8

"Pweeseee?!" I pleased, then stopped. "Wait, why is that blanket moving?" I asked and then looked at the boys counding heads, yep. All five. "Zayn did Perrie come..?" I asked, that was the only thing I could think of.

 "Uh-no. I mean- what blanket!" He said nervously

I rolled my eyed stepping forward but Louis and Niall stepped in frond of me, "No! It's nothing, really!" Niall said quickly.

I shoved them aside and stepped forward gripping the blanket. "No!" Liam yelled and tackled me to the floor. 

"Get off!" I screamed as we tumbled. I was trying to shove him off but he wouldn't let me. He pinned me to the floor hovering above only a few inches. "Get off Liam!" I yelled struggling, and feeling overly uncomfortable...

"Careful what you're doing Liam" Harry growled from the other side of the room, eyeing enviously. 

Liam ignored both of is and kept me pinned, eventually managing to grasp my slapping hands and pinning them baside my head, and was.. straddling me.

"GET OFF!" I screamed whipping my head from side to side. 

"Now what?" Liam asked the other boys. I was breathing heavily and looking at Liam angerly. 

"You get off of her? How about that?" Harry said, not looking very happy.

"Bu-"

Harry stepped forward, and whispered something to liam, a few feet above me. They managed to fully swap places somehow without me escaping, only screaming at them angerly.

 "Now!" Harry said and Liam covered my eyed fully. I tried to get it away but I had no use of my hands.

 Finally when I regained my sight, the blanket was flat and lifeless on the couch and whoever was there before was now gone. Harry let me go and I didn't move for a moment, feeling exposed and beaten. I don't like it when others have complete control over me. I got up quickly. I looked from Harry to Liam, and I knew my face was beat red with anger.

 They suddenly looked worried, knowing I was pissed. I landed a cold, hard slap on both of them, the sound echoing off the walls.

 They whimpered and yelled in pain holding their faces.

"Fuck you both" I growled. I turned to the rest who backed away from me. "You too"

I turned and went to my on-suite, slamming and locking the door behind me. 

Who were they hiding from me? What could possably be so important? Were they had to tackle me... just so I wouldn't know who it was. And why doesn't anyone else in these damn hotels ever assume things by screaming coming from out ro- nevermind. They probably can't even hear with the fans everywere else.

I sat on my bed, knowing I would have to tell the boys how I have to leave the tour for a couple days to attend my mum's funeral back home in a few weeks.

I heard a knock on the door. "Fuck off" I said simply. I didn't care who it was. In stead I went into the bathroom and turned on the water for a long, cold shower.

 Not hot.