chapter 50

Harry's p.o.v.

I opened the door. "hey ." I spoke. "You aren't cleared yet, huh?"

She shook her head. "No.. I won't be for like 2 weeks." She said, distaste and hatred dropping from her voice. "I kinda snuck out yesterday, though. Probably wont be able to do it again."

I chuckled lightly.

I can't remind her, she'll be heart broken.

"Well, then here." I handed her a box with a bow, and some flowers. She smiled, and took them.

"You didn't have to-"

"Shhh, just open it."

she smiled at me brightly and opened the box. "Oh-Harry! i love it. thank you."

She pulled out a necklace with an H and a paper airplane on it. I helped her put in on.

"Now we match." I said. I pulled out my matching one with a P that I had recently added.

She smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder as I sat beside her. "I love you, Harry."

"I love you too." I told her.

I wonder if any of the boys are going to remind Olivia that we leave back for tour next thursday. (it was Thursday today.) --no exceptions.

Olivia had Liam, Niall, Louis... any of them were bound to mention it. I looked at Peyton, who was fiddling with our necklaces. The only one who might remind her would be me.

I suddenly had a wave of sadness. now I see why she pushes people off, and was surprised I even liked her.

Because she believed Olivia was the better twin. All her life her built-in best friend was her sister, who jumps into people's lives, while she stood back hoping for someone to talk to her as if they decided she was worth talking to.

I thought about it-Liv before had Liam and Niall both drooling over her, (now I done even know what's going on) and Louis was like her big brother.

Zayn just does his own thing...

Olivia had all of these random friends that pop out if nowhere, and the only friends of Peyton that I know are the ones that are Olivia's too.

She just doesn't get close to a lot of people, I guess.

"Hey, I gotta go." From said sadly.

"oh, um, I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked hopefully.

"well, the band's got this thing going on tomorrow... I'll call you though." I said, immediately feeling guilty for not mentioning it.

"Oh."

I have her a big hug. "Bye." I said.

When I pulled off she giggled. "What was that for?"

"I'll miss you." I said, cheekily smiling.

"It's only a day! But I'll miss you too! Bye Harry."

I smiled lightly at her, before leaving.

Peyton's P.O.V.

My smile disappeared as he excited the door.

He really thought I forgot he was leaving? How could I forget?!

I hugged my knees to my chest. I won't see him for another month or two now... and he didn't even mention anything about it.

I tried not to cry. Didn't work.

I shook my head. I can't do this.

I got up and ran to the door and into the hallway. "Harry wait!" I yelled, running to him. He turned, and I could see a lone tear at the corner of his eye. I jumped and he caught me, pressing his lips onto mine.

"You were going to leave for two months, and hardly say anything to me the day before?"

He smiled, and wiped the tears on my own face and set me back onto the floor. He shook his head. "I'm sorry.. I just couldn't."

"You should have!" I said. I sniffed loudly, and he pulled me into his chest. "If only I could get out of this sick hole- then I could just go with." I frowned and looked at his sad face.

"I don't know if I can take two months from you." I said slowly. "It's basically you and Liv."

"You'll have Liv."

"That's different! You know i'm not all that close to anyone, family anyone can spend time from, and see from time to time-everyone does that! That leaves you, Harry," I wined. "Can't we try to get them to let me leave?"

He sighed. "You're lucky that it's a private plane-or else we would have to try to buy another ticket."

I smiled big and jumped up and down. "Thank god! I don't know what I'd do-"

"No promises! We have to get them to let you out, first."

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" I cheered. It had taken an hour, but we got to the point were I was let out of the hospital after a lot of wineing, pleading, and double checking injuries and such. I was given medicine to take daily and a large gausey-wrap thingy around my middle to be careful of the injuries.

Well thats stupid.

Of least I'm out for Christmas! I would have died in here.

OH MY GOD CHRISTMAS!

I had a sudden panic moment and started planning in my head. "Wait-Harry! Whats going on for Christmas!? Now THAT I forgot about."

"Well, you're coming with me to my mum's." Hew said, and winked at me. I smiled.

"Oh yeah... got it. When do we leave?"

"Actually... since you're out of the hospital, I suppose today or tomorrow. Your choice."

I shrugged as we got into his car near the front of the parking lot. "Depends how fast we pack."

Harry dropped me off at mine and Liv's place and I collected my things. Olivia wasn't home-as I expected. But I had hoped she would have been to say goodbye.

Once finished I gave Harry a ring.

"All set?" He questioned.

"Um, yes.. since it's only two, should we go today?"

"I guess so! I'll be over in a bit."