Chapter 43

Chapter 43(sorry for da late update:/ blockage..)

Peyton POV

I could hear the beeping and a lot of shuffling around.

Is this good? Or is it bad?

Ya know those tv shows where the beeping gets really fast, then stops, cause they died? Yeeeaah..

I could hear a faint voice call out to the others. "She's coming back!" Does that mean I'm NOT gonna die? "Let's get her stable and inform her relatives about what's happening." I've been trying to open my eyes for what seemed like ages. Yet, nothing. I want Livie to come back and tell me what the fuck is going on in life. It's as interesting as it gets when you're stuck on a bed, in a coma. Shit, now I know how Liv felt! Suddenly, everything went calm.

No more shuffling.

No more voices.

I was about to freak and be all 'I'm dead!' until I notice that the beeping is at a normal rate. The door squeaks and I hear a lot whispers and a few gasps. I probably look like shit right now.

"She looks like shit." Thanks. Notice the sarcasm.

"Oh god. What happened? When I came and talked to her, she was fine. LiLi, what did you do?!" Livie!! I couldn't help but laugh(on the inside) and imagine Liam's face right now. I felt someone kiss my hand and hold it tightly. Harry. "He's overreacting. You're fine. You'll wake up soon. I promise Petrie." Liv whispered in my ear and I can try to picture all of this: Liv, on my right side with Liam holding her. He better be fucking holding her or else I will wake up, just to give him a good slap. And Harry on my left, squeezing the life out of my hand, whispering to himself like a mad man. Haley and Kenzie at the foot of the bed with Niall and Louis. Zayn and maybe even Perrie sitting in a chair or next to Harry. This helped.

Visioning everything. Like, if I pictured everything okay, then it WILL be okay.

LIV'S POV

After everyone left I started talking to Peyton again. It's our twin telepathy, I KNOW she can hear me. I just do.

"I'm thinking about joining the gymnastics team again. Volleyball too. I wish you could do it with me." I smile sadly at her body. I'm not holding her hand because I remember it bugged the shit out of me, so instead I'm sitting cross-legged on the spiny stool/chair, braiding and re-braiding pieces of my hair to keep me entertained. "Katey and Jake are coming to pick me up soon. I don't want to leave but you probably want a break from me rambling on and on." I laugh lightly and spin myself. "I don't know whether to be upset with Liam for wanting to move you or to let it go. I know you would probably glare at me and start yelling about how screwed up I am. Trust me, I know even BEFORE you start shouting!" I say sarcastically and place a neon green and pink teddy bear under her arm. I smile, satisfied. "And you can't do a thing about it." I whisper and hug her. "I gotta go, Katey and Jake are here." I give her one last sad smile before leaving the room quietly.

"You okay sweetie?" A nurse asks me after I started crying.

"Yea, I'm fine." I breath out and Jake comes out of the elevator and drags me to the lobby.

"Liv, are you okay?!" Liam comes over to me and glares at Jake, like it's his fault I'm crying.

"Calm down Li. I'm fine." I crack a smile and kiss his cheek before grabbing Jake's hand and walking out to his car where Katey is waiting.

"Aw c'mere girly!" Katey hops out of the car and wraps me in a hug. I smile and hug her back. "It's been ages. Way too long without you here!" She giggles and we both slide in the car. Jake pulls out of the lot and starts driving.

•••

"Uhh, Jake?" I calm myself from my fit of laughter. I haven't laughed for real in what feels like forever.

"Yes?" He's still smiling and continues to drive.

"You missed the turn to my house." I tell him and motion backwards.

"I know."

"I'm confused. Your flat and Katey's house is back there as well." I tilt my head.

"That's because we are going SHOPPING!!" Katey squeals as Jake turns into the mall parking lot. Oh how fun.

"Lucky me." I sigh and the two drag me out of the car.

"Hello?! We need to buy Christmas presents!!" Jake walks straight to the clothing section. I laugh and follow him and Katey. I totally forgot about Christmas.

"KATEY JAKE KATEY JAKE!" I yell and they both appear at my sides.

"What's wrong?!" Katey asks, holding a black dress in her hand.

"I need to get Louis a birthday present! And then Christmas gifts for all the boys and all the girls and you two and oh dear lord. I will not live to see tomorrow! And that dress is gorgeous!!" I groan and put my head on her shoulder.

"C'mon, I'll help you get a gift for all the girls and Jake can help with the guys." She smiled and dragged me to the women's section.

"Yeah, cause Jake knows what strait guys like!" I joke and Jake punches my arm.

"Bitch. If you've forgotten, I was once strait!" He shoots backs at me.

"You were gay before you could walk." Katey sasses and I roll my eyes. My friends.

"Holy shit it's him!! He's so damn hot. Katey, Liv! It's HIM!!!" Jake whisper-shouts, tugging on our arms and pointing to the side. I laugh, expecting one of Jake or Katey's exes.

Boy do I wish it was.

A few aisles over was a guy. Not just any ex.

Peyton's ex.

Collin Wood.