Chapter 63

We were thinking about making a third book. But then again maybe not. ;D

Chapter 63

Sitting on the plane was a bore. We had a connecting flight from Virginia to L.A. Not fun. But now, we finally landed. Dylan helped with my carry-on bag and we walked off the plane together.

The minute we step out of the airport there are flashes everywhere. I put on some sunglasses and Dylan quickly called a taxicab for us. We put our bags in the boot and tried to ignore the people. He gave the man directions and we were off.

*****

Soon the taxicab pulled up to a giant mansion. Dylan paid the guy and he takes one of my suitcases up the walk. He digs a key ring out of his pocket and opens the door for me.

"Welcome to my humble abode! Make yourself at home, you can take your shoes off and I'll show you your room." Dylan kicks his shoes into a mud room and walks forward into the house. It was clean and everything was nice and had a homey feel to it. The color scheme consisted of black, pale and dark green, and white.

"Nice." I murmur as I follow him through the foyer and up a flight of spiral stairs.

"This is your room and my room is right across the hallway." He walked into a room that was lime green, light blue, black and white. The room was quite huge. must've taken up at least half of the upper level. There were white walls with and entire wall of windows at the far end. Fuzzy black carpet and a few doors along the sides. Dylan walked up and opened one.

"Closet?!" My jaw dropped looking at the massive walk-in closet.

"Yes, closet. And bathroom." He opened another door, revealing a white, pristine bathroom that was completed with a jacuzzi, vanity, and rain shower.

"Oh my god. A rain shower, literally?!" He laughed as I ran over to the shower, turning it on to see if I'm right, which I am. I shrieked in excitement and ran around the room.

"It's like you're four!" He's laughed and came up behind me, lifting me high above the ground.

"Oh my god! No! IM GOING TO FALL!" I laugh and be throws me on the bed playfully. He jumps next to me and I snuggle into his chest. "You shouldn't jump around or pick me up. You are still recovering. Especially your head!" I scold him quietly.

"I'm fine. But you're right, I should NOT have jumped on the bed." He groans and I giggle slightly.

"Of course. I'm always right."

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like that for a while before my phone rang. I groaned while reaching over to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Livvy!"

"Hi Louis. Not that I'm not thrilled that you called, but why did you call?"

"Well, first it was to make sure you didn't die on the plane, secondly, because I had sex with Kenzie, and lastly, my sisters won't shut up about you leaving so quickly." He talked so quickly, I could barely understand him.

"What was that?" I ask, sitting up from the bed.

"To make sure you didn't die?" He was stalling.

"No no, after that."

"My sisters won't shut up?"

"Before that."

"Oh! Yeah, I had sex with Kenzie."

"Louis Tomlinson. If I could punch you right now, you would be in the hospital, near to death." I heard a small squeak of fright before he ended the call.

"Why would you beat up Louis?" Dylan asks, wrapping his arms around me from behind and starting to sway from side to side.

"Because." I mutter and he laughs.

"Because why?"

"Because he had sex with Kenzie and I had to hear it from him. I wish that Kenzie would've told me first though. I mean, isn't it always the girls that freak out about their first time with someone, or in Kenzie's place, her first time ever?" I ask and lean back against him.

"Well, believe it or not, but guys get pretty nervous too. Plus, you're his best girl-friend."

"How? Girls are more sensitive and overthink everything! We are nearly ALWAYS stressed out and then when something like sex happens, we get even more stressed out! Like, what if I did it wrong or oh my god, I was bad. It's not easy for us to give that up unless we make sure that he will never leave us. Not because we are clingy but because we are frightened! Peyton called me the morning after, sobbing. All because she didn't know if she made the right choice." I'm rambling but I don't care, I need to let it all out.

"And it's hard someone like me or her to open up to anyone because everyone we love has left me at one point or another! I've been all alone before, and it sucks. I nearly killed myself because I thought that I didn't deserve to be on this Earth if no one cared about me. Then this whole fiasco happened with Niall and Liam. I had to pick because I loved them both. I called Niall to tell him that I picked Liam and Haley answered the phone. HALEY! The funny thing was that Niall said he would wait for me and that he loves me and all this shit about 'us' and then he goes and fucks one of my best friends."

"Liv, calm down."

"So now, I'm royally pissed at Niall right? Right. And Liam's missing! I said something, I don't even remember, and he leaves! Then, we all go to a club for a fun night and Peyton goes missing. then Harry goes after her and the two of them, being gone for a while now, are being locked in some psychopath's basement! I go to help my sister and get shot! Harry is nearly bleeding out and Peyton, along with being drunk is getting beat half to death! Then more hospitals and Harry and Peyton say 'I love you' and Liam comes back. I run back to Liam, thinking that I love him and all that shit. When I go buy presents for everyone for Christmas with Peyton and when I go to work the next morning, I meet you. You make me feel like I'm loved, like I do belong. And then fucking Will and Molly show me that clip of Liam. That was thee very night we got back together. And then I have so much to tell Peyton but guess what! She's at Harry's home for holiday. Moms dead, dad is no where to be found an my other dad is somewhere in this very state. I have no family to spend Christmas with so I go with Louis. Oh yeah, did I ever tell you that me and Peyton were quadruplets? Yeah we met the other two at a mall and I was driving back home when we got in a major car crash. One of the other girls die and our real dad finally wants to get to know us, 'be a family again!'. Anyway Peyton gets to hating me because she and the boys left me and I don't even remember why. I sent her a text message the day mum died and she never let it go. She had all the guys but I felt so alone. It didn't matter if I had my friends, the only person that has stayed with throughout all of this and has dealt with my fucked up life is Finn, and you. Then, at some point, I went to visit Peyton and the guys on their tour and Peyton strangled me and went back to her self pity. I tried to kill myself that day. I took a drug overdose and tried to kill myself. I was so pathetic. After that I tried to forget everyone and everything around me. I really only talked to Louis, Kenzie or Finn. It was horrible but I got over it and you helped me. You helped me when I went into self destruct mode after I saw that film clip. You helped me forget what I saw and I have the best day of my life that day. Not to mention how much you helped me when Liam followed me to your house, which nearly killed you. And now, you're helping me live my own life. Bloody hell, I'm living my wildest dreams, being in this movie. Plus, you just listened to all the shit that has happened over the past year and a half. So much has happened in such a short time." I had tears rolling down my cheeks and I turned around to hug him.

"It's okay. You are okay. You don't have to deal with One Direction anymore. I say, to fully get over it, cut them out of your life for good. Maybe not Louis because it seems that he's a good friend to you." He gives me a small smile and I nod my head.

"You are right. One Direction who?" I joke and he kisses my forehead.

"You are strong. Emotionally and physically. So that's the only thing left that you have to do. Cut them out. Erase them from your history book. Delete their numbers for starters." I nod again and take my phone out again.

I delete the numbers and smile to myself. "I have officially separated myself from them. Forever."

I hope.