Chapter 34

We made it to the 2k now (actually 2.34)😌😘💜🎉🎉 Thanks so much!

Chapter 34: A jolly Christmas morning

When everyone's awake, Mum starts handing out 12 packages. I'm surprised she even gives one to Gabrielle and Fleur. She also gives two to Harry but adds that one is for Teddy.

We all open ours to 'surprisingly' find a Weasley jumper. I look at Percy's, which looks less nice probably because Mum hasn't entirely forgiven him yet either.

I open mine to find a nice orange jumper with a red G on it. I immediately put it on and then walk to Mum and give her a cuddle.

"Thanks Mum!" I whisper in her ear.

Erin looks really surprised that Mum gave her one too! It's a light purple one with a dark purple E on it.

"You didn't have to do this! Not that I don't appreciate it because I love it!" Erin stutters, giving Mum a hug too. Mum sniffs and says that it was nothing.

"You know Erin, in my first year, I had only met her at the train station to ask how to get on to the platform. Ron had apparently told her that I wouldn't be receiving any presents and she made me a large box of lovely fudge!"'Harry says, opening his two packages.

The first one is a dark blue jumper, just about the same colour I made his jumper in his first year. There is a white H on it. He asks Teddy to help him open the other one. It's a multicolour jumper with a T on it.

"I didn't know which colour because of his hair so I did different colours!" Mum quickly explains.

"Thank you Molly! They're wonderful!" Harry thanks giving Mum a half cuddle.

"You're welcome!"

"What do you say Tedster?" Harry asks the little boy in his arms.

"Ank oo!" Teddy says, wrapping his little arms around Mum's neck.

Mum cries and hugs him back.

"You're more than welcome Teddy!" Mum sniffs, giving everyone a hug.

Ron looks quite happy because he didn't get a maroon jumper this time! He's in a conversation with George, probably about Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

I go to Hermione and give her a hug. "Merry Christmas Hermione!"

"Merry Christmas Ginny," Hermione says as she returns the hug.

I walk up to Harry and give him a quick kiss. "Merry Christmas Emerald!"

"Merry Christmas Red!" Harry teases back.

"And you Ted, Merry Christmas!" I say to the boy with now red and green hair.

Harry and I laugh because of our exchange of colour names and Teddy's change of colour for his hair.

"Let's do the rest of the presents after breakfast! I'm hungry!" Ron complains.

"Who said you were having any more presents?" Dad jokes.

"And can you stop thinking about food Ronald?!" Hermione exclaims, causing her parents to laugh.

"Sorry Hermione but as much as I hate to, I agree with Ron!" I say, laughing.

"Yeah, but that's you Weasleys!" Hermione replies, crossing her arms.

"As far as I know, I don't have red hair or freckles and I can't remember changing my name to Weasley so technically I'm not a Weasley!" Harry adds, checking his hair.