Moments later, Harry stumbles into the room, coughing from the ashes from the Floo Powder. His clothes are covered in ashes and dirt.

"I came as quick as I could," Harry says, placing a kiss on my head.

I smile gratefully.

"Perhaps you should go upstairs and change before we go. You might want to warn the kids too that we might not be home tonight," I say and he smiles.

"I'll be right back," he says and, just like Erin, hurries upstairs.

I hold the towel to try and absorb the liquid that's still managing to flow down my leg. I grimace when I see a trace of blood.

Seconds later, Erin storms into the room, having packed a whole bag of clothes, both for me and the baby. The bag also includes things like nappies, although they'll probably be too big for the baby, toothbrush and toothpaste, a pack of pads and even a nursing bra, probably just in case.

"Thank you so much," I thank Erin before another contraction hits.

"It's nothing. Besides, it didn't take that long because I still remember everything I needed with Hope," Erin smiles and puts her hand on mine.

"Everything is going to be fine," Erin says and I breathe in deeply, nodding.

"Oh no, I still have to get someone to look after the kids," I sigh and try to get up.

"Don't worry, I'll look after them," Erin smiles.

"Even for the night?" I ask, surprised by her offer.

"Of course. I'll ask Scott to come over and help and we'll be fine. Otherwise, I'll ask Molly of Hermione to come but I think we'll manage," Erin assures me before Harry walks into the room, appearing to be ready.

"Thank you so much for everything!" I give Erin a hug before I feel a little hand holding mine.

"Are you going?" James asks, his voice sad.

"For now but Mummy and Daddy will be back soon," I tell James and try to kneel down to get to his level. It hurts incredibly much but it also hurts to see my son so sad.

He wraps his arms around my neck and starts crying.

"Now, now, James, it's all going to be alright. I'm going to need you to help Auntie Erin to look after Albus and Teddy, alright?" I tell my crying son while wiping his tears away.

"Yes," James smiles and nods his head.

"Now, we both love you very much and we're going to miss you lots and lots!" I give him a kiss but then stand up again, with Erin's help.

"Good luck, Ginny," Erin smiles and takes James's hand.

As I sit in the car, I see how Erin is holding a tearful James. They're both waving at me and I wave back. I even blow a kiss before the car starts moving. I see James trying to blow one back.

Just like last time, I'm so thankful that the hospital is close. By the time we get there, I can hardly stand anymore and I seem to be losing more blood.

Harry quickly goes to alert the doctors and gets a wheelchair for me.

When we arrive in the maternity ward, there seems to be a little bit of panic amongst the doctors and nurses. I get wheeled to a room and am told to put on a hospital gown.

Once it's on, a doctor enters the room and his face is grave.

"I'm afraid we have to perform an emergency cesarean section," he says and I look at him in horror