Chapter 21!

MRRPSIES!! CHAPTER 21 CHICKIES ORR IF YOURE A DUDE THEN DUDES!!

LOVE Livie🎶

Chapter 21

Time for my hair. Mrrp! I'm gonna dye it red!!! Like very dark red. I want to change my image. It's not going to be goth, just... dark, I guess. Blacks and dark reds really bring out my eyes and it works perfectly with my skin tone. The boys have an interview tomorrow and they invited me and Peyton. I'm excited. Before I came to get my hair done, I got my nails painted. They were white with black swirls on them. They were adorable. I also shopped a bit to get some warmer clothes for break and what not. Ooh! Hair time! The lady came up and asked what I wanted I showed her a picture and she left to go mix the dye. EEP! I can't believe I'm actually doing this! Mrrp.

••

My hair took ages!! I was there for around three hours! Shit! I checked my phone, 7:46. It's been a good 6-7 hours since I left. They guys are probably freaking out! I sat in the rental car and stared at my hair. It was a deep red with a bit of back I think. Whatever, I look boatiful!! I smiled and drove back to the hotel. I think Liam got the wrong idea this morning, because I was in his bed last night. Talk about awkward. Meh, I need Louis. Louis has been my bestie throughout the tour. It's been hell being away from Katey, Sam, Jackson and all them. Maybe I'll visit over break. I took the lift up to our floor and put the key in mine and Lou's room. The swung open before me and Niall engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"Can't... breathe!" I choked out. He pulled back and kissed me like I died and came back. Jesus! Why so clingy?

"I'm so sorry. It was an accident! I didn't mean to! I was drunk and.. and I'm so sorry Liv!!" What the fuck was he talking about?! I was confused and pissed. What... NO!

"NO!" I yelled at him trying to walk me into the room. Lou was standing with her arms crossed along with Peyton and Kenzie by her side. "KENZ!!" I ran and hugged her.

"Hey Livie." She said in monotone. I looked at her confused. She was glaring at Niall. Oh, yeah.

"Please Liv! You have to believe me!! I heard you slept in his bed last night and I freaked! Please! Forgive me!!" He was close to tears. I looked at the tv. The news was on, oh joy.

"Has Niall gone bad?! We've got pictures and video clips of the 'taken' Niall Horan with multiple different girls. But where's Olivia? Coming up next, answers for all." The screen went black, just after I caught sight of a picture. Niall was making out with some random bimbo.

I felt like an anvil had been placed where my broken heart should be. I felt how I did right after they all left without me. Broken, unfixable, slow numbness. I had NEVER, in a million years, would've thought that Niall would do this. Niall! Of all of them, Niall.

"Please! Olivia, you have to listen to me!" He was asking for my forgiveness!!! The nerve of him.

"Why?! Why Niall?!!" I whispered, backing into Kenz and Lou. They wrapped their arms around me protectively. "BLOODY HELL NIALL!!! WHY!!" I screamed at him.

"I-I... it's hard to expl-"

"Didn't you want me to listen? Come on then Horan, talk!" I demanded. He looked taken aback by my outburst.

"I-i..." He trailed off.

"That's what I thought." I looked at the ground and shook the tears away. "Leave. NOW!" I yelled shoving him back. I saw tears fall down his face. Yeah, now you know how it feels. I slammed the door behind him, pushed my red hair out of the way, and crawled into a ball on the couch. I heard yells from the other room. My body shook as Peyton, Kenz, and Lou tried to comfort me. I NEVER expected this from him. I walked to my room and listened to sad music to express my... sadness. After an hour or so there were knocks on the door.

"Liv? Please open the door." It was Kenzie. Go figure. Peyton would never come to talk to me. She already hates me!!

"Just leave me to die!" I called back. Probably shouldn't be making jokes about death after.... the incident. Yeah, one of the guys will probably break my door down.

Silence.

Uh oh. I'm in trouble now!

"OLIVIA!! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!" Gah. Just leave me be already!!

"I said LEAVE ME!!" I shouted.

"Liv? Livie!! Livie please! Open the door!" Peyton sounded panicked. Good Gahndi, go away!

"I just want to be left alone! Can't I have that?!" I pleaded.

"No. You can't cause things may happen!" Louis too?

"Niall! This is all your fault! She's in there because of you! Now she won't open it and who knows what she might do this time?!" Thank you Zayn! Sorta. Oh my god! I stood up and stomped to the door, whipped it open and stared at the people in front of me.

"What?!" They looked at me like I was an alien.

"We're jut surprised you opened the door." Harry stated blankly.

"Ookay. Well, you know I didn't try to kill myself, can you leave now?" I asked.

"Umm, actually, the interview is in a hour and you were supposed to come... soo.." Louis trailed off.

"I'm soo NOT-"

"You're going! Whether you want to or not!" Peyton interrupted me. Wha? NO! I don't wanna!! Oh joy. won't this be fun?! Note the sarcasm.

"Whatever. I'm going to get ready then." With that I shut the door and searched for something to wear for the interview.

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE PEEPS!! I WAS AT A "NO PHONE" CAMP ALL WEEKEND!!

LOVE Livie🎶