17 Once more

LYAY!! SEVENTEEN ALREADY SO MUCH TO DO STILL!!!TSK TSK, SO MUCH, SO MUCH...

LOVE Livie🎶

Chapter 17

I awoke to whispers. I kept my eyes shut so I could listen for a moment.

"At least she's alive!!"

"Yeah, but that's not what I asked!" Zayn? Or maybe Louis. "I think whoever she doesn't chose should back off. I mean, of her, not each other."

"But she already chose me!" That was Niall.

"Yeah? Well she chose me once too." Liam.

"Stop acting like babies!! You both love her-" Perrie! My savior.

"Obviously." Louis interrupted.

"Hush. So let her decide. If she picks Liam, then Niall, you have to stay by her side and be her friend. But nothing more. Same goes if she picks Niall. Git it Li?" They murmured in agreement.

"What if she picks neither?" Gah! Louis why did you have to complicate things?!??

"Then they will both remain her friends and only that unless she has said otherwise."

"And why are you making the rules?" Liam asked, curious. Duh! She's my bestie!!

"Uh DUH! I'm her bestie!" Atta girl!!

"I think it's a great idea!" Yo! Dude, when did Zayn get into this?

"Since when are you involved?" Woah! These people can read minds!!!!

"Since my girlfriend's involved!" Slow your boat boy! Defensive much?

"Defensive much?" Petrieee!!!! See now that's twin telepathy. It's different! I sensed there were more than Zayn, Perrie, Peyton, Niall and Liam, so I believe a trick is in attire! I held my breathe and listened to the monitor grow faster and faster. Everyone started freaking out. I tried so hard to keep from smiling.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed, sitting up and bursting out laughing at their faces. Most looked like they just died. Some were angry. And in the snap of my fingers the faces all turned to happiness and relief.

"LIVIE!!!"

"PETRIEEEE!!" I called out to her as she hugged me like I died. Wait a minute. Pretty punny huh?

"Liv!?!! Oh my god! Don't you EVER do that ever again. Or I will bring you back to life, and kill you myself." Lou said, completely serious. And I hadn't a doubt in my mind that he would.

"What?! Why are you crying love?" Niall!!!! I didn't realize I was crying until he said it though.

"They're happy tears." I said quietly and leaned over and kissed Niall. I missed him. And I didn't care if they were all watching, I'm going to kiss my boyfriend!

"Get a room!" Lou exclaimed an hid behind Harry.

We pulled away and I smiled at everyone. This is what I wanted. Everyone I love is here! Smiling and being happy. Except, something felt wrong-not wrong, different. Like a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Almost as if it's saying "Lol no! Don't worry something bad will happen soon!". I did not like that. Welp, might as well enjoy the good while it lasts!! The doctor said that I could be released in a few hours, after they get the test results. Considering it was a month I was in a serious coma, I decided against fighting them. I can't even believe this right now. I was on my death bed, literally, and I came back. That's..... weird. Mainly cause I remember everything while I was in the coma. Peyton started catching me up with everything. We were in Texas. They moved me so it would work with the tour and everything. Also, when all the guys left, she told me that Liam broke up with Sophia because of me!! Yeah, Peyton heard it all an he said, exact words, "I'm still in love with Olivia. I'm sorry." Then she slapped him!! Oh I would've paid to see that! But then I remembered what They were all talking about earlier. Liam or Niall? Niall or Liam? Niall. Liam. Both. Neither? I liked both best. Neither wouldn't work because eventually I would end up kissing one of them!! I'll pick later today.

••••Later today!!••••

Niall and Liam were both on either side of the bed. Oh boy, make it more commercial will you? Note the sarcasm.

"Ok now, I know you are both.... in love, with me. And I know I need to chose. I just can't risk losing either one of you." They both stared into my eyes. Mrrp! I don't wanna. I don't wanna! I DONT WANNA!! Sigh, I have to. Now or never right? "Ok, the one I chose is....." I took a deep breath. I'm pretty sure both boys stopped breathing all together. "I pick-"

"Ok Olivia! Your test results were good all except one so we will have to take you to get a CT scan. Sorry but visiting hours are over and no stay-the-nights. Rules are rules boys. Out." Damn you Doctor lady!!!!! I was just about to tell them!! I glared at her back as she grabbed more papers and called in more people to move me. I could walk!!! Grrrrr...

HA! LIKE ID DO THAT SO QUICKLY? ITS ME! COME ON YALL KNEW IT WAS COMING TOO!! MUAHAHAHAAA!!! LATER CUPCAKERS!!!

PS SORRY FOR DA SHORT CHAPTER:/

LOVE Livie🎶👌👉I believe!!! Vote if ya get it!!