Chapter 59!!!!!!

SEE? CHAPTER 59 AND ITS NOT OVER YET!!!!

>_< Livvy

Chapter 59

Today is the legit Christmas Day and I haven't heard anything from Peyton since she ended the call after she told me about her and Harry... ya know....

I was awoken by Daisy who then dragged me around the large house, waking up everyone else. I giggled quietly as we started jumping up and down on Louis' bed.

"Louis it's Christmas!" Daisy whispered in his face while shaking his shoulders. I waited downstairs and made all the kids hot chocolate, the adults coffee, and I even made up the babies' bottles.

Everyone came downstairs at around 7am and we ate a large small breakfast, wanting to save room the big brunch/lunch that we were having with a bunch of Louis' family friends and such.

"Let's open presents!!!" Fizzy's eyes lit up as everyone sat down around the tree. It may be rude but I ended up giving Liam's present to Dylan. Why waste a present, right?

Dylan and I leave tomorrow for L.A. and I hope that I see Peyton before then. For one she sounded really distressed on the phone and two, I never gave her her gift.

"Here, Liv. It's your present from me!" Dylan handed me a small velvety box with a white ribbon on it.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I give the same reply I did as to Jay when she gave me a gorgeous pair of boots. I untie the ribbon slowly and it feels like everyone is watching me. I open the box and gasp as to what I see inside. What lies in front of me is a beautiful, shiny diamond bracelet with a small card behind it.

Liv,

I know that you might not want to wear something this fancy all the time so I also got you this!

Behind the card was a chained, dog-tag necklace with a music note on it as well as a scene marker. The metal had a tiny diamond in the upper corner and I was near to tears.

"Oh no! Shh, baby don't cry! I can take it back and get you something else-" I cut him off with a hard kiss on the mouth.

"I love it. Thank you so much." I whisper, hugging him tightly.

"Of course baby." He mumbles into my hair and holds me tighter.

"Now my present looks like shit." I muttered and everybody laughs.

"It's okay, it's the thought that counts." He says and I put my head down. IT WAS LIAMS!! I PUT NO THOUGHT INTO IT!!

"Okay, then I will give you your present later." I whisper and kiss him once more before I watch everyone else open their presents.

***

"Hey Lou, can I take your car back down?" I ask as I'm packing the last of my things.

"What? Why?" He asks, sitting on my luggage to keep me from packing anymore.

"Because I'm flying out to L.A. for the movie. I thought I told you about it?" I try to act innocent but I'm pretty sure I never told him.

"No! You never told me you were flying out the day after my birthday!! I'll miss you." He mutters the last part.

"Awh! Is wittle, ittle wouis sad?" I tease in a baby voice. He pouts and hugs me.

"I'm serious."

"Nice to meet you Serious, I'm Liv." He nuzzles his head in my neck and I stop giggling when I feel wetness on my collar bone. He's crying! "LouBoo, don't cry!" I hold him and I can hear him sniffle.

"I'm not crying. Your hair got in my eyes." Excuses, excuses.

"I'm wearing a ponytail Lou. It's okay to cry. I'm going to miss you too." I hug him and he grasps my shoulders.

He doesn't say anything for a while, we just stand there.

"You're going to America and won't have a reason to come visit. You'll be filming a movie with your boyfriend and will forget about all of us. You'll end up moving there permanently and have kids and I won't be able to see baby Louis." He's close to sobbing and soon I have tears streaming down my face as well.

"How could I EVER forget about you? You're my bestfriend! Besides, England is my home. I don't think that I will lose my accent. Yes, the movie will take a while but it's already 1/4 done! The first part of the movie my character wasn't shown. And if I have kids, I will NOT name one of them Louis. Maybe Harry." I huff a laugh at the end and he pulls out of the hug with red eyes.

"I love you LivvyBoo."

"I love you too. But I have to go."

"I'll drive you guys."

"I'm not letting you drive six hours just so you can see me off. Absolutely not. I can Skype you on the plane and in America. I promise to text as soon as I land. I'm going to be fine." I explain and zip up my bag.

"But what about my car?" He pouts and I laugh.

"Hey, you can actually afford a taxicab. I, on the other hand, cannot." I say and take the keys from his reluctant hands.

"Liv? Time to go." Dylan appears at the doorway and Louis walks me to the front door.

"Thanks again for letting me stay with you for the holidays." I thank Jay and Daniel, giving all of Louis' family hugs.

"It was a pleasure meeting you. We hope to see you again in the future."

"Me too." I thank them one more time before giving Louis a kiss on the cheek and leaving him waving in the driveway.

I sigh as I start the trek to my house with Dylan poking me every twenty seconds to say that he's bored.

This is going to be a long drive.

VOTE COMMENT FAN AND SORRY FOR THE SUCKY CHAPTER!!!