36

36

And we quietly watched the concert my ass! Harry is in for a BEATDOWN!

oh and if you were wondering Liam showed up.. but thats Liv's problem.

I was screaming hell at him, but it was lost in other's. He was purposly pissing me off and smirking at me while doing it! They were currently taking twitter questions and quess what some of them were?

'Harry, have you and Peyton done it yet?!' Harry's response: "Well, thats none of your business! ... maybe"

'Is Peyton pregnant?' Harry: "Possibly." and he winked at me.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! WE HAVE NOT DONE IT, AND I AM NOT PREGNANT!" I was screaming, and Olivie was laughing her ass off. "SHUT UP! IT'S NOT TRUE!"

"Oh come on Peyton, I'm only having a little fun." He said looking at me, speaking into the microphone. All fan's gazed followed his and onto me. Luckily we were in a bit of a roped off section so they can't tear my head off.

"I'M NOT PREGNANT HARRY!" I yelled angerly, and I was positive my face was burning red.

"Oh I know, we'll have to wait a few days to find out." He replied casually, smirking. Huh, he actually heard my words.

My jaw dropped. Did he just.. in front of... "WE'VE NEVER HAD SEX!"

He thought for a moment, as if pondering my answer. The crowd had gotten quieter, trying to hear our conversation. "well... yet." He said. I would have attacked him if it weren't for the bodygaurds! He moved along with the concert but I was so pissed off!

I turned to Liv, who litterally had tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard. "Oh shut up!" I yelled.

"HARRY STYLES." I screamed, bursting into their dressing room after the concert.

He turned to me, and all the boys, including him, immediatly started laughing. "Hello, love."

"Oh don't you, hello love, me" I hissed, making my way towards him. I went strait towards him, making him back up into the wall. "I am NOT pregnant. And we have NEVER had sex. And after that, we most likely never will."

I spun around and walked straight out, and waited outside the dressing room until they were finished.

-Harry-

"Ooooh, dude, you're screwed." Louis smirked at me. I stood there, sweaty, shirtless, staring at the door.

"Whoops."

Olivia was smiling and laughing lightly, "Don't worry about it, she'll get over it. In fact, she's horrible at keeping a grudge! She'll be mad at you, and forget the next day until that night or something.. and then figure its too late to start being mad again.. she tends to forgive easily too... except with me apparently, that one took a while."

I sighed, then smiled, "Well in that case, that was SO worth it."

"..you're still dead for the moment though." She added, and then she too, turned and walked out of the room. What!? Oh come on!

"I'm out, and then back in." I mumbled, shaking my head, changing my shirt and ruffling my hair. We made out way out and Peyton stayed behind everyone to avoid me. And when I tried to drop behind to walk with her, she sped up.

She turned to look at me, and smirked, turning back again quickly. Oh! So this is how you want to play! It's a game to you?

As soon as we were dropped off (Me and Louis were staying at their house, since apparently Kenzie was coming as well) I charged forward and took Peyton by the waist, running strait up the stairs.

"Hey! HARRY PUT ME DOWN!!" She screamed immediatly. Squirming and trying to slow me down. I smirked and as soon as we were in her room. I shut and locked the door. "Well?" She asked, casually. She slipped her jacket off and faced away from me, tossing it to her closed floor. Kicking her shoes in there as well. "What were you expecting to do now?"

"..I haden't thought of that yet." I smirked, laughing a bit.

"Thanks to you, the whole world thinks I'm pregnant, knowing you're fans they probably all knew 5 minutes after you said it."

I shrugged, "Then we should make it true." I stepped forward towards her, still smirking. It's a longshot.. and not gonna happen.

"Yea.. no. She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me towards the door. "Now out lover boy, take you're hornyness with you." She smirked, and reached around me to open the door.

I stepped backwards out of the room. "You want to lie to the fans?" I wined fakely, still having a sideways smile on my face.

"..for now." She smiled, and shut the door, the sound of the lock clicking hesitantly after.

For now?!