20

20!! This shall be a long chapter! As I have promised!! :D

20

 We had a change of plans and decided to get something to eat, and ended up going to a little resturaunt called 'Leo's'. 

 "So.." Harry started once we had been seated in the back, scanning out menus. "Is this a.. a date?" He asked, sounding hopeful. I smiled slightly.

 "Do you want it to be?" I asked, peeking over my menu to find him seeming to avoid eye contact, looking down at the food choices listed before him. I gave a silent laugh, he seemed a little nervous today, it was cute.

 "I-I just.. if you want it to be.." He mumbled. He looked up locking eye contact. "Do you want it to be?"

"Yes, it's a date" I said finally. He seemed to be a bit releived, and he relaxed slightly.

"Good, or this would feel awkward"

We both laughed half-heartedly and then ordered when the waitor had swung by. 

 "So, what are you doing over break?" He asked me. 

 I hadn't thought about it, I mean, I don't have a mum, or dad, or sister. Maybe I'll go to my aunts? She wasn't too far from our recent house. "Maybe my aunts?" I spoke after a while, "I don't know." Mum's funeral had been a while back and Liv had missed it, but I was able to fly in last second only to be bawling the whole time.

 "Well maybe you could come with me, I'm goint to stay with mum over break, and Gemma said she'll be 'round when we're there," He asked me.

 "...I don't know Harry" I mumbled.

"Love, you really should come!" He pleaded. I felt my heart flutter.

"Well- um.. is it alright with your mum?" I sputtered.

"Yea! Actually.. I kinda.. already told her you were comeing.. so you have to!"

"Wait what! That's not fair!" I said laughing now. "Blackmale dude! Not fair"

He smirked, "Now you have to! You can't let down my mum!" He laughed and took my hand across the table. I glanced at it and looked back up at him quickly trying not to make it seem like it felt like a big deal. Oh god but it was! I felt my face heat up but I continued talking like it wasn't happening.

"Alright alright! I'll go!" I laughed and looked down at the table. A different person came up with our food and he set down our plates.

 "Here you go" He said sliding them on, making me and Harry's hands slip from one anothers. He looked up and sent me a wink, turning to go.

I looked at Harry, ignoring him, but he didn't seem all that happy. I laughed and he jerked his gaze to me.

 "What?"

"You seem jelous" I stated.

"Wha-no! I am not!" 

"Yes, you are!" I laughed, "It's obvious!"

"..maybe" He grumbled and started eating. I laughed and started eating as well.

 Once at the boardwalk, we went from store to store. Fans kept coming up for things so I would just step aside. I've heard the occasional clicking of poparazzi sneaking around.

 "Can I have a picture?!" A bouncy .. probably 13, year old asked. She held her phone excitdly. Harry smiled at her.

 "Oh coarse"

I stepped aside and she gave ma a sideways glance, "You too! Get over here!"

I loked at her raising my eyebrows, "Me?" She nodded so I stepped over and she clicked the photo with one of us on either side of her.

"Thnk you thank you thank you! Bye Harry! I love you! Bye Peyton!" She cried and rn off.

I stared at her, "Harry. She knows my name." I said not looking over.

 "I guess they've realized you're here too, it's not just Liv you know" He told me seriously.

"Yea but she actually dated you guys, I havent.. or don't, that's why everyone's practically ignored me..." I said and shrugged. "I didn't even think they knew I was here"

 "Obviously hey know! You're on tour with us!"

I shrugged any moved on, "Alright then.."

"And speaking of dating.."

I froze. 

"..are.. we?"

"Uh.." I mumbled, "Well I don't recall you asking"

He smiled, and took each of my hands, forcing me to look at him. Oh god. OH GOD. OH MY FRIGGEN GOD!

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. He did it. HE DID IT! OH MY GOD!

HE ASKED!!!!

OH

My

God.

mwahahahahaha >:) all done.