We were laying in my bed, breathing heavily, just staring into each other's eyes. Out legs were tangled together and the sheet covered us to the waist. I couldn't stop smiling and neither could he. Dylan kept mumbling sweet nothings that made me blush and his hands were on me at all times. I feel like we are even more connected now than ever before.

I love him so much.

"I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" I ask, getting out of the bed and walking over the the bathroom with a skip in my step.

"Seriously?" His eyes widen and he sits up straight.

"Yeah, come on!" I wink at him and rush into the bathroom, turning the shower on. Dylan comes through the door and shuts it, walking over to me and picking me up. He spins me around and I shriek, grabbing onto his shoulders.

"I love you." He grins and kisses me hard.

"I love you." I smile and tug his hand to follow me into the shower.

I never liked saying 'I love you too' because it sounds like I'm agreeing with him instead of saying that I love him. It's strange but it's how I work.

We took turns washing each other's bodies and nearly slipped doing something else.(a/n: if ya know what I mean..*wink wink nudge nudge*) He got out of the shower to make breakfast while I shaved and changed the sheets on my bed.

"Dyl, are there more sheets in the hall closet?" I ask, walking out with the sheets bundled up in my arms. I figured since it was just the two of us, that I could walk down the hall to the laundry room, put the sheets in and walk back to my room in my underwear and get dressed after. HA! Aren't I just the luckiest person in the world?

I walk out of the laundry room in my bra and panties to come face to face with Tyler Posey. Holy shit. Holy shit, it's Tyler Posey. I'm meeting Tyler Posey for the first time and I'm in my underwear. Jesus take the wheel!

"Oh! Shit, umm." He turns around so he isn't looking at my exposed body and I'm still frozen in shock.

"Ty! Wait, Dylan said don't go-" I turn around to see Colton Haynes. He played Jackson. Oh my lord. He turns around as well and I have no idea what to do!

"Uhh, Dylan!" I call out, hoping he would save me.

"Hey, Dylan sent me up here because he's doing something in the- damn." Daniel Sharman everybody. Colton slaps his arm and he turns around too.

"Dylan!!" Tyler yells and I just hope that it's not another guy.

"What is going on- oh my god! You guys! She was obviously getting dressed!" Holland Roden. Oh god, I'm meeting the entire Teen Wolf cast in my underwear. She grabs Tyler's shoulders and drags him so he's next to Colton, facing opposite of us. She takes my hand and pulls me down the hall. "Which room is yours?"

"That one." I nod my head in the right direction and she takes me inside.

"I knew we shouldn't have let Tyler wander on his own." She shakes her head and sits on a chair by the window wall. "Well? Go get dressed!" She states and I rush into my closet.

"That was so embarrassing! I met almost the whole cast of my favorite show in my underwear!" I laugh at myself and grab a black bikini. I put shorts over the bottoms and a white see through tank top that says SLEEP in bold, black letters on the front.

"You're British. That's cool. And don't worry about it. If they say anything about it either Dylan or I will punch them." She says it so seriously and I almost laugh.

"Well I'm just happy a girl came up instead of another guy." I state as walk out of my closet.

"Yeah, Tyler, Shelley, Thomas, and Ki-Hong are here too." She says and I look at her confused.

"Tyler plays Derek Hale, Shelley plays Malia, Thomas plays Newt I think, in Maze Runner and Ki-Hong plays Minho."

"Ohh! So that's what he meant by 'meet the cast'." She laughs and we go downstairs.

"Okay, I got her. Now let's let her eat and we can go!" Holland tells everyone and they all smile at me. Dylan is sitting down, talking to who I assume to be Ki-Hong and Tyler Posey.

"Hey babe! You didn't tell me they were coming here." I smile at the boys and sit next to Dylan, saying the last part through my teeth.

"That's because I didn't know." He whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. I eat what consisted of eggs, toast and hash browns before rushing upstairs to brush my teeth.

"Aye, are we going to go now?" I ask Dylan and Thomas stares in amazement at me. "Can I help you?"

"I love your accent." Everybody around us laughs and pats him on the back.

"Thank you, I think." I smile and the girl that plays Malia comes up to me.

"Hi! I'm Shelley. It's nice to meet you..." She trails off, waiting for my name.

"Liv. And it's a pleasure meeting all of you too."

"Well Liv," She links her arm with mine and we start out the front door. "I think we are going to be awesome friends."

THE END! THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OF Separated!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE A THRID BOOK BUT IDK ASK PEYTON!