Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"Ahahahaha!! Harry is going to die!!!" Lou laughed.

"No kidding!" I smile. "Hey! No sex tonight! Not in my house mister!! Finn is supposed to stay tonight also. Soo, we have a full house that does NOT want to hear you and Kenzie making up!!" I say, pointing my finger at Louis. Kenzie was coming later. "FINN!! YOU HERE?!" I yelled into the house.

"Downstairs!!" I see.

"C'mon Lou, we can hang with Finn till Kenz gets here then you two can go make-out on the bed, but if anything happens....." I trail off staring him in the eye. Kenz is innocent, I don't want 'it' to happen so soon in their relationship, Kenzie is like a sister. "I will not hesitate to pick Kenz over you Lou. You're my best friend, but she's my sister. Keep that in mind." I nod at him then walk down the stairs, tripping on the last one.

Klutz

I tell myself. I smile, finding Finn laying down, body half on and half off of the couch so his head is upside down and he was playing MarioKart.

"Make way! I want to kick your ass!" I jump next to him and grabbed another controller.

"Puh-lease! Girl this is war!!" He sat up strait and added me then we played. And played. And played.

••

"Give up already! I'm tired!!" I yelled. It's been hours. I was about falling asleep but wasn't going to let him win!

"No." I groan.

"Please? Rock, Paper, Scissors?" I ask hopelessly. It's really late and I want to snuggle with my blanket!!

"Fine, you wimp." Finn muttered, but ended the game anyway. We did the whole shebang and I lost. I'm not even going to complain.

"Come on, Livie needs her sleep!" I say and drag him upstairs to the rooms. "Now, you go. I sleep. Goodnight Finnick." I yawn, walk into my room and flop on the bed. I changed to sweats and an oversized jumper and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

•Le afternoon the next day•

I woke to Kenzie, Louis, Harry, Peyton and Finn arguing. BLEH YOU LOT! I checked the time, 2:36pm. I trudged out of my room, blanket wrapped around my body, to see what was going on. Harry, Louis, and Peyton were standing off to one side and Kenzie stood by Finn on the opposite side. Oh gosh.

"HEY!! What is going on here?!" I ask, stepping between the 'teams'.

"Yeah, you tell me why the prick is here!" Harry shouted.

"What's wrong with Louis?" I smirk, knowing that's not what he meant. Harry and Louis gave me a death glare and I laughed with Peyton. "Why are you two mad at Finn?" I ask Peyton and Louis. "ESPECIALLY you Louis!?" I thought we had a talk.

"Harry." Peyton said. Of course it's because of Harry! That explains Louis too. I turn to face Finn and Kenz, her face is red with anger. Shit.

"Kenz, c'mon. I'll make you iced coffee?" I offer, pulling her to the kitchen anyway. I grab Louis and Finn too because I don't trust Harry alone with Finn. "Ok, what the hell, Louis?! We talked last night! And Kenzie you knew Finn was staying here a-"

"Yeah, why is he staying here in the first place?!" Lou looks annoyed. I punch his arm, hard. "Ow!"

"Suck it up! I told you! And I can't afford this place by myself so I asked if Finn wanted to be my roommate and-" He interrupted again.

"Why didn't you ask us for help? We can pay for your house, no big deal."

"BECAUSE, I don't want help, I'd feel like a mooch. And I have Finn, so it works." I say calmly. Don't yell, I tell myself.

"Whatever, it would've been nice information to know!" Louis huffs and puts his arm around Kenzie's shoulders protectively. I roll my eyes at him, so stupid to even think that Kenzie would leave him.

"I did tell you, you idiot!" I yell at him.

"Lets just forget about it. I was told I get coffee?" Kenz smiles and I give her the cup of iced dirt. "Let's do something fun tonight." She suggests.

"Ok! Louis, text the guys and I'll text Perrie." I run upstairs, grabbing my phone and supermanning the bed, I text Perrie.

"Liv? I texted Haley!!" Kenzie yells. I grimace, I can feel the awkward already.

"Kay!" I say and I start to brush and curl my hair. "Let's go to a club!" I shout and grab two dresses. The first one was a light pinkish, salmon color with a silver, sparkly chest. It was flowy and came to mid-thigh. The other was a white, fairy-like, low back dress with one black, lace strap with the lace splaying down the top of the poof. I picked the second one and applied a white, sparkly eyeshadow, black eyeliner, some light pink blush and clear lipgloss. I found a pair of 6 inch, black heels. I might die because of them, but it was worth it. I slid the dress on and pinned my hair to one side. By the time I was finished, it was 5 o'clock. I skipped to Kenz's room, without the heels, and saw she was stressing about what to wear.

"Damn it. You look hot, way to outshine me!" She laughed and went back to staring at the two dresses. I shook my head and grabbed the dark blue one.

"This one. Now hurry we leave in 40 minutes!!!!" I shouted and skipped to Peyton's room to tell her it's almost time to go. I walk in and she is still sitting and talking with Harry! "Dude! We have to leave in 40 minutes!! Take a quick shower, I'll turn on your curling iron and lay out a dress." I push her into her en-suite and shut the door. "Which one do you want?!" I yell through the door as I look in the closet.

"The silver one!" She shouts, then u hear the water turn on.

"Okay!" I grab the sparkly, silver cocktail dress and lay it out on her bed along with matching heels. "Hurry! I will be downstairs!!" I yell, leave her room, and bound down the stairs to find all the guys wearing a black shirt and black pants. "Did you guys plan this?" I ask, raising a brow.

"Nah, we're just awesome like that!" Finn yelled and picked me up from behind. I squealed.

"Put me down, Finnick Ty Tanner!!" I shout, he put me down immediately when I used his full name. HAH! That's what you get! I smile and peck his cheek, then go around giving all the guys a hug, but Niall. He looked hurt when I skipped him but, yeah I'm pissed at you! I frown when I notice that Liam isn't here.

"He said that he couldn't." Louis says sadly. "Sorry." He shrugs.

"No, it's alright. What was I expecting anyway, right?" I say, keeping the tear gates shut. Not tonight. I tell myself. Don't cry. I take a deep breath and put on a smile when Peyton and Kenzie come down, let's do this thing!!

HEY Y'ALL!! ANYWHOM, ICE BEEN TOLD BY RECENT SOURCES (Petrie) THAT SOMEONE STOLE FTPC, AKA Feel The Payne Cupcake PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, DO NOT TAKE OUR STORIES/IDEAS ITS RUDE, PLAGIARISM AND IM MAKING SURE THAT ALL OUR STORIES ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LAW! AND IF YOU FIND A STORY THAT IS COPYING FTPC OR SEPARATED PLEASE INBOX US!! THANK YOU.

~Lots of Love, Livie🎶