Chapter 1

BTWS IM NOT GONNA WRITE A REALLY LONG BORING AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BEGINNING ANYMORE:/MAYBE AT THE END!! BUT WHATEVS! I HAVE ENERGY AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN MY SPARE TIME!! LOVE YOUS

LOVE Liv.

Chapter 1

"Soo? What are you going to do? I mean, they're coming soon and you can't ignore them forever!" My friend Jackson said to me. Hoping I would talk to 'it' again. Which, by the way, I won't.

"I'm not going to talk to it. And I can too ignore them forever!!! Look I've already done it for awhile now! Jack please!! Just let it rest, phone Katey, Jacob, Sammi, and Finn and let's have a slumber party at my house like we used to!!" Well, not Sammi or Jacob. I met them this year but I've been friends with Katey, him, and Finn forever. He smiled at the idea.

"Ok! I'll call Finn and Jacob, you call Sammi and Katey." He jumped up and left me at the table to call the girls.

"SLUMBER PARTY AT MY HOUSE BE THERE OR DIE PEASANTS!!!" I screamed into the phone and hung up immediately. Meh, she was calling back! She probably couldn't understand what I said, I picked up and said it again slower. "I said slumber party at my place, be there or die you peasant!! Oh and Jackson is getting Jacob and Finn to come over too! It'll be like last week! Except,ya know with the guys and th-"

"I really would love to tell you that this is probably the wrong number but I'm happy that you are doing things besides planning our ultimate death." I was interrupted by a voice. A deep voice, whom I barely recognized I hadn't heard it in forever!

"Yeah! At least your talking to us and you hadn't hung up yet!!" I heard another voice say in the background.

"Louis you idiot! She probably hung up now!!" Liam's deep voice was muffled as I could hear him and Louis bickering.

"I'm sorry? But who is this? I must've dialed the wrong number on accident! Sorry to bother you Sir!" I spoke sweetly into the phone and hung up. But not as soon as I heard a muffled cry of sadness and a voice that I heard very clearly.

"She doesn't remember us." I threw my phone in my bag and on my way out of the coffee shop I told Jack to call the girls and that I was heading home to get ready.

As soon as I was out of hearing and sight range, I let a lone tear down my face. They were supposed to take a break and come back home for a week. That's what Jackson was talking about. Most of the paps had stopped following me around by now. I ran to the house and burst inside to see a face that I couldn't have not wanted to see more. Sitting in my den was the one and only, Nathan Sykes. My blood boiled at the sight of him.

"Get the hell out of my house!" I growled. A literal growl.

"Liv just -"

"DONT call me that!!"

"Olivia please! Just her me out!?" He pleaded.

"Ummm.... no. Get out. Now!" I yelled at him. I noticed he left a note on he table. How the hell did he even get in here? GAH! I'll read the note later. Right now, I gotta get ready for the guys to come over.

***time passing***

Ding dong!

That's weird. Normally they would just enter. I was making cookies.

"It's open!!" I called from the kitchen. I washed my hands and put the cookies in the oven. I bounced over to the door cause I hadn't seen Jacob in ages. I turned the corner and ran into a hard chest that I hugged in a death grip.

"Hehe.. so does this mean that you like me still?" An Irish voice said. Shit this didn't smell like Jacob. It smelled like someone else. I backed away and shoved him away from me.I looked behind him to see that it was only him. Thank The Lord! I pushed him again and he looked unfazed. Just standing there. He looked into my eyes and they were full of hatred, at least that's what I thought. We just stood there staring at eachother. I gave in! I ran back to Niall and hugged him. I was crying, I knew it. He knew it. Jackson and the girls knew it. They were standing right behind us and they slowly walked around us.

"I missed you Liv." He whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"I missed you too Niall." I whispered back and he hugged me tighter. This was a pretty awesome slumber party so far!

NIALL POV

"I missed you too Niall." Who knew that a few simple words could mean so much to someone.

"Does this mean that you will come with me back on tour?" I asked hopefully.

"I can't Niall. I'm sorry." She cried into my chest. I take it that this isn't the best time to say 'I love you and that's why I came' but... nah it can wait.

Separated(Book Two In The Feel The Payne Cupcake Trilogy)©जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें