FOR-TEENS. Yea ok fourteen

NO U ARE NOT FOR I AM AWESOME.

~PETRIEEE

14

I felt Harry's arms under me as he rushed out of the cramped and blank hospital room Liv was in. It smelled horrible and I felt like I was going to puke.. I probubly would have, too, if I had actually eaten something in two days..

I screamed as Harry wouldn't put me down and had to pry my hands from the doorframe as I tried to stay with her. I had to make it up to her. I HAVE TO BE IN THERE WITH HER!!

"LET ME GO!!" I wailed as his grip tightened around my waist as I squirmed and he got me into the waiting room once again. "HARRY! Please Harry.." I whined and started feeling drowsy.

To much screaming and squirming... it's to stressful.

I felt heavyness over my eyes and finally I stopped shouting, and leaned my head back into Harry's chest as he darted down the hallway.

...

Harry's P.O.V.

"Guys, I'm going to bring her back to the hotel. I don't know what we're going to do tomorrow when we have to leave to Minnesota.." I trailed off and held the limp girl tighter into my chest.

"Just go mate" Liam said, "We'll stay here, it's okay if you don't come back, we can get a cab" He said sympathetically. I gave a quick nod and rushed out of the hospital, and brought her to the hotel.

Screams shrieked in my ears and I don't know how Peyton isn't waking up. Thank god security is here... Or I would get mobbded and who knows what'll happen to Peyton...

I rushed in the hotel, fans screaming horrible things at me about carrying an uncontious girl... bloody hell. I ran in and as soon as I got in the suite, placed her onto her bed, carefully pulling up the covers.

Leaving her there, I went to the balcony, wow this is a large balcony. I stepped out and as soon as I looked over the railing girls screamed up at me yelling my name. I gave a half-hearted wave and stepped back, and sat on a small chair.

I must have sat there for hours.. tuneing out completely I almost couldn't even hear the screams anywere.. they seemed distant, in the back of my mind. Not bothering me anymore as they use to.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Damnit Olivia! What is WRONG with you!? Why would you try to kill yourself, thats a stupid soulution to only a temporary problem.. I think.

I slumped in my chair, feeling horrible and useless. Ever since we met these girls, everything has become insane, and it seems like we're going to the hospital as often as concerts.

..That's a lot of visits.

Liam and Niall were on either side of me, both seeming as panicked and worried as the other. I wondered what would happen is she makes it.. Liam or Niall..? Or.. neither? What are the odds we all walked into two girls with more drama in their lived than Kim Kardashian?

I stood up not knowing what to do honetly, "Guys I'm going to catch a cab back, Perrie want to come or stay?"

"Uh.. I'll come" She said standing up slowly. We made out way out and got a cab quickly, going to the hotel.