Chapter 56

Omg i totally was brainwashed and forgot: I'm PEYTON. I started writing as if I was Liv. I'm losing my mine. Jesus.

Chapter 56

"Harry.. I need a job. I mumbled. It was Christman eve-eve. Day before Christmas Eve.

It was around 10pm and we were laying in his bed in the dark, facing each other, being able to dimly see each other's faces.

"What? No you don't, you have no need, I'll take care of you." He said. He smiled a little.

"I know, but I feel like I should of least have my own pocket money."

"How about we think about this after the holidays."

"Alright, then what now?"

I could make out his cheeky smile in the dark before he kissed me. I smiled into it.

He rolled over on top of me, his arms hoisting him up a few inches as he kissed me roughly.

I actually missed this from when we first became a couple..

The kiss deepened and I wrapped my handd around him, and wrapped my legs around his torso. My hands went through his curls and he started to leave butterfly kisses down the side of my neck. But I wanted to take control.

I rolled over on top and went straight for his neck, kissing and sucking hungerly. He growled.

Seriously he growled.

And it turned me on.

I went harder and his hands didn't leave my waist. My legs still were wrabbed around him and in a moment, his shirt was off.

"Peyton." He mutteres in a rough voice. "Oh, god."

Sorry for you sick minds looking for more details, but i'm stopping there,

I woke up, Harry's arm wrapped around my waist, his chest pressed against my bare back.

I suddenly had a panic moment. Did we use-

Wait. We did. Harry did, of least.

My panic left, and I couldn't help but smile. I really loved Harry, and ;ast night, he proved he felt the same.

I escaped his grasp, and quickly dressed. I left the room and in the kitchen, only Gemma was up, it was 7am, Anne and Harry probubly wouldn't be up for hours.

She eyed me closly as I sat at the island with a glass of milk. "What?" I asked confused.

"I heard you."

"You were suppose to.. the question was directed to you-"

"I mean last night." She said, cutting me off.

I froze, and my cheeks flushed. "Uh-um."

"You're just a slut as the rest, aren't you." She said, annoyed. "All the other girls of Harry's have been! You probubly do it every week, considering you've been dating for months!" She growled, in a quiet tone, as not to wake up everyone else.

"W-What?" I choked.

"But you don't seem like the rest, either. The others all were living for makeup and crap. You seem normal, that's why I liked you before, but now I;m not so sure."

"Gemma.. No I swear! I'm not-it's not like that!"

"Enlighten me."

"It was the first time, I swear... it was, um.. my first.." I choked, nervously.

Her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry- I just assumed.."

"It's alright..." I mumbled in worry and embarassment. "We shouldn't have anyways."

"You weren't very loud.. I only heard as I went to bed.. um.. i'm sorry for insulting you.."

"No, no! It's fine.. in fact.. Merry Christman Eve." I said.

She smiled. "Merry Christmas Eve."

"Good morning."

We both turned to see Harry walking in, and yawning a bit. His hair was messy, and it was adorible. My cheeks flushed at the thought of why, and he smiled at me. "Morning, babe."

"Morning Harry."

Oh gosh! Was my hair that messy!

Quickly I ran my fingers through it and pulled it into a braid. Just in case.

Harry smirked and whispered in my ear, "Last night was great." before going to get himself something to drink.

There goes a blush, again.