" I forgot you were ticklish, " grabbing me by the side and stroking the sensitive part of my ribs. I bit back on my tongue, slapping his hands.. 

" Demetri !"

" Jasmine!" He said mockingly. Using the exact same whining tone as me. Pinching me lightly, in a way that tickled teasingly. 

"Stop it you idiot!" I yelled, swinging my arms without purpose and pushing him. 

" what do I get if I do?" He smirked.

" Anything! Please stop!" I giggled, crossing my arms over my chest when he eventually did. He copied me, overacting a pout. I leaned forwards, kissing the inviting motive which drove him to the extent of pulling me against him. Rolling my eyes under my eyelids, he attacked my sides again, making me laugh against him. Punching him was a reflex after that. 

" OW! Okay, I get it, I'll stop... " 

" good "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if that wasn't enough troubles for the week, it seems that Sasha brought the thing over only two days after, and her mate. Woo-hooo ... Demetri was hogging the kid,not letting anyone touch it. Nor hardly even look at it. 

Sasha nudged me, staring over at Demetri who was currently having a quiet argument over who should be holding the baby. " What's his problem now?"

" Um, he's kind of, delicate right now. . . "

" Why?"

" Uh, we just found out that I can't actually have children. So, he's now very very child friendly . . . And I mean really  like that. He hugged someone's baby that we saw down the street and was reluctant to let go. He started crying when we had too leave and I had to apologise and explain. We're lucky the woman was sympathetic and didn't call the police on him..."

" Oh... Sorry, I didn't mean to upset-"

" Nope, it's fine now... I hope," 

" Well, it's not that big a problem right. Adopt."

" He said he didn't want to because its not the same. . . He is right. It isn't . Not for the kids. They always want to know who their real parents are . . . Everyone at my home did, I wouldn't want to keep that from them though... "

" Well that's fair I guess. Except Demetri isn't usually so picky."

" I know, at least he didn't leave though."

" You must be really stupid if you thought he'd pack up and go because of that! He's pretty much obsessed with you. No worries there."

" Yeah but you can see that he's desperate... Look! " We both directed our attention to our mates, where Demetri was holding the baby above his head out of Jack's reach and holding him back with his foot. " Okay, we need to stop that!" 

Leaping up from our seats we slowly maneuvered the baby somehow ending up in my arms despite my arguing and Sasha was scalding her brother.

It was staring at me, a happy look on it's face.

It grabbed my hair yanking multiple times, Squealing like before. I was almost in tears, and by the end, it had a small chunk of my hair in it's little grasp. I gasped, blinking to check at the fact it was gone from my head. Patting my numb scalp, there was a small patch missing, small enough to hide. 

I glared at it . . . Jasmin, ignore it's happy face. Oh laugh it up then you little weirdo! I will cut off the first ponytail you ever get you know that! Revenge will come soon ugly dribble face! It reached up and caught me again, my first reflex to yelp, tears leaking suddenly. " why are you so violent?" I asked, only getting stronger tugs and yanks that didn't help at all. 

Sobbing to myself I curled up on the sofa, and twitched. The baby looked up and me and started crying too, it only added to my own wails. Why do you hate me world? Why? 

It disappeared taking my hair with it again, my scalp was stinging, and pretty much felt bare. Someone pet my head, and kissed the top of it. I wasn't sure whether they were shushing me or the crying object. Then two arms came around and propped me up on the sofa arm. 

" Why do they hate me?" I whimpered, nuzzling the person behind me. 

" They don't, she cried when you were upset." Dan said, I was surprised to hear him actually I hadn't spoken to him in a while. 

" She made me cry! She made me partly bald!" 

" I can see that " He chuckled. Combing my hair as I cried even more. It was noticeable! It does hate me!

" Dan ... "

" Yes ?"

" I want to cry..."

" Your already crying ..."

" I know." I hiccuped, covering my face, leaning against him.

" Jasmin, I think he wants you." 

" Who?" Looking up, I saw Demetri was directly beside me, a plain expression. " Hey there Dummy " Holding my arms up, Dan left my side and Demetri lifted me into his arms.

" stop calling me that"

" You love it really "

" No, I don't Spazmin "

" Yes you do Dummy "

" STOP IT!" 

" Not even if I say it like ... " I thought for a second and smirked, kissing up his neck and putting on a sexy voice. " Yes you do Dummy ." 

He groaned, collapsing onto the sofa, " don't talk like that..." 

Keeping the tone, I brushed my hand across his chest " Why ever not Dummy ?" His muscles tensed up and hardened beneath my hand. I bit my lip and whistled, " damn those are some nice muscles!" My voice jumped back to normal without realising.

I'd seen these bad-boys, but I don't really touch him that much do I? I should, I'll be a pervert, because I can, and since he looks happy with those closed eyes of his... Oh, and that little hardened thing down there. I guess someone likes a little pet. Giggling, I found it funny that his eyes had turned bright green again. " Hello emerald eyes" 

" Well hello to you too purple eyes."

Pouting I continued my travels to wind him up and smirked, " I like being a pervert it's fun! I see why you do it so much!"

" Can we go upstairs please?" He whined, brushing his lips across mine.

" No, " Looking over his shoulder, I saw Sasha talking to Jasper who had his girlfriend over. " We have guests!" 

My feet rushed me across the room, Jasper saw what I was about to do and ducked, making my leap knock into Ray and we both tumbled across the hallway. Ending up with me awkwardly straddling her. So basically, my first reaction is to get off and run back at Jasper. Only this time, it was worse. Demetri walked in the way, fell over and crushed Jasper, while I was the stradling him... " Double pin?" 

They all groaned, while my brain conjured a plan, one that would end up with a specific baby at the bottom of the pile, evil laugh activate! 

Woah! I'm sorry Demetri! You shouldn't read my mind! Wait, he can't do that, Sasha can... I think... Letting my now very grouchy angel carry me upstairs, I knew I was going to be 'punished' - wink wink -  for something or other. Yet, discipline still doesn't come from treating me! Since Demetri never learnt this I am not going to point it out to him.