Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19 CUPCAKERS!!!

LOVE Livie🎶

Chapter 19

Sigh, it took a while to figure out bedroom situations. Truth be told I didn't want to share a room with Peyton either. I was in a room with Lou, the boys' stylist. No matter how much I love Niall, I need to be with a girl. Lux is adorable too. Whenever the boys had a thing and Lou had to be there I would take care of Lux.

I keep pretending that I never heard the conversation between Niall, Liam and Perrie. Although, one day I will make my decision final, that day is not today.

The boys had a day off so we stayed inside and watched Harry Potter movies all day long. Zayn and Liam were asleep and Harry and Peyton had yet to come back. I was laid down on the couch with my feet propped up on Louis' lap and my head on Niall's.

I jumped up, sick of the movies for now and Niall just fell asleep. Weaklings!!! It's only 11:47! Gosh those movies are long. I walked up to the large window seat and stared out at the rain. Aww. Rain is depressing. It made me think of that song "A million raindrops" Sad song. Only until Louis started to rub my back and hug me did I realize I was crying. Curse thy tears!! I don't even know why I'm crying. Sometimes you just need to cry. I buried my head inside his chest, shaking. I shrieked as a giant clap of thunder shook the ground. I hated thunder. Hated it, hated it, hated it! I cried harder because of the thunder. Sigh, now I feel like the weakling!!

In a few days the guys get a break of two weeks to go and see their family. Niall asked me to go with him. Surprisingly, Liam asked me too! I guess he will try to take his best mates girl. Wow. I was going to try and split it up. Considering the next break they get will be for Christmas, and I was going with Louis, I am going to stay the majority Niall and maybe spend a day or two with Liam. Just to be fair!!

What am I doing with my life?! I'm bored and the thunder is getting louder and louder! Louis just held me as I cried.

"Thanks LouBear." I sniffled.

"Coarse Baby Bear." I smiled a bit. Louis was that one friend that could you make you smile from just being in his presence. "Let's play a game!" He bounced slightly with excitement.

"Uungh! I don't wanna. I just want to sleep." I gave him the puppy eyes. "Pwease LouBear?" I cooed in a baby voice.

"Fine. I give up way too easily." He mumbled. "You going to sleepover?" He said it more of a statement than a question. I did something that resembled a 'yeah' and climbed into a random room with a bed. I curled into the familiar scent I loved, and fell asleep.

•••••writers block:/gotta hate it!•••••

I was in that stage where you're awake, but then again you're not. The bed was dipped on the other side of me. Chill, don't punch the boy! Good god, he can't do that! One day I will not hesitate to punch him in his pretty face. I dug my face into the pillow and felt an arm wrap around my waist. I gasped slightly and turned my head to see if my creeper was awake or not. He was sleeping. Thank gosh. I smelled bacon once my senses came to me. BACON!! I jumped out of da bed and ran into the little kitchenette. Harry and Peyton stood cooking together. Peyton was in one of Harry's oversized shirts and Haz was standing behind her, helping her cut tomatoes without a shirt. I raised my eyebrows, mmmhmm, interesting. I started backing up, giving them privacy.

I want a spa day today. That sounds really nice right now. Massage, mani-pedis, haircut. That sounded awesome actually. I sneaked past the love birds and walked back to the room I was in. I quickly showered and changed into black short-shorts and a white, off the shoulder, long sleeve shirt. I threw my hair into a messy bun on top of my head and slipped on my black combat boots. Yay! Simple but effective. I walked out the door and ran into a hard chest.

"Oomph." I fell flat on my arse.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Liv, I just wanted to talk and, ya know, just be friends again." Liam. Awe, it hurts me to know that he wants more than this, but at least he's trying friends first.

"It's fine," I mumbled, gathering up my things and standing up. Mrrp. He was standing close to me. "Just friends." I agreed. REALLY close to me. I back up into the door as he followed each move I made.

"It's me love! Pick up the phone! It's me love! Pick up the phone!" Thank the Nutella gods!! That was Niall's ringtone! I smiled awkwardly at Liam and slipped past him, answering my phone.

"Hey babe! What's up?"I spoke as I took the stairs down, bleh, I don't like elevators. Claustrophobia.

"Nothing I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?" I was actually pretty happy I was having a day to myself for once but, yeah.

"I'm actually having a spa day today so maybe later yeah?" I suggested, I was on the 10th floor still. Puck it, I'm taking the elevator.

"Oh. Ok then I'll talk to ya later?" Boo, he sounded sad.

"Don't be sad! And yup! Later babe."

"Alright, I love you." I ended the call. It just didn't feel right to say it back anymore..

BLEH, SHORT IK BUT PETRIE SAID HERS WILL BE LONG AND I HAVE THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK EVERR!!!!!!😣 I DONT LIKE! STORY OF MY LIFE VIDEO CAME OUT SUNDAY AND GOSH *FEELS* AHHH TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!!

LOVE Livie🎶