to my road.

"And lately I've been, I've been losing sleep! Dreaming about the things that we could be. But lately I've been I've been playin hard, so no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars!" I sing, ridiculously off key when I feel a buzz in my pocket. I decide to ignore it, I'll be home in like, 2 seconds. I park in the garage, lock my truck and check my phone to see who it was.

From: Kenz<3

999! I need your help!!

I quickly send a reply back.

To:Kenz<3

What's wrong?

I get an answer immediately. But not from her. From the tv in the living room.

"MacKenzie Olsen was seen getting off the plane in Wisconsin, ignoring boyfriend Louis, of One Direction! What did Louis do? Is MacLou over? On the other hand, Hayton isn't looking so hot either! Peyton Andrews and Harry Styles seen to be having more public little spiffs! Something small? Or the end? And it looks like the ONLY happy couple is Zayn Malik and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards. Looks like Liam Payne is really feeling the pain of being dumped by Peyton Andrews' sister Olivia Andrews. Hasn't had a serious girlfriend since! Seems as if Niall Horan is also feeling the pain of getting dumped, by the SAME girl! What's this going to do the band? Will their friendship last? You'll find out soon! Up next is our live interview with none other than the One Direction boys! Back to you Jarod!" The reporter said with a wink in the camera's direction. WHAT THE FUCK?!! I call Kenz immediately.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE ON TV!?" I yelled, everyone around her probably heard but I really don't care. "Are you ok Kenz?" I asked my voice, barely a whisper.

"I'm fine and yeah. I'm ignoring all the guys and they want ME to apologize to Peyton for screaming at her. I was defending you and they took her side! Can you believe it?" I was shocked yet grateful someone stood up for me.

"Thanks Kenz, but do you know what they're saying? About all of us?"

"No, what?" She asked curiously.

"They are saying that you and Louis, and Peyton and Harry are going to break up, Zayn is the only happy one, and Liam and Niall are in a slump because of me, the slut." I say the last part in monotone.

"You are NOT a slut!!" Funny how that was all she from what I said. "Why the hell would they say me Louis, Peyton and Harry are going to break up!?!" There it is!

"You and Lou because you were ignoring him and Peyton and Haz because they've been in public when they had their last few little, arguments." I tell her.

"UGH! Whatever, we can't do anything now. Liv I gotta go, the guys are about to start an interview. I'll be home soon. Talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too." I sigh. Why can't paparazzi just die! Seriously, everyone would be better without it. I lay on the couch, emotionally exhausted. I fall asleep to the sound of rain on the roof and into a dreamless sleep.