Chapter 57

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it🐣

Chapter 57: Gred and Forge reunite once more

Ginny's POV:

"Happy birthday to you!" we all sing for Teddy, while he smiles.

"How old are you now Ted?" Harry asks him.

"Fwee!" Teddy exclaims, holding three fingers up.

"Three," I correct him, laughing.

"Twee! Me twee today!" Teddy says proudly.

"Well, I'm glad you're three and not a tree," Harry chuckles, picking the boy up.

We take a seat around the table and start eating. Teddy is sitting next to Victoire and they are 'chatting'. Teddy's the one who is talking the most and Victoire can hardly say anything yet. Not that that matters, especially not for Teddy. They communicate by playing with toys and sharing them. It's always quite cute and Harry and I make sure to take pictures for Teddy when he's older.

After presents, Neville arrives and I lead him to where Teddy is sitting on Bill's lap, playing with Victoire, who is sitting on Harry's lap.

Teddy squeals and reaches out to give Neville a hug.

"Happy birthday big boy!" Neville smiles, taking the boy in his arms.

" I vewy old!" Teddy exclaims as we all laugh.

Throughout the day, Teddy really enjoys all the attention. A few people, including Andromeda, Prof- Minerva, Hagrid and some other close friends come to visit.

"I can't wait to see him appear at Hogwarts. I wish Tonks and Remus could have seen him grow up but I know you and Harry will look after him very well and I also know that both Remus and Tonks and Teddy will be very thankful that you took him in. And congratulations on the engagement," Minerva says to me as we watch Harry chasing Teddy around the garden.

"Thank you," I say, touched by her words.

"Oh and about the wedding, Harry and I were-"

"Wondering if you could have it at Hogwarts?"

"Yes," I laugh.

"It would be an honour," Minerva smiles.

"Thank you," I thank her again.

Hagrid joins us and we start a very different kind of conversation. Hagrid talks about the creatures he uses in his classes. And then to make it even more cheerful, Harry arrives.

Harry eventually tells Minerva about his Animagus and she looks quite proud. Harry explains about the new ways of becoming an Animagus and that it takes a few hours, instead of a few months. They talk about how he managed and that he will be finishing his training this year.

"Well done, I knew you had it in you," Minerva smiles proudly.

Harry beams and they continue talking.

At the end of the day, before everyone leaves, I see Minerva approaching Neville. I walk to the rest and wait for them to return.

"I am sorry but my school is waiting for me," Minerva says, as they return.

"It doesn't matter, thank you for coming," Harry replies, thanking her.