Le chapter three!

HEYA IM LIVIE!! IM TALL HAVE LONG DARK BROWN HAIR, DARK BROWN EYES, AND TANISH SKIN. MY FAV SPORTS ARE HORSEBACK RIDING AND BASKETBALL. IF YOU MAKE ME CHOSE I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! IM OBSESSED WITH GRAMMAR. STRANGE CONSIDERING I HATE ENGLISH!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION ED SHEERAN AND FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER!! THOSE WERE FACTOIDS THAT Y'ALL PROBABLY DIDN'T READ BUT MEH!! ANYWAYY... THAT'S ME! LATER CUPCAKERS!

LOVE Liv.

Chapter 3

Niall actually asked me to come back! I couldn't believe it. Yet I couldn't believe I forgave him so quickly! I pulled back from the hug, kissed him on the cheek and asked if he wanted to stay for movie night.

"I'm sorry, but, I have to get back considering the tour and everything. Did you keep my number? Here, we can talk, Skype, text and everything else while I'm on tour. It'll be like I'm still here!" I was slightly upset that he just came here for nothing, just to say he missed me. Yet I probably would've deleted his text or ignored his calls if he hadn't came. I handed him my phone and he added his number again.

"Oh, ok yeah! Umm, tell Louis I miss him too. And have a safe flight." I bid him goodbye. He opened and closed his mouth multiple times as if he wanted to say something. He just smiled kissed my forehead and left. Just like that! He never even said goodbye! I felt tears pricking my eyes. God dammit! He just waltzes in here and destroys all my walls and giving me false hope that he may have come here for a different reason!! I turned around grabbed the popcorn and skipped into the den a fake smile on my face. They put in my favorite childhood movie 'Flipped'. I loved it soo much! I let out a squeal of happiness and every time someone said a single word I shouted "SHUT IT" And put my hand over their mouth. I have many bite marks and bruises on my hands now. After the movie, Sammi and the guys fell asleep, it was just me and Katey. Yay! Girly time!!

"Babe tell me the truth. Do you still like the boys?" She said with a small smile.

"Of course." Her face lit up. "I will always love the boys. There's a reason I moved in with them, they are like brothers to me. The siblings I never had!"

"But uhh you do have..." She trailed off thinking. I gave her a look that said 'Shut it! I have no siblings!' She sighed and laid down. "Whatever floats your boat chicka." And with that she went to sleep. Evil child. Now I'm all alone and it's dark and boring! I picked up my phone and Skyped Niall. He'll be on the plane and he shall stay up with me!!

"Hey Niall! Wake your lazy arse up! I wanna talk!!" I called to my screen. He was laying back in a seat and looked really tired. Hey! He answered the phone!

"What's up love?" My heart did a little flip thingy wen he called me 'love' in his raspy voice.

"Nothin much I want someone to entertain me! Talk to me bro!!" I said and he laughed a bit.

"I'm not a jester!" He laughed a bit more.

"Pwetty pwetty pwease wif a cherry on top?" I said in a baby voice, giving him my best pup face.

"My eyes! It's too adorable!!" I giggled and smiled at my victory.

"I win!" I replied with a smirk. "Ha!"

"No fair! You did the face! How could I resist?" He joked.

"No one can resist allll this!" I said gesturing up and down my body.

"You're right." He said I was about to laugh but then I noticed his serious face. Wha? "Who can resist such a beautiful, funny, sarcastic, loud, outgoing, sassy, spunky, absolutely without a doubt, perfect girl?" He said with complete sincerity in his voice. Does this mean..?

"You're really funny, now tell me why did you come home?" I asked.

"I came back for you, Olivia." I gasped. The comical huge breath of air the audience takes when there's a big, unexpected plot twist.

"B-but you're in America. You left. I'm not pretty, beautiful, and I'm definitely NOT perfect! It's just the lack of sleep. You should get some rest and the-"

"Olivia I REALLY shouldn't do this over Skype, but," He took a deep breath. Nooo! Don't say it! "I love you Olivia. I always had. But you were with Liam, and then you were pissed at us, then you didn't come on tour, and when we kissed, man. When we kissed I felt something and I know you did too. Don't deny it. And I know-"

"Niall stop. This cant work. I love you too." He beamed. "But I can't do this! You will be on tour!"

"You can come with!"

"No. Niall I can't. You know why. And and I-I think I'm still in love with Liam." I swear to god, I heard his heart break. His face turned from happiness, to sadness, to self pity, to grief, and finally anger. At me!

"No! You know what? I'm sorry I told you! I knew it was a stupid idea, I never get the girl. Even when she's single and likes me too! It'll never be me. You love Liam, I get it. But do me and the other guys a favor, don't lead them on. It'll only result in someone getting hurt! Just leave me alone!!" He yelled. I was crying now. I was losing my best friend!

"No! Niall please! Don't do this to me! I need you!"

"Don't make it any harder, and not like the way I need you! I feel so stupid for even thinking about having feelings for you!!" And with that, he ended the call. The worst part was that I could see the anger and hurt in his face! I feel dead. Like I've been shot and can no longer breathe. Just, dead, broken and pain. I can't be fixed, but Niall and the guys can. He'll get over it. Meet his true love, him and the guys will forget about me, and I will live my life with 8 cats. This was the worst day in history. EVER. The phone started to ring. What the hell? Who would call at time? It was 4 in the morning!! I answered and a man started to speak.

"Is this Olivia Claire Andrews?"

"Yes.. Who may I be speaking to?"

I'm sorry. This is Chief Officer Wolf. I'm very sorry to inform you but is your mother Margret Isabella Andrews?"

"Yes" I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me.

"She has been in a car accident and was killed on contact. I'm so sorry for your loss. Please, if you would come down to the station to answer some questions and fill out some papers? Thank you, good bye now." My mom was dead? I have to tell Peyton.