Chapter 59

Chapter 59: A very Hinny wedding❤️

Ginny's POV:

It is the evening before the wedding and I am extremely nervous but also really excited. In an hour or so, Fleur, Hermione, Erin, Luna, Mum and I will be boarding the Hogwarts Express.

The girls are packing the last bits and pieces and putting them in bags. We will be 'sleeping' on the train but I doubt that I will get any sleep at all.

It feels weird that today was my last day of being Ginny Weasley. The name on the back of my Holyhead Harpies shirt will have to be changed too.

I do think that Teddy is really excited that Harry and I are getting married. The three of us will be moving in to the Manor after Harry and I get back from our honeymoon. Teddy loves his room there so he can't wait.

Since Fleur is helping here, she left Bill in charge of Victoire and Teddy. I do feel a little bit sorry for him but it's just for a night and he can always call Dad if he really needs help.

"Do we 'ave everytheeng?" Fleur asks, looking around.

"I think so," Hermione says.

"No! Wait! Deed we pack ze 'air pins?" Fleur asks again, searching through the bags.

"Maybe the Nargles took them?" Luna suggests dreamily.

"Here they are!" Erin holds the pack of pins.

"Ah! Zank Merlin!" Fleur sighs and puts on her coat.

"Ginny, if you get the dress, we'll get the rest of the things," Hermione says.

I smile and walk upstairs to the closet where I've kept it stowed for quite some months.

I had to put it in a different room here because otherwise Harry might have seen it. With Kreacher's help, I put a spell around the cupboard.

I take it carefully and join the others downstairs.

"Are we ready to go?" Erin asks.

"I say we are," I laugh, trying to contain my excitement.

Hermione laughs at me and takes two big bags from the table. The others follow her example but they forbid me from carrying anything.

We will be meeting Mum at King's Cross. She was more than happy when I asked her to join us but she wanted to give us some space and time to do the packing.

We Apparate to a deserted street King's Cross and walk the last bit. When I spot Mum, I give her a hug and wait for the others to catch up with us.

After deciding to split up in pairs, Mum and I take the lead and step through the barrier to Platform  9¾. When the others arrive, we board the train and search for the compartment Minerva told us about. Near the end of the train, we find a compartment which has been transfigured to a major dressing room and with a few beds and chairs.

I pass the mirror and see the bags under my eyes. I trace them with my fingers. Mum notices and says," don't worry. With a simple Concealment Charm, we'll be able to get rid of them quickly."

"Great! I wouldn't want to look sick and tired on my wedding day," I smile.

While Fleur and Hermione unpack, Luna inspects the compartment, maybe looking for Nargles of something like that, Erin starts reading and Mum tells me to get ready for bed.

I don't argue because I know I'm tired and I don't fancy a Pepper-Up Potion either. A Concealment Charm can conceal bags but not tiredness.

I quickly change and Mum puts me to bed just like when I was young. She softly combs my hair with her fingers and tells me that she knows I'll be happy with Harry and that she's proud of me and how much I've grown.