52

Harry's pov

I pulled up into the driveway, home sweet home. I really missed this place.

Looking over my shoulder, Peyton was sprawled across all three seats with my jacket as a blanket. She was quietly sleeping. I smiled and opened my door, sighlently shutting it behind me.

I walked up to the door and knocked.

The door opened. "Harry!" Gemma shrieked, hugging me.

"Shhh!" I warned her, hugging back. "Peyton's asleep in the car." I explained.

"What? Asleep? Wake her! I have to meet her Harry-"

"Harry! you're early!" mum smiled, popping up behind Gemma. She engulfed me in a hug.

"Hello mum." I said smiling.

"where's your lady-friend?" she asked, peeking past me, smirking.

"She's still asleep I'm the c-"

"Harry? Why didn't you wake me?"

I spun around to see Peyton, wrapping my jacket around her without putting her arms in the sleeves, and was rubbing her eyes tiredly.

Before I could say anything my mum rushed forward, with gemma right behind her. "oh you must be Peyton!" my mum squealed, hugging her, and obviously catching her off guard.

"Oh- um, yea, are you Anne?" she asked, slowly hugging back and giving me a look behind her back as if saying, "touchy-feel kinda family, huh?"

"I apologise, I just woke up so I didn't realize-" She started when they broke off from their hug.

"Oh you're fine!"

"Harry can be a bit of an annoyance, I bet it was a long-loud car ride. I'm not surprised he even let you fell asleep-"

"Gemma!" I growled.

she looked at me and placed her hands on her hips. "Oh, it's true!"

I rolled my eyes, and Peyton chuckled.

"C'mon, let's get unpacked." I said to Peyton. She nodded, and we walked past my mum and Gemma, and towards the car.

"You should have woken me." Peyton said part stubbornly, and part jokingly, and elbowed me lightly.

I chuckled. "But you're so cute when you sleep!"

"Well obviously you weren't evactly able to watch me from the front door, so why would that matter?" She said, looking at me and smiled.

"Oh-shush." I smirked, shouldering her a bit as I opened the trunk of the car. Peyton picked up basically all of her bags at once. "I could carry some of those-"

"I'm fine, its only a few bags." She said, but they all looked uncomfortably piled onto her shoulders. She shrugged, and made her way back inside. I shook me hear and grabbed my bags and shut the door. I had less then she did, since I still have things here.

Once inside, I saw Peyton was talking to Mum and Gemma in the kitchen, and had set her bags down at the foot of the stairs. I set mine down beside hers and joined them.

They were all laughing a big when I walked in. "What's so funny?" I asked and they looked up. Peyton smiled and walked over to me, leaning on my shoulder.

"Oh-nothing. Christmas... music... you... the band.."

"Wait, what?"

"Oh, Christmas?"

"Nonono, what did you say after that?" I said.

"Music?"

"After."

"The band."

"No before that!"

"Oohhh." She said, smiling. "You."

I backed off a bit, so she couldn't lean on me any longer. "Like.. what..."

I said nervously, eyeing them all. They looked at each other and all laughed a bit.

Peyton shook her head. "Don't worry about it Harry!" She assured me, "Now c'mon, lets go get settled in."

She smirked at me as she walked past, bumping my shoulder.

I gave Gemma and Mum one last look. "There's a guest room set up beside yours." Mum said.

"Don't think that'll be needed." I said, winking. Then I turned around and made my way up the stairs with my bags. When I got into my room, Peyton was already in there, standing in the doorway. She must have just peeked through some doors to figure what one was mine.

"Maybe I'll take that guest room.."

"What? Why."

She laughed. "Your room is a mess."

"Then I'll clean up." I said, I se my bags down in the hallway and wriggled my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck, and them placed my chin on her shoulder. "You don't want to miss tis, do you?" I asked, kissing her neck again, a bit more roughly.

"O-okay.. Okay, I'll stay." She said, and when she looked at me, she smiled, but her face was flushed. I chuckled and we moved inside my messy room.

Finally, alone.