Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Before Liam started to argue and yell I shushed him and pressed my ear to the door, trying to hear what they were saying.

"I love you." Oh my god, YES!

Long pause.

"I love you too."

"YESSS!! I KNEW IIIIIITT!!!! FIN-FRICKEN-ALLY!! YAY! YES, YES YES YES Y E S!!!!" I screamed, making everybody around us give me glares and weird looks. I don't even care though because Peyton loves Harry, and Harry loves Peyton.(a/n: my reaction in real life) I put my head to the door again and heard footsteps. "Shit. Run!" I shriek and jump down the hall to a bench and try to act natural as the door opened and Peyton stuck her head out of the room.

"I heard that." She said, looking at me then shutting the door again. But not before I caught a small smile growing on her face. I smirked and walked back over to Liam and Louis.

"So. Care to explain?" Liam asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You need to relax. God Li, seriously how many times do we have to do this?!?! Me and Lou are best friends. Nothing more. Why would I go to Louis, when I have you?" I smile and take a step closer to him, grabbing his hand in mine.

"Umm, I'm a little hurt." Lou said, placing a hand over his heart.

"Suck it up. I love you too." I stick my tongue out at Louis and hug Liam's waist. He put his arms around me protectively and kissed my head. "I like you. Not Louis." I whisper, breathing in the moment.

"I love you too." He said. I tensed, not knowing what to do. I can guarantee that things can't go back to how they were. I'm pretty sure that Liam thinks that, that is how things will be. But they won't.

The door opened again and my head shot up to see Peyton holding hands with Harry. I guess they figured things out.

"I'm so happy for you." I run up to them and hug Peyton. "I know how hard it is for you to say it back." I whisper, smiling at her. She gives me a bright smile and squeezes Harry's hand, looking up at him. They are perfect together.

"Shit, Liv." She sounds panicked.

"What?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Christmas! We need to get presents!! Bye Haz. Love you!" She said quickly, pecking his lips and pulling me along.

"Bye Li. Love you Louis!" I call out and laugh at Peyton's determination. "I don't know about you but, I already got a few presents." I tell her, finding my truck.

"Who?" She asked and put her seatbelt on, turning the heat up full blast.

"I got Zayn, Perrie, Harry, Kenz, Katey, Jake, Finn, Sammi, and Jackson. So I need Liam, Louis, and you." I say, heading towards the mall.

"Damn. At least I don't need to buy for 5 extra people. That's sad, I have no friends!" She pouts, making me giggle. "Wait, you forgot about Haley and Niall." She gave me a confused look. Fuck.

"Well, I called Niall to tell him that I pick Liam and Haley picked up. Just as I was about to tell him I picked Liam, he blurted out that he loves Haley. And he was with her at that moment." I shrug, knowing there was no point in being mad anymore.

"THAT FUC-"

"Calm down. I'm fine. Yeah, I'm pissed but there's no reason or me to be upset about it, is there?" I interrupt, half smiling. She give me a sad smile as we pull into the mall parking lot.

"So, you aren't getting them a Christmas present?" Peyton questioned. "That is so unlike you." She laughed and we scurried into the store.

"I know. I'll end up getting them a present anyways." I shrug and go straight towards the watch section.

I get Niall a Small bottle of cologne and Haley a bracelet. I find Louis a really nice Rolex watch and a new pair of TOMS(Rolex for his birthday, TOMS for Christmas), Liam a bottle of cologne and a Rolex, and when Peyton was searching for everybody, I got her candy, a stuffed bear, two scarves and a two piece necklace that says 'sisters are forever' in tiny diamonds and has our birthstone, aquamarine, on both sides of the necklace. So I get one side and she gets the other.

We go all out for Christmas.

Soon, Peyton is done and we have everything. I drive us back to the house an we wrap the presents, knowing we have little time until Christmas. I made plans to stay with Louis until the 26th, then I will go to Liam's to exchange gifts and enjoy the Christmas season.

"We leave on the 20th. That's in 5 days." I state, wrapping up the last present, a crystal bracelet for Katey. It's the 15th. "I was thinking that, assuming you will be staying Christmas with Harry, we should give our gifts then. Before I leave for Doncaster." I say, smiling at her troubles with wrapping a dress and heels for Kenzie.

"Yeah, that works." She breathes out, laughing at herself finally getting it to look nice. I stand up and put all the presents in a super secret hiding spot so Peyton won't find them. She has a habit of peeking.

"I'm going to hang with Finn. I'll be downstairs." I say and go down to the basement to find Finn playing video games. Again. "Is that all boys do?!" I ask, sitting next to him.

"No, I'm not hungry." I stared at him in disbelief, mouth agape. Wow, he seriously needs to chill with the games.

"Let's play a game."

"I'm okay." Grrr.

"Finnick! Do something with me, I'm bored." I say and tug his arm.

"Go to sleep then." I check the time. 12:46 am. Ugh, when did it get so late.

"Okay." I mutter, walking back up the stairs and up to my room. Sigh.

I can't wait till Christmas.

HEYO!!!! LONG TIME NO CHAT AYE? ANYWHORE! COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!

LOVE Liv:D