Chapter 72

I'm at the Harry Potter studio tour right now and I'm really excited!👓⚡️

Chapter 72: New baby in the family

"Happy Birthday to you!" the three of us sing for our one year old son.

The time has really flown since I returned. It's been half a year since I found comfort here again and it's been so amazing to see James slowly starting to crawl when he was just nine months old. He also started imitating noises we made and he has loved clapping since.

As a matter of fact, he's smiling and clapping now as we're singing for him.

Later on in the day, a few guests will be coming and I'm looking forward to see them all again. It's not like it's been really long since I've seen them but I've been quite busy since I started with my job again.

"Now you can blow out the candle!" Ginny smiles fondly when we've finished singing.

James blows bubbles and gets a little spit on the small cupcake before him but doesn't manage to blow out the candle.

"Why don't you help him?" I whisper to Teddy who then smiles.

It's magical to see my two boys so happy and especially with each other.

Together they blow out the candle and I put my arm around Ginny as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I'm proud of our boys," Ginny whispers fondly.

"Me too," I agree, placing a kiss on her head.

Before we can do anything else, we hear a noise and suddenly George and Angelina, with Fred in her arms, appear in the fireplace.

"So, where's the party?" George exclaims, throwing his arms in the air and looking around.

"George!" Ginny giggles while looking at our clothes. As a matter of fact, the four of us are still in our pyjamas.

"Oh! It's a pyjama party?! Let's get ours on too Angie!" George laughs.

"I think we're a little early, perhaps we should go back and come back later," Angelina smiles but Fred sees James and starts gurgling and holding out his arms.

"Oh it's fine, don't worry, we were just taken by surprise," Ginny laughs and takes James out of his seat, placing him on her hip.

"Happy Birthday," George says as he approaches James.

James giggles as one of his uncles tickles him under his chin.

Ginny and I take it in turns to get dressed afterwards and when I do, I take Teddy along with me.

George, Angelina and Fred make themselves at home easily and we chat with them until the rest of the visitors arrive.

Hagrid is the first to arrive actually and we happily welcome him inside and offer him something to drink.

With the help of Winky and Kreacher, we try to make everyone feel at home and that's when James gets really happy.

Throughout the day, he continues to enjoy the attention, compliments, gifts and the special surprise at the end of the day.

George has made a firework display, a tryout for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, and it turns out to be amazing.

James screeches happily while clapping his hands and almost hitting my glasses from my face as I'm holding him.

"It's good to see you both so happy," Ginny whispers from behind me while holding Teddy's hand.

I smile and place a kiss on her cheek.