six six six six six six...666666? uhm, okay just 6! X)

SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX WEEEEE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:D

6

"L-LET GO!" I sobbed shoving Harry's chest as he held me in his arms. "STOPPIT H-HARRY" tears spilled out of my eyes as I pounded his chest as he held me tighter. 

 "Shhh, it's okay love, please stop yelling" He cooed soothingly over and over.

"S-S-STOPPIT" I sobbed, gasping for air. I felt woozy, and out of energy alltogether. "L-L-LET G-GO"

He held on tighter, trying to calm me as I sobbed and protested. "Are you tired? Do you wa-"

"STOPPIT!" I screamed at him, my chest in a knot. "NO!"

"Please stop yelling" He said softly. I sniffled, breathing deeply,

"S-s-stop, p-put me d-d-down" I choked. I couldn't hit him anymore, I didn't have the energy.

"No" He said simply, sitting on my bed now that he had walked in here, which I hadn't even noticed till now. "Not till you calm down, love" He cooed, "It'll be alright"

"N-no.. I don't deserve you Harry, l-l-let go. I d-don't have any f-family and don't deserve y-yo-ou"

"No, I don't deserve you if anything, just please calm down, go to sleep" He started to stroke my hair, pulling it out of it's disasterous braid. He pulled the blanket over us and leaned back into the pillows.

I didn't say anything else, eventually snuggling into him, dried tears on my face. Sniffing less and less, and eventually we both fell asleep there. Forgetting all terrible thoughts.

*            *            *

I woke up, with Harry's chest under my head. I lifted it up and looked at the clock across the room that looked slightly blurry. It was only.. seven? No. Nope. To early.

 I dropped my head back down, feeling completely exhosted. I felt him shift slightly and hoped I didn't wake him. I turned my head, propping my chin on his chest and looked at his face sideways. His eyes were tiredly open, looking at me.

 "Did I wake you?" I mumbled, my voice sounding hoarse.

"Don't worry about it... we can just.. go back to sleep" He said, placing a hand by my head and closing his eyes. I turned my head back down and tried to sleep. But couldn't really, but I felt too tired to get up so I layed there half-awake for about 2 hours until Harry woke again. Not quite remembering yesterday.

I was in an awkward position to be able to sit up properly, so I had to put one hand on either side of him hovering above him as I hoisted myself up. Looking down at him as my hair fell around my face.

 He looked at me, and started smirking. I rolled my eyes, knowing what he was thinking and pushed myself up so I was sitting on my feet in a kneeling position next to him. 

 "You didn't have to move" He rasped. His voice.. Oh my god I swear.. "I was comfortable" He chuckled. 

 Oh. My. God. SEXY MORNING VOICE. I'm going to die.

"Don't be dirty" I smiled, shoving his shoulder playfully and stood up next to the bed and he got up as well. I streched and he took advantage of it and wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up, making my flinch in the middle of streching and nearly doubling over from not expecting it. "Hey!"

 He threw me over his shoulder laughing and left the room. Oh damn! We're still in the same clothes as yesterday, it feels uncomfortable.

 I immediatly smelled very.. good tasting things. Harry went strait to the mini kitchen in the suite were the rest of the boys were. "Put me down! Put me down! I want FOODDD!!!" I cried pounding his back. He chuckled and finally put me down.

 I saw waffles and hashbrowns and sausage! OH MAI GOSH.

I piled a plate. 

"When do we have to leave today?" I asked taking a bite.

"Twelve" Lou said quickly.