44

44

"Hello?" I mumbled sitting up rubbing my eyes.

wait.

I lowered my hands and whipped head from side to side. I'm awake! Suddenly doctors rushed the room, telling my things like to lay back down, calm down, don't talk,

"No, no im fine! I feel fine! Please let me see my friends, I don't know why I woke up, you're the doctor! I'm not laying back down! Excuse me, no .. SHUT UP!" I was trying to keep up with the questions, but I just couldn't anymore.

Doctors surrounding the bed had a hush go through them. "Peyton, I know you just woke from a coma, but you need to calm down and do what we say, we're the professionals."

I looked at the younger man that had spoken to me and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? If you were as great as you lead on I would've woken hours ago! And you would've found a cure for cancer already!" I passed them, glaring. "I just woke from a freaking coma, can I have some real food AND see my friends?" I said annoyed.

The young doctor looked pissed off, "ma'am if you think it's so easy I would love to see you try."

"Sorry, I didn't go to college for years just do that, but if I did im sure I would have been much more successful then you." I growled. I noticed then other 2 doctors back off. They looked calm, they've probably already delt with stubborn patients before.

I crossed my arms across my chest stubbornly.

"Listen miss, you need to wait and lets to our job before you can see your friends or get-"

The door burst open and we all quickly looked over to the door.

Harry's P.O.V.

I burst through the door panting, "Peyton!" I said rushing to the side of the bed and kissed her quickly and then hugged her tightly. "You're awake, you're okay.." I said holding her.

"Harry!" she cried.

"Holy hell, is that Harry Styles?" one of the doctors said. The same one that had looked annoyed when I had come in.

"What happened to you Harry?" She said suddenly sounding worried.

Her eyes were glued to my thigh. I smiled sadly and sat down beside her. I stroked the side of her face "right now I'm not worried about myself, im worried about you." I told her.

She frowned and looked at herself. She had layers upon layers wrapped around her middle. Her eyes widened. "I-i don't even feel it."

"You've had a series of pain killers, the feeling shouldn't come back for a few hours." the doctor that had looked annoyed before piped up.

Peyton looked at him glaring. "I didn't ask you."

"Peyton, don't be ru-"

"Petrie!"

Olivia burst into the room.

The doctor groaned, "There's more?" He said. Huh, that would explain Peyton's rudeness.

"You're okay!" she squealed running forward. she kneeled beside be and hugged her.

"I wouldn't say that.." she mumbled,but hugged her back tightly.

Suddenly everyone else was piling into the room, the boys and the girls.

The doctor looked like he was about to lose it. "That's it! No more visitors at this time! One person can stay only until visiting hours start, everyone also has to go!"

Some of them turned slowly and who's left was me, Liv, Perrie, and Louis.

"We aren't leaving." Louis said annoyed.

The doctor glared and stepped right up to him, in his face. "Sir, you have to leave now. I am a professional and do NOT like to be humiliated! Leave! NOW!"

"Professional? Please, if you were so professional then you would be calm, believe me, you're just crabby because you're unsuccessful, lonly, single, unknown, and nobody respects you. You have to give respect to get it." Louis said, looking casual, not bothered in the least.

The man looked ready to explode.

"Okay, let's calm down..." Perrie said stepping between them. The doctor froze staring at her.

"oh God." I mumbled, realizing whats happening.

"Well, hello." He choked.

Perrie raised an eyebrow. Then she gave me a look. I knew That look. She has an idea.

"Hi." she smiled sweetly. Excuse me, I need to gag. "Can you please bend the rules? Just once?"

"I'm sorry I .. "

"For me?" She said inching a step to him. He gulped.

"O-Okay."

Separated(Book Two In The Feel The Payne Cupcake Trilogy)©जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें