Chapter 65

Dylan finally got remove the bandages on his chest/rib cage area and they took the gauze off if his head. The doctors said that he had to be careful when he took showers and throughout filming. The movie was coming along, slowly but surely and I cannot wait for it to come out. I was laying on the edge of my bed with my legs dangling off when Dylan came into the room.

"Hey beautiful." I sat up and he stood in between my legs, playing with a few strands of my hair.

"Hello." I grin and link my hands behind his neck.

"So!"

"So." I squeal a little when he puts his hands under my thighs and lifts me up so he's holding me.

"I was thinking that we should go to the beach with some of the cast so you can get to know them and work on your American accent." He starts to walk around the room, still holding me up. I clear my throat, getting ready to try out the accent.

"Yeah, that would be totally awesome!!" He laughs and kisses my nose.

"A bit too 'Valley Girl' but it works." He says and finally makes it back to the bed. He softly lays me down and then crawls above me.

"Dylan?" I ask as he starts to pepper my face in kisses.

"Hmm?"

"I think I'm in love with you." I say and he stops. Uh oh. I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.

"Wait, really?" I can't see his face because it's buried in my neck. I nod my head in reply, not trusting my words at this moment. "I think I'm in love with you as well, Liv." I smile and bring his face back to mine.

"I'm in love with you." I repeat, kissing him passionately. He immediately kisses back and his hands start to roam my body.

My hands go down and slide beneath the fabric of his shirt, my fingers tracing over the hard ridges on his stomach. The kiss breaks for only a moment as Dylan reaches back and lifts the shirt above his head, tossing it to the ground. I run my hands down his shoulders and back, leaving small scratch marks as I do so. He groans and starts grinding his hips against mine. He takes my tank top off and stares at my body.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles, kissing down my neck and all over my body as I let a moan escape my lips. Dylan unclasps my bra and it joins the rest of the clothes on the floor. I turn my head away, suddenly feeling self-conscious of my body. "Hey, look at me." Dylan whispers, gently pulling my face to his. "I love you." He smiles and I can't help the grin forcing it's way onto my face. "Don't be shy around me. When are you EVER shy?" He asks making me laugh lightly. "Listen to me," He kisses my forehead. "I. Love. You." He emphasizes each word with a kiss.

"I love you." I smile and I flip us over on the bed so I'm on top. My fingers trace over his stomach and once they get to his pants they start to unbutton them.

His hands grab mine, stooping me from going on any further. "Livvy, are you sure about this? I mean, I know it's your first but... are you sure?"

"I love you. I'm in love with you. I need to be with you. If anyone is going to be my first, I'm happy it's you." I kiss his chest and continue my actions from before, removing his trousers and underwear at the same time.

"Well how is this fair?" He asks, motioning to himself and to me. I raise an eyebrow and stand up quickly taking off my shorts and underwear, going back to straddling him.

"Okay?" I ask, kissing his shoulder and up his neck and jawline until I finally reach his lips. He flips us back over and kisses me softly, replying clearly.

"Okay."

***la da da da da I'm so not good at writing sex scenes bc it's so awkward!!!!(and omg TFIOS reference!!! I think it fit the situation well.)***